Nylonjay

Nylonica Colors Gone?

11 posts in this topic

Hi David, what happened to all the great colors offered in the nylonica stocking lineup? Will they return?

They will but we just cleared out all the old ones so we could do a whole new selection. Watch this space. :-)

D.

They will but we just cleared out all the old ones so we could do a whole new selection. Watch this space. :-)

D.

When oh when will they be back?

Can't wait...I think I must have every colour possible in their previous line xx

Bear with me. There are lots and lots of new products. It's a big old task.

D.

Hi David, I see the massive nylonica delivery but sadly no colour ranges in the sheer 15 plain top. When will the full colour range be re-stocked?

Its been almost 6 months can you advise what is going on? Is there any way you can convince other stocking makes to make larger sizes like the Nylonica I would love to see ultra shiny stockings made in larger sizes. Surely StockingsHQ has some influence over the manufacturers given the amount you sell I would love to see these in larger sizes https://www.stockingshq.com/stockings-c3/ultra-shine-stockings-p13 

Edited by nylonloverau

Is the new Nylonica batch (sheer plain tops and stay ups) just classic colours? Where are the red, pink, turquoise? I have been waiting forever to order these for my wife. 

Hi David, will the colour range be returning?

Can you not get another manufacturer to make the colour and size range previously offered under the nylonica label?