gizmo69

My Boss Wears Hold Ups...

30 posts in this topic

...and I couldn't be more thrilled.

I've worked there for a few months now and share an office with her. I am absolutely certain that she wears tan hold ups - not only has she told me (in general conversation) that she wears hold ups, but I've caught the unmistakeable sight of a stocking top on multiple occasions. Also, when it was warm the other day, I almost walked in on her removing her stockings because she'd got too warm.

Now, I am very professional and respectful of women, so I would never make any inappropriate comments or leer, but it's still very cool to know that my boss is a confirmed wearer.

That'd be brilliant. Unfortunately I've never worked in an office environment so rarely see things like this. One thing I've never understood though, is do stockings / holdups make women feel warm, I mean the material looks super thin so it can't retain much heat. Probably a daft question but I've seen plenty wearing in hot weather and even cold weather.

I'm no expert but as I understand it, it's the fact that stockings cling to the legs that keep you warm, despite their thinness.

I've heard tell that some soldiers wear tights under their uniforms when operating in cold conditions as there's nowt better for keeping you warm.

A woman were I used to work told me that the fishnets, that she used to wear quite often, kept her legs warmer than going bare legged.

Today my boss is wearing black hold ups with a satin-esque dress. The great thing about the dress is that it keeps riding up as she walks and has a high split in the legs.

I'm trying not to look as I'm trying to be professional, but I'm catching a lot of glimpses of her stocking tops today!

Aren't you the naughty one Gizmo!! Eyes on the job dear, eyes on the job lol.

I can tell you first hand being retired US Military, I wore opaque tights and pantyhose under my uniforms as they kept my legs warm and were not near as bulky as Military issue thermals.

Aren't you the naughty one Gizmo!! Eyes on the job dear, eyes on the job lol.

I'm trying, but my eyes aren't always listening to what my brain is telling them to do :)

...and I couldn't be more thrilled.

I've worked there for a few months now and share an office with her. I am absolutely certain that she wears tan hold ups - not only has she told me (in general conversation) that she wears hold ups, but I've caught the unmistakeable sight of a stocking top on multiple occasions. Also, when it was warm the other day, I almost walked in on her removing her stockings because she'd got too warm.

Now, I am very professional and respectful of women, so I would never make any inappropriate comments or leer, but it's still very cool to know that my boss is a confirmed wearer.

Thought you where talking about myself when saw your topic headline

So summer is officially over and my boss is back in holdups. Yesterday it was a navy dress with a split seam high enough to show her stocking tops whenever she sat down. Been working here a while now and the novelty still hasn't worn off :)

In summer when I worked at a school I had to still wear hosiery try didn't like bare legs

8 hours ago, nylons cpl said:

Yea, and pigs can fly 😂😂😂

As distasteful, disrespectful and outright rude as it is to call someone you don't know a liar, I accept that your entitled to your own opinions.

Of course, you're also entitled to shove those opinions into any one of your own orifices.

7 hours ago, Married Carole said:

In summer when I worked at a school I had to still wear hosiery try didn't like bare legs

I always find strict dress codes too restrictive. There's more of a "smart casual" dress code at work, so they're fairly flexible on what we wear. No jeans or trainers is about the only rule.

Lads, this is a wonderful thread that describes the fantasy of many men. If you don't believe it, at least appreciate the content.

Why wouldn't you believe him?

As several members on here can testify my ex boss wore rht's daily and ff's for 'special' occasions.  Why shouldn't his boss wear hold ups?

Edited by tor.kemada

Only joking lads, keep ur knicks on.....

Fair play to her for wearing to work,  if we had a few pics would be great.

I agree you are very lucky indeed, and I'm jealous!  Any chance, by virtue she told you she wears, and seems to keep flashing, that she's maybe hinting?  Or, maybe it's just playful flirting.  Either way, be careful!

kt

belive it or not real women in the work space do sometimes wear hose and some are certainly stockings or hold ups. a senoir managment person where i work does wear at a meeting she stood up in front of where i sat & her skirt had a rear split, i saw the tops of both opaque hold ups, on another occasion she was seen at an event sneek behind the end of the bar and adjust her hold ups, the young bar tender was most supprised and had a very large smile all night! choose to belive it or not but i know it to be true!

I don't get to wear skirts or dresses at work for most of the week but on the days that I can I do wear stockings or hold ups.

I also know colleague that wear them on occasion.

They are not just for the bedroom, but are practical everyday wear too.

Navy 3.jpg

In my latter years of working, I was in an office environment with about 75% female co-workers.  Of those about 25% would wear hosiery on a daily basis a few of which wore stockings or hold ups.

In the late 1970's & 1980 's in my previous employment & when I attended meetings, conferences, exhibitions etc I knew of countless ladies that regularly wore stockings &  suspenders to these events.

On ‎15‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 1:29 PM, nylons cpl said:

Yea, and pigs can fly 😂😂😂

I have only one word ...................................................... Why?

KtF
:58674be973f66_EmojiSmiley-20:

On ‎16‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 8:28 AM, Hooked said:

I don't get to wear skirts or dresses at work for most of the week but on the days that I can I do wear stockings or hold ups.

I also know colleague that wear them on occasion.

Fabulous reply Hooked and a gorgeously refreshing attitude.

I so wish there were more Ladies like you around and the good thing I guess we can say is that it's always great when a Lady confirms.

Sheer hosiery is much to be admired and adored as it's adorned by those adorners that smoothly adorn.

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

My wife is a 'boss' and wears hold-ups daily, has been caught out a couple of times flashing by accident, once on a training course they were moving tables in the room and when she lifted her end of the table she caught the hem of her skirt and showed all as they moved the table across the room, now common knowledge that she wears obviously.

On 9/16/2017 at 5:28 PM, Hooked said:

Navy 3.jpg

Totally agree ;)