TonyDunn

Message from former member that resides near or in Bournemouth

58 posts in this topic

All. I have been in correspondence with a female former member on a completely unrelated matter. (some of her photos were hacked and posted elsewhere).

I enquired whether she would return to SHQ in the near future. She asked me to convey this message "Well as you know Tony, SHQ is run by 'a few' and not the majority, feel free to let everyone there know that I miss my true friends there, but there is a very successful place outside of the forum of spiteful jealous peeps"

I fail to understand all the previous conflict and I post this without my opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trondheim I really must take issue with you on this. Deepix never drove Linda away. Linda having dug herself a very big hole continued digging despite pleas by many, including me, to stop and realize that she had genuinely misunderstood the law on copyright. She is an intelligent and resourceful buisness women who as well as being an estate agent she also shrewdly capitalized on her very obvious physical assets. Although I'm not a fan of breast enhancement she is a seriously sexy lady and I politely expressed my admiration  on a number of occasions. However she does seem very excitable with a kamikaze streak. So much so that when she was having a contre-temps with Boatman she quite vehemently accused me of being him.  This was purely on the totally spurious notion that Bratman sounded vaguely like Boatman. I  received a message from her threatening the full weight of the law and other unspecified dire consequences for the perceived slights she had received from Tony. Her photographer/partner ? Mr Bareham, then weighed in with his two pennorth bizarely suggesting Bratman implied bratishness which equated to some malevolent nastiness. I found this quite alarming and against my better judgement I responded by disclosing enough personal details to prove I wasn't Boatman.

So in conclusion it was Linda's own stubborness and petulance which made her stop posting, nobody drove her away.

Very sincerely, the Nightowl.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to agree with Bratman's comments that Linda drove herself away.  I was a member of Linda's website, as well as being a member here.  However this forum at times was becoming like a second site for Linda to be posting pictures of herself in stockings which had come from her website, yet when other website ladies did the same they were being accused of breaching the forum rules.   

 

At Goodwood Revival a few years ago when the problems occurred I did introduced myself to Lynda, by explaining that I was a member of her site and also a member of this forum.  I was told not very politely to F Off, even though as those that have met me I was very polite as I have been when meeting anyone.   I also felt that Linda at this event did not look very happy at all and I don't think that it was just down to issues within the SHQ forum that caused the unhappiness or me introducing myself.     

 

As for Linda's comments about it being run by the few and not the majority, the forums have changed in the last 12 months such that there is more of the majority take part in them and there is something for every stocking lover thanks to David@SHQ for his and others in his team hard work to make it a better place.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Trondheim said:

Shame Deepix drove her away.

Oh dear, you will keep banging this particular drum of rubish. She made some claims about a certain new law.

Several people including myself disagreed with her. She took a particular dislike to one female member who disagreed with her and did her best to get this person banned.

At that time her behaviour became more and more difficult, incluing if I remember rightly, an open argument with the site owner regarding business arrangements.

She was bannedby the site owner shortly after this.

I nearly forgot, she did her bst to get boatman banned too.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, deepix said:

Oh dear, you will keep banging this particular drum of rubish. She made some claims about a certain new law.

Several people including myself disagreed with her. She took a particular dislike to one female member who disagreed with her and did her best to get this person banned.

At that time her behaviour became more and more difficult, incluing if I remember rightly, an open argument with the site owner regarding business arrangements.

She was bannedby the site owner shortly after this.

I nearly forgot, she did her bst to get boatman banned too.

 

So you were embroiled in yet another lengthy argument with a member here. Eventually that member gets banned. 

 

A common pattern emerges.

 

Yet butter doesn't melt in your mouth does it worm tongue?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Miss Chievous M1nx. said:

Is this the same former member that SEAMSFFUN had a message from?

I am sure Seamsffun will correct me if I am wrong, but I believe the former member that he had a message from was not Linda.  

 

Unfortunately, I think because of people's comments the thread that Seamsffun created has been removed, so my assumption cannot be verified.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Trondheim said:

So you were embroiled in yet another lengthy argument with a member here. Eventually that member gets banned. 

 

A common pattern emerges.

 

Yet butter doesn't melt in your mouth does it worm tongue?

 

 

You are on your own here with your nonsense posts Penelope. You need to allow that many people here have good memories.

You appear to have learned from Provost/fit fella/boatman to ignore inconvenient truths posted by other people too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Robbies said:

I have to agree with Bratman's comments that Linda drove herself away.  I was a member of Linda's website, as well as being a member here.  However this forum at times was becoming like a second site for Linda to be posting pictures of herself in stockings which had come from her website, yet when other website ladies did the same they were being accused of breaching the forum rules.   

At Goodwood Revival a few years ago when the problems occurred I did introduced myself to Lynda, by explaining that I was a member of her site and also a member of this forum.  I was told not very politely to F Off, even though as those that have met me I was very polite as I have been when meeting anyone.   I also felt that Linda at this event did not look very happy at all and I don't think that it was just down to issues within the SHQ forum that caused the unhappiness or me introducing myself.     

As for Linda's comments about it being run by the few and not the majority, the forums have changed in the last 12 months such that there is more of the majority take part in them and there is something for every stocking lover thanks to David@SHQ for his and others in his team hard work to make it a better place.  

Sage words my friend.

KtF
:58674be5313cc_EmojiSmiley-12:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Robbies said:

I am sure Seamsffun will correct me if I am wrong, but I believe the former member that he had a message from was not Linda.  

Unfortunately, I think because of people's comments the thread that Seamsffun created has been removed, so my assumption cannot be verified.  

Your assumptions were 100% correct Robbies it was NOT Linda.

Jo - Hope that answers your question as well.

All - Now the OP has raised a similar thread to mine let's watch it disintegrate in to total tomfoolery. 

KtF
:58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apologies, I should have mentioned this earlier.

A big thank you to the posters who were able to tell a truthful and balanced version of the events surrounding Linda's banning from this site. Most of the accounts were very interesting too.

You are correct when you said there were many people involved to a greater or lesser degree.

Oddly enough boatman, aka provost who  toadies around trondheim was also involved in the linda debacle. 

I fear you have not heard the last from trondheim. He continues to attempt to twist the truth. In other threads he also claims I got Penelope banned? :58674be5313cc_EmojiSmiley-12: How perverse, he WAS Penelope and was banned trying to 'out' fit fella as boatman.

Oh what a tangled web they weave.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, deepix said:

I fear you have not heard the last from trondheim. He continues to attempt to twist the truth. In other threads he also claims I got Penelope banned? :58674be5313cc_EmojiSmiley-12: How perverse, he WAS Penelope and was banned trying to 'out' fit fella as boatman.

Oh what a tangled web they weave.

Hmmm Penelope, another valued member here,  gets embroiled in some sort of argument with you and eventually gets banned.
Common theme emerging....

Keep going wormtongue.

Btw, no one knows why Penelope was banned, not even Penelope who has said as much elsewhere.  One wonders how you know wormtongue.

Edited by Trondheim
addition

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Trondheim said:

Hmmm Penelope, another valued member here,  gets embroiled in some sort of argument with you and eventually gets banned.
Common theme emerging....

Keep going wormtongue.

Penelope was not another valued member.  Penelope was your former username, which you used to hound both Boatman and Deepix and eventually got yourself banned.  I even have a pm from you on your first day here as Trondheim confirming that you were previously Penelope.

Why play your silly little games?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Trondheim said:

Hmmm Penelope, another valued member here,  gets embroiled in some sort of argument with you and eventually gets banned.
Common theme emerging....

Keep going wormtongue.

More terminal dribble from the streak of kiwi wee wee. :58674bde4b3fb_EmojiSmiley-02:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Alteredbhoy said:

Penelope was not another valued member.  Penelope was your former username, which you used to hound both Boatman and Deepix and eventually got yourself banned.  I even have a pm from you on your first day here as Trondheim confirming that you were previously Penelope.

Why play your silly little games?

Damn! The truth comes out! And I thought I had her all to myself............................

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Alteredbhoy said:

Penelope was not another valued member.  Penelope was your former username, which you used to hound both Boatman and Deepix and eventually got yourself banned.  I even have a pm from you on your first day here as Trondheim confirming that you were previously Penelope.

Why play your silly little games?

Actually ClareT you accused me (Trondheim) of being Boatman. I pointed out that at that time he was here as Toffee Apple.  I signed off xx P which of course is my name . Peter. I'm from Norway of course, and you may note that it's not an uncommon name there. Anymore baseless accusations? Quite funny.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, deepix said:

More terminal dribble from the streak of kiwi wee wee. :58674bde4b3fb_EmojiSmiley-02:

Oh the dimwit wormtongue weighs in with this hilarious bit of dialogue, conveniently sidestepping that he cannot defend himself against the facts that he drove both Penelope and Linda from these forums with his non stop pestering. All one needs do is go and look at his history to see that this member is nothing but an argumentative pest.   His landscape photography also leaves a lot to be desired.

 

Edited by Trondheim
spelling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, rowlf said:

Damn! The truth comes out! And I thought I had her all to myself............................

You do Rowlfie. I saw her recently while holidaying in New Zealand. She passes on her very warm regards. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Boy, do people get wound up on this site :58674bff5284e_EmojiSmiley-58:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Trondheim said:

Oh the dimwit wormtongue weighs in with this hilarious bit of dialogue, conveniently sidestepping that he cannot defend himself against the facts that he drove both Penelope and Linda from these forums with his non stop pestering. All one needs do is go and look at his history to see that this member is nothing but an argumentative pest.   His landscape photography also leaves a lot to be desired.

 

Thank you Penelope, I don't need to defend anything at all.  Other people have done this on my behalf  but as usual you ignore these inconvenient facts.

Please, please don't call me wormtongue,the name you stole from Lord of the Rings. It hurts me so much...

Ha ha ha ha hoo hoo ha ha ha.

Much more terminal dribble from the champion streak of kiwi wee wee.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Trondheim said:

You do Rowlfie. I saw her recently while holidaying in New Zealand. She passes on her very warm regards. 

Yet more kiwi wee wee from Penelope.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Linda was very spiteful to me and to another member on here at the time but its always someone elses fault. Funny though we are still here and she isn't. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, deepix said:

Thank you Penelope, I don't need to defend anything at all.  Other people have done this on my behalf  but as usual you ignore these inconvenient facts.

Please, please don't call me wormtongue,the name you stole from Lord of the Rings. It hurts me so much...

Ha ha ha ha hoo hoo ha ha ha.

Much more terminal dribble from the champion streak of kiwi wee wee.

And here we see the typical modus operandi of the wormtongue as successfully employed previously against Linda and Penelope and Fit Fella and so many others.   Childish posts, insults and attempts to bait a reaction that leads to a banning. And all the time the wormtongue somehow escapes any ban himself. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, deepix said:

Yet more kiwi wee wee from Penelope.

Your poetry is improving. I wish I could say the same of your photography.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/02/2017 at 7:58 PM, TonyDunn said:

All. I have been in correspondence with a female former member on a completely unrelated matter. (some of her photos were hacked and posted elsewhere).

I enquired whether she would return to SHQ in the near future. She asked me to convey this message "Well as you know Tony, SHQ is run by 'a few' and not the majority, feel free to let everyone there know that I miss my true friends there, but there is a very successful place outside of the forum of spiteful jealous peeps"

I fail to understand all the previous conflict and I post this without my opinion.

Linda was always kind, polite, helpful and friendly to me.

a lovely lady 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Trondheim said:

And here we see the typical modus operandi of the wormtongue as successfully employed previously against Linda and Penelope and Fit Fella and so many others.   Childish posts, insults and attempts to bait a reaction that leads to a banning. And all the time the wormtongue somehow escapes any ban himself. 

 

Even more terminal dribble from the streak of kiwi wee wee. 

Other posters have told plenty of truths about the lovely Linda and how difficult she could be yet Penelope continues to sideline their experiences and inconvenient factual posts he so loves to ignore.

One more thing before his terminal dribble turns into terminal boredom. He stole the word wormtongue from Lord of the Rings. I for one would have expected a better imagination from one who is so adept with the lies. If it wasn't so pathetic it could be funny. Truthfully it made me laugh for a whole minute. :58674be644c95_EmojiSmiley-14:

Now you claim Linda, yourself AND fit fella are my victims. I had no idea my talents were so boundless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, deepix said:

Even more terminal dribble from the streak of kiwi wee wee. 

Other posters have told plenty of truths about the lovely Linda and how difficult she could be yet Penelope continues to sideline their experiences and inconvenient factual posts he so loves to ignore.

One more thing before his terminal dribble turns into terminal boredom. He stole the word wormtongue from Lord of the Rings. I for one would have expected a better imagination from one who is so adept with the lies. If it wasn't so pathetic it could be funny. Truthfully it made me laugh for a whole minute. :58674be644c95_EmojiSmiley-14:

Now you claim Linda, yourself AND fit fella are my victims. I had no idea my talents were so boundless.

Hmmm seems that other posters are also telling of how Linda was a very pleasant person here which seems to contradict your latest wormtongue episode. Terminal thread destruction seems to be your modus operandi wormtongue. All one needs do is look at your post history. In fact one needn't look to far back to see posts where you claim you will ignore me. And yet, here you are with your malicious wormtongue doing just the opposite. 

Given your history of witty posts on these forums I think you are hardly in any position to decide what is or isn't funny. Goodness next you'll be trying to tell people how to take better photos. Wouldn't that be a laugh.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh Linda, yes that pool of love and peacefulness.

She said something about the law and was corrected/contradicted by  3 or 4 people who appeared to understand the law better than she does.  Her reaction was to suggest they were uglier than her, liars, prostitutes, in league with criminal gangs blah blah blah  ... you get the picture. She even claimed to have called the police to complain about one of them (appearing to think there is a law against contradicting Linda).

I know alcohol abuse and addiction is a serious issue and not something to laugh about but I don't think it helps the individual to indulge them and pretend their behaviour is acceptable, still less to be applauded (regardless of how big their breast implants are).

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Pucelle said:

Who is Linda?

 

Hahahaha...Exactly... why waste time talking about a previous member? 

 

Although perhaps she's already here, in disguise! :58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06:

 

The crazy, crazy world of SHQ, you gotta love it!

 

Jo x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, provost said:

Just as a matter of interest, who is this Wormtongue you speak of. (Apart from Deepix' other name) and where-abouts in LotR does he or she appear?

Oh Wormtongue plays a minor role whispering his lies into the ear of King Theoden of Rohan.  However if people are not so famliar with that fellow we could easily substitute him for a more well known character to the Brits at least and of equal low standing; namely Scabbers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, provost said:

No need. Thanks for the info and I remember him now. A rather unsavoury character, small and greasy. Didn't he come to a nasty end?

Oh I think he played on the wing for a rather low level club somewhere for a while and then took up a quieter life in exile photographing trees.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Provost:- (Tony) I am fast losing respect for you. There was a time in your various alter egos when your ascerbic wit and reposts  were legendary. Now you have formed an unholy alliance with one of your former most vehement criics (trondheim). You have decended into mind numbingly boring inanities.

Tronheim:- (Penelope, House of etc) You too were noted for your sharp wit and tongue in cheek play on your predeliction for cross dressing. You may even possibly have better legs than your wife, at least Rowlf seems to think so. Nobody is fooled by your Peter from Norway bull. As for the wormtongue jibe, the first time it was mildly amusing, Lord of the Rings filmed in New Zealand home of House of .....geedit yawn! Now it's just silly and juvenile. If you are going to take the piss out od other members at least be a little more creative in the quality of your insults.

By all means both of you take a pop at me I'm too old, cynical and empty to give a toss. Let's have an amnesty on the insults and turn your creative  minds to stirring up some really contentious issues that we can all get our teeth into (no I don't howl at the moon) although I do like my steak very rare.

The Nightowl.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, bratman said:

Provost:- (Tony) I am fast losing respect for you. There was a time in your various alter egos when your ascerbic wit and reposts  were legendary. Now you have formed an unholy alliance with one of your former most vehement criics (trondheim). You have decended into mind numbingly boring inanities.

Tronheim:- (Penelope, House of etc) You too were noted for your sharp wit and tongue in cheek play on your predeliction for cross dressing. You may even possibly have better legs than your wife, at least Rowlf seems to think so. Nobody is fooled by your Peter from Norway bull. As for the wormtongue jibe, the first time it was mildly amusing, Lord of the Rings filmed in New Zealand home of House of .....geedit yawn! Now it's just silly and juvenile. If you are going to take the piss out od other members at least be a little more creative in the quality of your insults.

By all means both of you take a pop at me I'm too old, cynical and empty to give a toss. Let's have an amnesty on the insults and turn your creative  minds to stirring up some really contentious issues that we can all get our teeth into (no I don't howl at the moon) although I do like my steak very rare.

The Nightowl.

Nice post.  I esp. liked the yawn ! I've been using that (I thought it was effective and it's nice to see it being copied!!)  .  I'll try and raise the standard of my insults in future. You're right wormtongue might be overused now. I did suggest Scabbers which I thought was also a goody... (wormtail... geeedit.. yawn) but that clearly flew over the head of Provost and probably a few others here.  Anyway I'd very very happily gnaw a sliver of meat with you.. find me the thread and tell me that old Treebeard (how's that one?) won't derail it by following me there.

P.S I thought the Pete from Norway thing was great!  How could you possibly not have been taken in by it????  You're good. Respect. Mad respect. You may well be right up there with Rowlf and MK in my estimation of SHQ good ole codgers.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Provost:- (Tony) I am fast losing respect for you. There was a time in your various alter egos when your ascerbic wit and reposts  were legendary. Now you have formed an unholy alliance with one of your former most vehement criics (trondheim). You have decended into mind numbingly boring inanities.

Tronheim:- (Penelope, House of etc) You too were noted for your sharp wit and tongue in cheek play on your predeliction for cross dressing. You may even possibly have better legs than your wife, at least Rowlf seems to think so. Nobody is fooled by your Peter from Norway bull. As for the wormtongue jibe, the first time it was mildly amusing, Lord of the Rings filmed in New Zealand home of House of .....geedit yawn! Now it's just silly and juvenile. If you are going to take the piss out od other members at least be a little more creative in the quality of your insults.

By all means both of you take a pop at me I'm too old, cynical and empty to give a toss. Let's have an amnesty on the insults and turn your creative  minds to stirring up some really contentious issues that we can all get our teeth into (no I don't howl at the moon) although I do like my steak very rare.

The Nightowl.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trondheim, thank you for your good natured response your unique sense of self deprecation has been restored. I recant if you think I was perhaps too harsh.

Honestly it is a waste of your's and Tony's talents to get involved in the endless tit for tat name calling. I detect that  when you do respond with reasoned arguement to one of your protagonists, you do actually know they often talk sense even if their view is different to yours. On the assumption that you aren't Penelope:58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06: but have met her I for one would like to hear her views from a New Zealand perspective. When I was first married my wife and I seriously considered emmigration but for a variety of reasons it didn't happen. From the programmes we receive in the Uk about the NZ police, border and immigration services it sadly appears that NZ is being infected with the malaises that beset the old western world. I now have the delights of an unopened bottle of Martell to explore, as I am wont to do at this time of night.

Respect and good wishes The Nightowl.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bratman said:

Trondheim, thank you for your good natured response your unique sense of self deprecation has been restored. I recant if you think I was perhaps too harsh.

Honestly it is a waste of your's and Tony's talents to get involved in the endless tit for tat name calling. I detect that  when you do respond with reasoned arguement to one of your protagonists, you do actually know they often talk sense even if their view is different to yours. On the assumption that you aren't Penelope:58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06: but have met her I for one would like to hear her views from a New Zealand perspective. When I was first married my wife and I seriously considered emmigration but for a variety of reasons it didn't happen. From the programmes we receive in the Uk about the NZ police, border and immigration services it sadly appears that NZ is being infected with the malaises that beset the old western world. I now have the delights of an unopened bottle of Martell to explore, as I am wont to do at this time of night.

Respect and good wishes The Nightowl.

 

I'd love to discuss that further but perhaps not here as I'm sure folks are visiting here for news of Linda, not me. And they're certainly not here to find out about Deepix's latest conspiracy theory. See you down in the basement...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now