nopeda

What About "the Fully Fashioned Stockings Movie Teaser"?

9 posts in this topic

Here:

Is it just a joke, or is there really such a "movie"? It looks like someone put a significant amount of effort into making that "teaser". Why would they do it for no reason? That phiLrouge guy acted like he has an interest, and someone had to have gone to the effort to put it all together, but there's no information on how to buy the movie or other website URL shown on the page or in the clip or anything that I could see. So what's the deal with something like that, does anybody know?

Totally out of Secrets In Lace photo and video imagery and shot well east of their shipping address in Virginia.  Cool in any case.

Fantastic clip 

Someone or more than one person took time and effort to make it. But for what? Just for fun? Usually the single camera with no real editing clips give us a link to get more similar material, if not something better. So what's the point of this one? People just did it for fun and nothing else?

Totally out of Secrets In Lace photo and video imagery and shot well east of their shipping address in Virginia.  Cool in any case.

I couldn't find any of the video at SIL. The closest I found was of sort of similar shoes to the second shot at:

but those are rht not fully fashioned. Later right after the photo montage (or whatever it's called) they show a SIL welt that says SECRETS IN LACE Full Fashioned 15 denier 100% nylon, but that doesn't really make it seem like a SIL advertisement to me. It seems more strongly to promote R W MILLS   F.T.I. which by what they use to promote it is most likely long out of business. At first I thought maybe something to do with Tommy Dollar, but a quick search led me to believe they just used his music and he has nothing to do with stockings or making videos about them. So what is the reason for the video? 

Edited by nopeda

Hello everybody in the thread, this is phiLrouge the author of the clip.

I wasn't aware of this discussion till my partner in crime pointed it out to me, so here's the answers. I'm an italian director and also a nylon lover. I shot and edited the teaser in order to raise funds for my fully fashioned tribute movie project, then put it online and left it there. After a few months I kind of dropped the idea since it was just me myself and I and you can't make movies on your own, so I moved to a totally different project and I've been working on it for the last two years. Therefore it's no SIL advert or nothing like that. As a matter of fact I'm using photos I don't own rights upon, but as long as nobody gets hurt I still believe it's cool. The models are all friends of mine either from the UK or from Italy, and Tommy Dollar is a friend artist I know who's pretty much into the whole ffworld. I hope I satisfied your curiosity, and if you still have questions or want to help me get the movie done I'm totally open for discussion. Cheers. 77philrouge@gmail.com