Sign in to follow this  
canuckcouple

Happy Canada Day

9 posts in this topic

My guess would be that it is kellym, watching the celebrations in the nations capital. However, the lack of tights tells me no. Second guess - Mrs Trudeau?

This is Sophie, and she was bare legged....too bad

...smarty pants... but i adore the shoes!!

Great socks on the Prime Minister, just the same. Unfortunately I was working that early in the day or else I might have been out there in red holdups and heels !

Well it is most definitely fall here! We were -6C overnight and the high today is 4C i believe. So i wore opaques & belt for the first time this season. Despite my fashion choice i saw no less than six girls/women in bare (blotchy) legs just on the trip in (bus and short walk from Albert/Bank). i despair...

It was a gorgeous day here in b.c., almost like spring again, but will change to typically rainy weather this weekend. Still, was able to fashion a pair of nice beige hose today with tan 3" patents.hope all have a nice weekend and remember and bless those that have fought for what we have today.

i wore an A line skirt, my newest 8 strap (thank you to the gentleman here; one that keeps his word), black opaques and a red blouse; finally decided to wear boots, 3" heel...

and thank you to those that served (including hubby), God bless those that fell in battle, and their families that have felt the pain of losing them. Help and care for those that are broken from their sacrifice...