Sign in to follow this  
Tightsman

What's the difference between

11 posts in this topic

Apart from them being more expensive what's the difference between ballet tights and say 60 or 80 denier tights standard tights that have decent Lycra content but are half the price

thanks in advance

Ballet tights are usually seamless and mostly have more shine to them due to the spandex content

The new Heist tights/pantyhose products look more comfy and made in a different way than normal. Seen them on the web. Going to get a few pairs for my woman.  £15  a pair though. 

Heist tights are excellent. I buy the high waist design. They are excellent quality, very comfortable and durable. I'd highly recommend, you won't be disappointed despite the price tag.

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 3:59 AM, Tightsman said:

Apart from them being more expensive what's the difference between ballet tights and say 60 or 80 denier tights standard tights that have decent Lycra content but are half the price

thanks in advance

depends on what one wants they have to decide how opaque they want. I have many ones that are semi opaque that are 40 denier and glossy the have ones of higher denier both shiny and matte. Got mine at a great price I look for reviews before buying plus price match from site to site.

Edited by icemanhere

Where in the uk can you purchase the heist tights from when I go online to purchase the prices come up in dollars so I presume they are only available in the us

On 1/2/2017 at 0:59 PM, Tightsman said:

thanks in advance

I don't know if it's just the brand that I buy, but to me ballet tights feel softer than regular opaque tights (although I have some fleece-lined tights that give ballet tights a run for their money).