Auntiesfault

I Fear We Are Fighting A Losing Battle?

62 posts in this topic

Yes I know it's winter, and I know there will always be fans of stockings and nylons but it seems to me the wearing of such is on a fast declining slope? I'm also not talking of the wife wearing for her husband scenario nor of the "special night out" sightings or the SHQ women (bless them!) but all I seem to see is leggings jeans or thick opaques, in fact from the members and postings we see on here it won't be long before the only attractive legwear we'll see will be on TV's CD's etc! and this is not a dig at those! So to me the writing is on the wall? Even that long term bastion babestation appears to have succumbed with not a single pair of stockings on any of it's channels when I looked in last night, plenty of  bare flesh, tattoo's and 3" long nails though!  times they are achanging as Bob Dylan once sang

3 people like this

I agree. Its awful. Hardly any hosiery in sight these days.  In addition,  we had a lovely chatty chat room before the changes. Now its dead. Think its on its last legs too.

2 people like this

I think we have to face facts and realise that we'll never get back to The Halcyon (great series BTW!) Days of Yore.

Stocking are now and have been for sometime an adornment that few turn too and mostly those that do, do for special occasions.

Sure their are Ladies around that adorn daily and also adorn proper stockings too but they are in a minority.

However we should not be downcast. Even if opaques do appear to be taking over the winter world I still firmly believe there are enough Ladies around that have a passion for the fashion we love.

What members here need to do is COMMENT and PRAISE those brave enough to post. We can all do more to show our appreciation of such Ladies and a few words of thanks to the Ladies that post will help and encourage them more.

We have the power within our fingertips, please use it and them.

As for The Chat Room? Well I think the format has changed but not the quietness and seamingly unwillingness at times of visitors to the room to chat.

Again that can easily be rectified. We know why we go there, we're all friends and of the same mind so why not chat and express more?

It's very easy when you take a minute to think about it.

KtF
:58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06:

4 people like this

Over the years I have been dismayed at the huge number of ladies/girls that don't wear tights/stockings with cocktail dresses and ball gowns. To me there is something wrong with going to a black tie or formal 'do' and seeing ladies in lovely dresses but with bare legs.

6 people like this

Don't despair, we ladies that love and wear stockings won't be trading them in for the opaque tights and leggings .  I had a few years in the wilderness when I'd forgotten how fantastic wearing stockings is.  I had no one to appreciate or want me to wear them so became disheartened.  But someone so very special to me brought me back to life and rekindled my love for them.  Maybe there are a few more out there that need a little tlc to bring them back to the fold .  Your women need you .  

13 people like this

3 hours ago, SeamsFFun said:

I think we have to face facts and realise that we'll never get back to The Halcyon (great series BTW!) Days of Yore.

Stocking are now and have been for sometime an adornment that few turn too and mostly those that do, do for special occasions.

Sure their are Ladies around that adorn daily and also adorn proper stockings too but they are in a minority.

However we should not be downcast. Even if opaques do appear to be taking over the winter world I still firmly believe there are enough Ladies around that have a passion for the fashion we love.

What members here need to do is COMMENT and PRAISE those brave enough to post. We can all do more to show our appreciation of such Ladies and a few words of thanks to the Ladies that post will help and encourage them more.

As for The Chat Room? Well I think the format has changed but not the quietness and seamingly unwillingness at times of visitors to the room to chat.

Again that can easily be rectified. We know why we go there, we're all friends and of the same mind so why not chat and express more?

KtF

Agreed J. Mrs Dandy wears reasonably frequently nowadays and I think the more encouragement ladies get the more we can stem the apparently inexorable movemnt away from sheer nylon

I agree with everything said and what a shame/pity. As said many times by myself Lady S would not dream about going out without her seams/heels on but unfortunately she is very much in the minority. There is a scene in the film Scandal where Christine Keeler and Mandy-Rice Davis are in their underwear (basques) and putting on stockings to go out for the night when one of them says "a lady would not dream about going out without wearing her stockings" and my mother was the same. What a difference to today and how standards (alas) have slipped. Hosiery (apart from thick black tights) is virtually unseen and seams appear to have been forgotten about, having said that most ladies today seem to wear trousers of some description maybe the fast pace of life is to blame as putting on stockings does take a little extra time especially to get the seams straight (my job). 

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, SeamsFFun said:

KtF

To "adorn" or not to "adorn"... that is the question! :58674be493d78_EmojiSmiley-11:

1 person likes this

Perhaps it would be uplifting to look at what we have.  We have Shq and some of the finest stocking wearing ladies on the planet are right here.  We are "BLESSED" to have this special place.  We are unique for we are examples of glory!  So if we don't see what we desire in public, we should be grateful for what we see and have here.

We are in the infant stage of our new web site.  With anything new there will be glitches!  We have to take a new car to the shop for a fix!  We have to talk with and sometimes raise hell with our children and our spouses.  We have to give something new the opportunity to "Break In" like a new pair of shoes.  Or like a new pair of stockings!  I'm certain the ladies have seen that their worn stockings take the shape and form of their legs.  That's when they fit best!  The stockings now have the memory of the owners legs.  We will get use to all the new things here then our memory will take us to where we want to be.  We are grown ups going back to school. We have a tendency to want what we want when we want it.  Now we have to fall back, regroup and help one another.  People do not like change! We are in a position to do one of two things.  Accept the change in the forums and chat room and work on making them better places.  Or we can bitch and moan and totally forget that Shq costs us absolutely nothing.  Have we ever thought about how much this is costing?  We are on "Easy Street!"  How grateful are we? Would we be grateful enough to offer monetary help in running this web site if we were asked for a donation?  Where would many of our members go?  Right outside the door because" I'm Not Going To Pay One Red Cent"  Some of us have no gratitude at all.  So please look at what we have and not what we don't have. Be patient but get involved!  Here is why!

Two bulls are standing on top of the hill watching the female cows graze in the grass in the green fields below.  There is an old bull with great knowledge and a young bull full of piss and vinegar with much energy.  The young bull blurts out, "Lets run down there and have us some fun (Have Sex) with one of those sexy heifers ?"  The old bull brushes the dirt with his hoof, looks at the young bull and says, "My son, I understand your desire and youthful thinking but I have a better idea"-"Rather than run down there and have our way with one cow, lets walk down there, save our energy and have fun with them all":58674be644c95_EmojiSmiley-14:

In other words patience and the willingness to change are virtues that if practiced will open the doors to better things. I'm sure both of those bulls walked their way to a great time!  So if we can't get no satisfaction, that's our fault!  Maybe use this information, to fire your imagination, and you can get some, da, da, da, satisfaction!  Don't leave five minutes before the miracle happens!  From the book of Susan!

ShortSkirt.jpg

Edited by HanesBaby-CSB
Added Photo.
18 people like this

I do remember the days when all ladies wore stockings and thank heavens for that.

But now I have a good lady that wears suspender belts and stockings for me and I am so grateful. And, I praise her regularly and often when she does.

So, it's up to us.

2 people like this

33 minutes ago, HanesBaby-CSB said:

Perhaps it would be uplifting to look at what we have.  We have Shq and some of the finest stocking wearing ladies on the planet are right here.  We are "BLESSED" to have this special place.  We are unique for we are examples of glory!  So if we don't see what we desire in public, we should be grateful for what we see and have here.

We are in the infant stage of our new web site.  With anything new there will be glitches!  We have to take a new car to the shop for a fix!  We have to talk with and sometimes raise hell with our children and our spouses.  We have to give something new the opportunity to "Break In" like a new pair of shoes.  Or like a new pair of stockings!  I'm certain the ladies have seen that their worn stockings take the shape and form of their legs.  That's when they fit best!  The stockings now have the memory of the owners legs.  We will get use to all the new things here then our memory will take us to where we want to be.  We are grown ups going back to school. We have a tendency to want what we want when we want it.  Now we have to fall back, regroup and help one another.  People do not like change! We are in a position to do one of two things.  Accept the change in the forums and chat room and work on making them better places.  Or we can bitch and moan and totally forget that Shq costs us absolutely nothing.  Have we ever thought about how much this is costing?  We are on "Easy Street!"  How grateful are we? Would we be grateful enough to offer monetary help in running this web site if we were asked for a donation?  Where would many of our members go?  Right outside the door because" I'm Not Going To Pay One Red Cent"  Some of us have no gratitude at all.  So please look at what we have and not what we don't have. Be patient but get involved!  Here is why!

Two bulls are standing on top of the hill watching the female cows graze in the grass in the green fields below.  There is an old bull with great knowledge and a young bull full of piss and vinegar with much energy.  The young bull blurts out, "Lets run down there and have us some fun (Have Sex) with one of those sexy heifers ?"  The old bull brushes the dirt with his hoof, looks at the young bull and says, "My son, I understand your desire and youthful thinking but I have a better idea"-"Rather than run down there and have our way with one cow, lets walk down there, save our energy and have fun with them all":58674be644c95_EmojiSmiley-14:

In other words patience and the willingness to change are virtues that if practiced will open the doors to better things. I'm sure both of those bulls walked their way to a great time!  So if we can't get no satisfaction, that's our fault!  Maybe use this information, to fire your imagination, and you can get some, da, da, da, satisfaction!  Don't leave five minutes before the miracle happens!  From the book of Susan!

ShortSkirt.jpg

What a stunner Susan ???

4 people like this

I saw the topic header and guessed correctly as to the content of this post and thought i'd add my little bit :) 

Since i've been part of this group i've often been asked in the chatroom how often I 'wear' stockings.  My answer is always the same, I wear stockings when my outfit calls for stockings.  By that I mean i'll not wear stockings if i'm wearing a very short dress or skirt, i'll wear tights or go bare legs.  That is just me and how I feel comfortable, if as part of my outfit I choose to wear lingerie with suspenders than naturally stockings are part of my outfit.  I very seldom wear hold ups, they don't work for me and in truth I don't feel the bare legs look works for me either.  I have no intention giving up on stockings, wearing them makes me feel sexy and somehow more confident :)  I don't think i've ever actively recruited another stocking wearer, some of the girls in my social circle wear stockings quite regularly, others never do.  The rise in leggings etc might have more to do with ease/laziness than fashion/making an effort to look good :) xx

Edited by silkynshiny
6 people like this

I have a couple of female cousins who are in their early twenties and was recently talking to them about fashion.  Now stockings where not mentioned, but it seems that Retro clothes are the fashion at the moment, whether it is clothes from the 1940s, 1950s, 1960s, 1970s or 1980s. 

I can only hope, that when it comes to that Retro fashion that it includes the wearing of stockings where appropriate.   

19 hours ago, HanesBaby-CSB said:

Once again The Lady that I am honoured and humbled to call a friend nails it right on the button.

Susan your sage advice and guidance does SHQ proud and more should follow and listen to your heed.

Certainly helps with the inclusion of such a fabulously sexy and teasing photo in which you look as incredibly beautiful as you are.

No wonder with legs like those and the attitude to adorning stockings that you have that you were and still are IMHO a true legendary stockings model.

KtF
:58674be18a3d6_EmojiSmiley-07:

I also agree that the number of women wearing stockings is significantly declining. 

*However* I wear stockings every day, even in the hot Australian summers (I'm a 29 year old IT professional, in case you were wondering). I very rarely go outside without stockings on my legs, and I NEVER WEAR TIGHTS. I favour my vintage Lane Bryant FFS which I try to wear all year round. In the summer I sometimes wear stretchies because the FFS that I like are a little hot for the summer. 

I LOVE stockings and know that women would prefer them to tights, which is why I'm making it my mission to educate them as much as possible. I am showing women that in order to keep their stockings up, they need a good suspender belt/ girdle with wide straps and metal clips. I teach that more straps help to prevent inner thigh chafing and keep the seam straight. I teach women how to put on stockings without snagging them, how to wash them... you name it, I'm on it. 

I have a blog called www.thenylonswish.com on which I share images of myself wearing stockings etc, as well as writing articles about the above. I want to help preserve such garments and hosiery because it would be such a shame to lose this part of fashion history. Stockings are amazing. 

I would say that sexing up stockings and making them a thing that women "wear on special nights for their husbands" isn't particularly constructive. As a group of people who know our sh*t, we should be helpling women to wear them on a daily basis, and for themselves. 

That's my 2 cents anyway. Oh and by the way, tattoos aren't so bad ;)

Edited by Bel
6 people like this

19 hours ago, Bel said:

I also agree that the number of women wearing stockings is significantly declining. 

*However* I wear stockings every day, even in the hot Australian summers (I'm a 29 year old IT professional, in case you were wondering). I very rarely go outside without stockings on my legs, and I NEVER WEAR TIGHTS. I favour my vintage Lane Bryant FFS which I try to wear all year round. In the summer I sometimes wear stretchies because the FFS that I like are a little hot for the summer. 

I LOVE stockings and know that women would prefer them to tights, which is why I'm making it my mission to educate them as much as possible. I am showing women that in order to keep their stockings up, they need a good suspender belt/ girdle with wide straps and metal clips. I teach that more straps help to prevent inner thigh chafing and keep the seam straight. I teach women how to put on stockings without snagging them, how to wash them... you name it, I'm on it. 

I have a blog called www.thenylonswish.com on which I share images of myself wearing stockings etc, as well as writing articles about the above. I want to help preserve such garments and hosiery because it would be such a shame to lose this part of fashion history. Stockings are amazing. 

I would say that rather than sexing up stockings and making them a thing that women "wear on special nights for their husbands" isn't particularly constructive. As a group of people who know our sh*t, we should be helpling women to wear them on a daily basis, and for themselves. 

That's my 2 cents anyway. Oh and by the way, tattoos aren't so bad ;)

Amen to that Bel and I've visited your blog before and it is terrific.

You are a lovely feminine Lady that understands that stockings are for life and not just Christmas.

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

2 people like this

Get amongst the growing burlesque/pin up and tattoo scene. Young ladies all over the show are wearing stockings. you just gotta a) get out more and b) know where to look :) 

5 people like this

I know when I have gone to any 1940s/Retro events, most ladies are wearing stockings under their dresses even if it is hold-up stockings so that they have the correct attire for the period.  

Sadly, it's just a sign of the times. Things change. Gay men and women can marry each other, women can wear trousers and men can wear skirts and have 'man buns'. It's very sad that the nylon wearing public is in decline though, I agree. Very sad indeed.

1 person likes this

Hi Folks.

I've not time to delve far here, perhaps later.

Let me add this to chew on- hosiery has no application today among the masses. There are numerous reasons, the very most related to societal reasons and related pressures and mass lack of any to have the ability to utilize the Independent Thought Process. Long time members will recognize my cynical though observant rants. A stated possibly more later which may serve as warning to those wishing to avoid those elaborations. Warning: it won't be in an app...

Cheers, 

Dworkin

1 person likes this

15 hours ago, youbiquitous said:

Sadly, it's just a sign of the times. Things change. Gay men and women can marry each other, women can wear trousers and men can wear skirts and have 'man buns'. It's very sad that the nylon wearing public is in decline though, I agree. Very sad indeed.

WHAT THE FUCK? You're saying these things like they are negatives?!

"Gay men and women can marry each other" 

"Women can wear trousers"

I think you need to update your thinking a bit, this is 2017 not 1917. 

Edited by Bel
2 people like this

4 hours ago, Bel said:

WHAT THE FUCK? You're saying these things like they are negatives?!

"Gay men and women can marry each other" 

"Women can wear trousers"

I think you need to update your thinking a bit, this is 2017 not 1917. 

There was no negativity in that context whatsoever. Maybe YOU need to update YOUR thinking a bit.

The reason I mentioned that 'women can wear trousers' is that, at one time, not too long ago, women were very rarely seen in trousers. They were expected, morally and socially, to wear feminine attire. The fact that equality changed things and that they CAN now wear trousers goes some way in aiding the decline of women who wear skirts and dresses ALL the time, henceforth, the decline in popularity of women wearing nylons. Comprende?

4 hours ago, Bel said:

29 minutes ago, youbiquitous said:

There was no negativity in that context whatsoever. Maybe YOU need to update YOUR thinking a bit.

The reason I mentioned that 'women can wear trousers' is that, at one time, not too long ago, women were very rarely seen in trousers. They were expected, morally and socially, to wear feminine attire. The fact that equality changed things and that they CAN now wear trousers goes some way in aiding the decline of women who wear skirts and dresses ALL the time, henceforth, the decline in popularity of women wearing nylons. Comprende?

No dude I don't "comprende".

Your contribution made zero sense in this context. 

51 minutes ago, youbiquitous said:

In that case, I'm sorry you don't have the capacity to understand.

Ha. Ok dude. 

I Have To Reluctantly Agree, I Honestly Cant Remember The Last Time I Saw A Woman  Wearing Stockings In Fact I Cant Remember Seeing A Woman Wearing A Skirt, She Who Must Be Obeyed Who Used To Wear Skirts And Stockings And Heels Never Wears Them Nowadays, Its Sad ( I Think So Anyway ) Its A Reflection Of The Way That Standards Have Been Allowed To Slip 

1 person likes this

My original post wasn't about SHQ, the new chatroom, whether we should pay, wearing holdups, tights or if Nottingham Forest  can avoid relegation yet with the exception of the latter (personally I think they will! ) all have been mentioned in  response to my post re the lack of classic looking stockings/nylons in general, nothing to do with the women on here, SHQ, brexit or anything else, I was merely bemoaning the fact elegant hosiery doesn't appear to be popular these days?

Just been on babe station, 6 women on view 5 naked, 1 in tights enough said?

7 hours ago, Auntiesfault said:

My original post wasn't about SHQ, the new chatroom, whether we should pay, wearing holdups, tights or if Nottingham Forest  can avoid relegation yet with the exception of the latter (personally I think they will! ) all have been mentioned in  response to my post re the lack of classic looking stockings/nylons in general, nothing to do with the women on here, SHQ, brexit or anything else, I was merely bemoaning the fact elegant hosiery doesn't appear to be popular these days?

Just been on babe station, 6 women on view 5 naked, 1 in tights enough said?

Depends where you look.  I saw a very beautiful lady in stockings on Monday. 

Has anyone ever thought of why most women choose not to wear stockings and/or skirts/dresses ?

I can think of many reasons, but if anyone would like to comment.

3 people like this

Think it may be a British thing..Just returned from Melbourne..Never seen so many ladies in hosiery for years..Lots of vintage/retro shops there ..Some of them with extensive ranges of stockings and tights..One even had a large bin full of garter belts..The woman I saw were beautifully dressed..Lots of tight business suits and hosiery and most wearing high stilettos..I think now in UK stilettoes are only worn on a night out..Can't remember it being this bad since the 1990s when all the ladies started wearing those big clumpy looking heels..Perhaps it's the weather..Nice climate the ladies don't have to worry about wearing big coats etc..And can show off more

Edited by legman1958
Spelling

On 13 January 2017 at 9:49 PM, legman1958 said:

Think it may be a British thing..Just returned from Melbourne..Never seen so many ladies in hosiery for years..Lots of vintage/retro shops there ..Some of them with extensive ranges of stockings and tights..One even had a large bin full of garter belts..The woman I saw were beautifully dressed..Lots of tight business suits and hosiery and most wearing high stilettos..I think now in UK stilettoes are only worn on a night out..Can't remember it being this bad since the 1990s when all the ladies started wearing those big clumpy looking heels..Perhaps it's the weather..Nice climate the ladies don't have to worry about wearing big coats etc..And can show off more

I can concur. Melbourne is great! 

1 person likes this

The younger generation nowadays seem quite content with thick opaque tights which they can happily wear with their short outfits, without fear of accidently exposing or flashing anything.  That said, I have worked in environments where the dress code dictated that females wear barely black hosiery, and the occasional glimpse of a stocking top or suspender bump was a fairly regular occurrence, especially in the summer months.

But the wearing of stockings will be just like everything else with ladies.  Some are content to wear very short skirts each day and flash their legs.  Others like to keep everything covered up above the knee.  Some are quite happy exposing a large amount of cleavage, whilst others again keep everything buttoned up to the neck.  But these are things you can see.  With stockings, it may not be so obvious that a lady is wearing, and hence many people may make the assumption that because they haven't seen many stockings, then many woman are not wearing.

If that was the case, then sites like this would be out of business, and department stores would not sell stockings at all due to lack of demand.  I agree that the proportion of sales of tights versus stockings means that the latter is in the minority, but the market demand is still there to sustain the business interest. 

On occasion I have been surprised to suddenly notice that a girl in the office who worked there for many years and who always wore opaques accidentally gave a flash one day to reveal she was actually wearing opaque hold ups.  So there may be more wearers than we think, possibly more part time wearers on special occasions than full time every day wearers, but the ladies are still all wearers.  So personally I think we should praise and applaud those lovely ladies who do choose to wear.  They may not be so obvious, but they are there.

I'm sorry to say that stockings wearing is indeed a dying art it seems. When I first met my wife back in the early 80s it was all big hair, big make up & stockings for most of the girls that I knew. Such fab days &, by the way, I;m sure that's where I get my own T Girl habits from & the reason I ALWAYS wear stockings when I;m dressed en femme.  Sadly those days seem long gone. I;m happy to say my wife is not usually a tights wearer except when its very cold. Most of the time she will wear hold ups for work & occasionally stockings (but only plain nude or sometimes black). She will, however, almost always wear stockings when we go out on a "date", or to the local for an evening with friends for a drink, a meal out or to the cinema. Cinema is almost always fun as we like to sit in the back row as we did when we were youngsters, often ending up with my hands on her thighs (or sometimes higher, depending on how interesting the film is).

Sad to say that I think its just a sign of the times. Other than all the beautiful T girls on here & on other sites, our dear wives, girlfriends & mistresses seem to be a dying breed.

1 person likes this

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 3:26 AM, Bel said:

No dude I don't "comprende".

Your contribution made zero sense in this context. 

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 3:27 AM, youbiquitous said:

In that case, I'm sorry you don't have the capacity to understand.

youbiquitous, maybe this guy needs to be 'de-pantsed'! :58674be5313cc_EmojiSmiley-12:

1 person likes this

Hi Folks.

A short here.

First, I can't see this as a "battle" as there is no war. The decline of the topic has many influences and I'll attempt one illustration:

Back in Victorian times breasts popped out of tops as often as corks in bottles. However, the sight of a silk clad ankle was considered extremely racy, as bad,  worse(and I'm sure exciting and pulse racing enticing)  than allowing a welt flash. Those were different days, different decades. Now is now and the same rules apply as hosiery as I say has no application in this app driven World. I'll say again that if pantyhose/tights are considered a nuisance forget ANY to consider traditional hosiery as wearing the garments requires an investment that those with the average attention span of a gnat (MSN studies say around 8 seconds) are hardly going to remotely entertain. The concept is waaaaaaaaay over the top. Folks, it's just a sign of the times and a reality.

Food for thought and perhaps more to add to the plate later. Now I think I'll pop a cork...

Best, 

Dworkin

4 people like this

Have said it before, what we need is an icon (as regards wearing seams)  did read sales of such increased dramatically after Princess Diana (or was she then still Lady Di?) had her flirtation wearing such in public, still don't know if such were tights or stockings? but the press at the time assumed the latter! If you think about it most sightings reported on here are of a lady improperly dressed! true there are the fans who deliberatly wear skirts so short welts are seen,   plus the photos usually miles from the nearest other human being apart from the photographer half way up a mountain etc and those who don't realise they are giving a show!

Then theres the pop stars? Even Sophia Loren after years of plain legs was seen in seams (aged I think 73) but there doesn't seem to be a "champion" to look to these days? Maybe Mrs Trump will oblidge? or even Theresa May!

1 person likes this

There are some brilliant replies on this thread and one thing seams to ring clear.

Whilst stocking adornment may well be on the decline and never again reach the heights of the 30s, 40s 50s, it seams there will always be enough adorners around to excite and please us.

I do love Aunties' idea of an icon and The Duchess of Cambridge definitely comes to mind but there are others too. The oft-mentioned Miss Minchin and Carol Vorderman? The houswifes' darlin' Lorraine Kelly are all Ladies that seam to have adorned in the past and are very much in the public eye.

Do we need someone younger perhaps?

Could we run a poll to select and icon? One thing I will say right here and now is that "our" own Ladies are ALL icons and worthy of this honour more so than someone that might have to be persuaded to adorn BUT they are not in the public eye.

What we could do, and apologies if peeps think this is beneath me or other members of the site, is see who the most popular choice would be and then perhaps persuade David to send some samples with an explanation as to why?

Oh and I didn't forget Dr Dawn either!

KtF

On 13/01/2017 at 7:47 AM, flutterby said:

Has anyone ever thought of why most women choose not to wear stockings and/or skirts/dresses ?

I can think of many reasons, but if anyone would like to comment.

Flutterby , your comment was the only one i could connect with myself .... times are a changing and stockings arent on most peoples agenda or is it a lifestyle ... too many people live in poverty and are sturggling to eat , keep a roof over their heads pay bills and some are alienated from there families and not only that , you can't buy stockings and suspender belts and lingerie like we used to on the high street , then i see posts like this , whinning about why stockings are a dying art . It just rubs me up the wrong way reading that us girls wont pander to the frequent and constant digs as to why WE dont wear in todays 2017 .... btw , i do wear , not everyday, call it a lifestyle choice and it'll always be MY CHOICE when i wear .... My views only on this subject , enjoy ya pervin or should that be enjoy ya day ...:P

2 people like this

Image result for princess diana seamed                     Fair enough Seamsweet, Do I take it you are not applying for the postion then? lol

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Auntiesfault said:

Image result for princess diana seamed                     Fair enough Seamsweet, Do I take it you are not applying for the postion then? lol

haha awe she was a stunnin lass Auntiesfault , very classy :P xx