Sign in to follow this  
Tightsman

Fishnet tights

8 posts in this topic

Are fishnet tights becoming more popular as I've seen quite a few females wearing them also behind a female in a queue at m and s and she was buying some 

To be honest I don't think they have ever gone "out" of fashion, I for one wear quite regularly

Another reason I don't see them for sale at my local supermarket anymore

Supermarkets it's hard to find anything but basic hosiery be it sheer or opaque. The opaque's you can find in a few different colors but if you want colored tights or glossy pantyhose you most likely will have to buy online. Bought some great fishnets and fence nets online. Here's my fence nets with pink tights and my blue tights with white fishnets nice layered look

blk mini pink tights & fence nets.JPG

blu tights wht fish mini.JPG

Fishnets or fence nets just give a different look to either pantyhose or tights which will give someone options for a different look to a outfit.

On 21/02/2017 at 6:16 PM, icemanhere said:

Supermarkets it's hard to find anything but basic hosiery be it sheer or opaque. The opaque's you can find in a few different colors but if you want colored tights or glossy pantyhose you most likely will have to buy online. Bought some great fishnets and fence nets online. Here's my fence nets with pink tights and my blue tights with white fishnets nice layered look

blk mini pink tights & fence nets.JPG

blu tights wht fish mini.JPG

Great combination never thought of layering but wow they look great

not keen on these fancy colours or wide nets etc,  prefer the originals, esp if seamed