Sign in to follow this  
Janyced

Panties

14 posts in this topic

For at least the last thirty years I have only worn string bikinis.

Fo what ever reason, I recently tried somefull cut panties.

I am definitely a convert.

I love the way everything is covered and the way they hug me.

What do you wear.

I have (about 30 pair) full cut nylon panties, high cut nylon panties and  boy leg nylon panties in a variety of colors all of which get tossed into the top drawer after washing.  I reach in every morning and draw at random, loving the pair I pick and put them on.  When I first started wearing panties full time, I used to get thongs and my wife asked me how I could stand the "strand between the cheeks" and I said it didn't bother me.  I no longer have any thongs, although I have looked for a couple when shopping but haven't found something I like. Any pair makes me happy, just feels so good.

I love the the lace panties I find on eBay titled "11 Color Ladies Women Lace High Waist Buttock Soft Briefs Panties Underwear Plus" and Jockey's "No Panty Line Promise" bikinis. I won't wear anything else.

Full cut cotton panties for me for every day use.  Fancy ones for my Flickr pics....

Erica xx

I wear  every type of womens  knickers  , my wife also hates thongs , I love all  womens knickers .

It's Brazilian cut knickers for me, I love them & they seem to fit me better than boring mens boxers.

I tend to like Janet Reger thongs, they seem to be a bit bigger, I then use a shape wear body over the top, so that I can use breast forms.

I wear full nylon panties - I love wearing full slips. The two layers of nylon is such a buzz. Women are so lucky they have such a range of underwear - all different styles and materials - we get stuck with crap.

I love my Vanity Fair undies - all nylon with a triangular touch of lace in the corner at the top of your leg. If i do a 'camels foot' it looks like I have a real mound...until I get excited anyway.

I love the feel of nylon on my skin and nether regions - what a buzz

No point wearing Thongs - they just don't keep anything in place.

I prefer a full nylon pantie or high cut, preferably with lace edges & sheer panels.

Occasionally full french nickers but generally only if I'm not wearing anything over the top

All types, but thongs and boy shorts mainly.