Blacknylon

Knickers

56 posts in this topic

I have just joined so forgive me if the subject has been raised before.  I normally wear stockings wih a multi-strap suspender belt. Would it be better from an aesthetic point of view to wear full back panties, high leg panties, thong or French knickers?

5 people like this

I would hope you would just wear what you feel comfortable with, from strings to French knickers , and it's good to hear that you wear multi strap suspenders, ?

Edited by shereones
2 people like this

Thank you Shereones.  I like a man who appreciates that I wear multi- strap suspender belts and girdles

2 people like this

Hi blacknylons. 

Welcome me to the site. aesteticly I agree it is what ever feels good. Looking forward to finding out more and perhaps some pictures in time  

x

Welcome!!!

Aesthetic! Now there's a word we don't heat often on this site!

As others have said be comfortable 

For me though as long as they are worn over the suspenderbelt I'm a happy camper!

Oh and pictures are always welcome!!

3 hours ago, Blacknylon said:

Thank you Shereones.  I like a man who appreciates that I wear multi- strap suspender belts and girdles

OH and welcome to this wonderful website xx

Edited by shereones

I would say the best are French knickers - so you can wear the suspenders under them!!

Many Ladies wear the straps over the panty - I find that not practicable(and also looking horrible).

Good to hear that you like and wear multistrap suspender belts.

2 people like this

Hello Black.

Welcome on to SHQ. Always nice to find a new member with a vocabulary that garners a compliment! I've to agree with those previuos, go with as you'd wish. However, my opinion has full cut briefs or as the Yanks might say, Granny Panties because I like that "old" style of Irving Klaw and Bettie Page. Then again, I'm of age to be considered possibly old myself though far from growing moss.

Enjoy, 

Dworkin

1 person likes this

Welcome to the site Blacknylon.   I have to agree with Shereones comment that you should wear what you feel comfortable wearing.  

9 hours ago, Liebhaber-von-Nylons said:

I would say the best are French knickers - so you can wear the suspenders under them!!

Many Ladies wear the straps over the panty - I find that not practicable(and also looking horrible).

Good to hear that you like and wear multistrap suspender belts.

Thanks. I can assure you that I always wear my panties and knickers over my suspenders straps.

All of them for me but whats comfortable for you

hi and welcome,, yes id say wear what ever u think or feels good  

Welcome, I agree with what has been said previously, wear whatever you personally find comfortable.

Hi

I tend to wear thongs over my suspenders, or I often go without any knickers.

Kate 

X

2 people like this

So long as it's not too cold and your dress/skirt isn't too short then commando is best.

G

Welcome darling 

Lovely to hear you always wear a multi strapper. So much more sexy even if the practicalities are a little more challenging.

Personally, I favour either French Nics or a high cut brief, but almost always as sheer as I can ;)

kisses

Lisa

Thank you for all who replied.  I generally don't start an evening without wearing any knickers.  My favourite is probably sheer nylon full-back panties that cling to the curves of my bottom and enhance the look of my multi-strap suspender belt.

1 person likes this

Dear Blacknylon,

As you can tell, the males here are just thrilled that you wear suspenders & stockings, and most find multi-straps lots of fun!  Seems reasonable for you to try all the options you mentioned and select the ones you like best for regular use.  If anyone complains, nuts to them!  

Look forward to more posts from you.

Graham

I agree with the others of go with what feels correct.  My wife wears multi-straps as well and as often as not wears a thong or bikini panty.  I think the contrast of the strap across the bare cheek with a thong is especially titilating.  Good pic in our gallery before going to the office Christmas party.

1 person likes this

First and foremost young Lady welcome to the forums and our ickle SHQ community.

Seams to me that you have all the attributes to be a really classy and successful member here.

Love that you appear to adorn daily and enjoy doing so, good for you.

As for "knickers" advice? I wouldn't dream of telling a Lady what she should wear other than to say you wear what you want to wear and do it for you.

That said it sounds as if you have a terrific selection to choose from.

Good luck going forward and I hope you enjoy being a member of our community.

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

On 20/02/2017 at 9:46 PM, redduke6 said:

I agree with the others of go with what feels correct.  My wife wears multi-straps as well and as often as not wears a thong or bikini panty.  I think the contrast of the strap across the bare cheek with a thong is especially titilating.  Good pic in our gallery before going to the office Christmas party.

Thanks for this advice Redduke6

Thanks to everyone who has replied including the private replies.  There are some wonderfully informed, appreciative and enlightened people on this site.

Blacknylon xx

Full cut, but sheer, maybe a little detailing on the front...

Hello Blacknylon and Welcome To Shq!  I must say I love your Avatar!  You sound like a girl that has a bit on the ball about stockings knowledge.  A multi strapper is a fine choice for keeping ones stockings up tight and outta sight.  Now the Knickers!  I'm personally fond of super sheer "See Through" panties.  Bikini and Briefs are nice but I still lean toward sheer material.  Over the last two years I've been wearing long leg sheer crotch less panties.  These are custom made for me by a lady in London.  These are the sexiest panties I own.  As far as what may be best?  Do what you like the most!  I'll tell you what I like the "Very Most", especially during Chicago summers!  Baby Girl, I go "Commando!"  No panties at all!  Have to be careful because they call my town the "Windy City"

You might be thinking, "What The Hell Is Wrong With This Crazy Woman?"  Should you be? Then you are on the right track!  Again a BIG WELCOME TO YOU!

Susan

2 people like this

On 19/02/2017 at 7:08 PM, Blacknylon said:

I have just joined so forgive me if the subject has been raised before.  I normally wear stockings wih a multi-strap suspender belt. Would it be better from an aesthetic point of view to wear full back panties, high leg panties, thong or French knickers?

Hi BN,

WHatevr you feel comfortable in and if I may say so you have excellent taste judging by what you are saying.  Am sure anything from high waist bikin briefs, lacy panties, thongs etc etc will suit you.

Cheers

Thanks Colibri.  What would be your personal favourite if you could select anything out of my underwear drawer.  Colour, style, material.......

1 person likes this

Personally I think you should go with your favourites and if anyone is going to be lucky enough to get to see them perhaps you can take a few pairs along and give them a fashion show.

Black and lace or sheer does it for me every time.

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

8 hours ago, Blacknylon said:

Thanks Colibri.  What would be your personal favourite if you could select anything out of my underwear drawer.  Colour, style, material.......

Hey , no worries - problem is I do not know what you have in your collection ...silkbriefs / lacy thong maybe black or more subtle colors - dark red / even toruqoise - green

Hopefully you have seamed lace top barely blacks as well

cheers

The pair you're wearing in the profile pic would be perfect ?

i agree with your own choice here blacknylon, full backed panties are my favourite, either with a fully sheer front, or a lace panel. but i am happy with whatever they might choose to wear with their stockings and relevant suspension device, be it a multi strap belt, girdle, corselette etc etc

Blacknylon, welcome to the forum. I must admit I agree with your preference for sheer full panties (with lacy front) over the straps. It adds to presentation/tease of the stocking look in my opinion but it is what you feel best in, I am sure whatever you choose will be admired.

1 person likes this

- sheer nylon full-back panties that cling to the curves of you bottom and enhance the look your my multi-strap suspender belt.

Yup that works best.

1 person likes this

Hi Blacknylon - I love a lady who wears really sheer French knickers and you would look great in them x

Hello, I am new to the forum as well.

This is a situation that I find myself in nearly every day! I have an "arsenal" of OBGs, garter belts, corselettes, etc, and it's hard to know what to pair them with.

In the not so distant past, I would usually just wear my panties (any and all types.) over whatever I was wearing and be done with it. (Under just feels plain wrong to me and makes a visit to the loo cumbersome.) It was almost always uncomfortable for me.  

Now? I find not wearing any at all is my choice most times. If I do wear some, I have some black lace thongs. Anything more than that bunches up and feels uncomfortable to me. 

1 person likes this

Nice choice 

For us full back sheer panties worn over the top of the belt works best x

Edited by F&Z

2 hours ago, F&Z said:

For us full back sheer panties worn over the top of the belt works best x

Totally agree with that, our idea of perfection