Sign in to follow this  
Ritacd0

New pants

5 posts in this topic

Hi all

I have been allowed by SO to wear tights this winter and thought I would push the edge a little.  I have just had a minor op on my manhood and it was a bit sore in my male cotton briefs.  I suggested that some soft nylon or silk panties might help. This was met with some dismay but not altogether negative but I did not want any set back so let it go at that.  I Looked around the web for male nylon pants and found these https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01JL0UVKI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1  they are made in whats called Ice Silk and for all the world feel just like silk panties do only they are acceptable to my SO.  They much better than the cotton briefs and are very comforatable to my wounds.

Rita

A reasonable compromise Rita, but perhaps you missed a real opportunity if the wife wasn't "altogether negative" about the genuine article.

Karen

There are frilly mens panties ,bras ,suspender belts ect , but the fun is find genuine Womens that fit perfectly .

large.image.jpegRita;

if you have the opportunity go to Juliannarae.com.  They are somewhat pricey but they are luxurious to the touch and feel delightful against the body.  I buy their lingerie for my wife but while she’s away I adorn myself in her finery since we are about the same size.  They have the most exquisite silk lingerie I’ve ever worn.

Edited by Feeling good in stockings