larkfield

Poland - Nylon Heaven?

48 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, FFANNA said:

It was perfect "stockings weather" today, warm but not hot, a little bit of cooling wind :) Great weather to try my new dress :)

My outfit today : red dress, with seductive see through revealing the edge of the lace Agent Provocatuer bra, red open panty girdle, red Petti Pants with black lace trimming, vintage textured RHT stockings and red sling backs.

red dress 10.jpg

red dress 11.jpg

red dress 12.jpg

Now there's one good reason to visit Poland 🇵🇱  :58674be18a3d6_EmojiSmiley-07: 

Thanks for sharing your subtle, sexy, summery outfit with us :58674be025c9f_EmojiSmiley-05:

On ‎17‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 10:32 AM, stockingsadmirer68 said:

Now there's one good reason to visit Poland 🇵🇱  :58674be18a3d6_EmojiSmiley-07: 

Thanks for sharing your subtle, sexy, summery outfit with us :58674be025c9f_EmojiSmiley-05:

I'm with you on this one, Anna is absolutely gloriously beautiful and such a wondrous adorner too.

Shame more didn't appreciate her last thread in the O & S forum which only got 17 comments when it deserved at least triple if not more.

KtF
:58674be973f66_EmojiSmiley-20:

Anna you keep doing what you do your pics are great and keep sending them your legs are lovey 

18 hours ago, localbobby said:

A face pic would have got her a lot more likes

Yes but she obviously has very good and valid reasons for not showing her face and when you look at some posts there's no face and far more comments.

I guess I'm just biased where Anna is concerned as she does adorn the most marvellous lingerie and stockings, really classy and stylish on that fabulous figure and spectacular legs of hers and there's enough of her to make an accurate assumption that her face would equal all her other admirable assets.

Perhaps if she posted something where she was arguing and bickering she might get more replies!!!

KtF
:58674be973f66_EmojiSmiley-20:

Anna, you're simply gorgeous ☺ and you wear stockings too ! Lovely ☺