larkfield

Poland - Nylon Heaven?

48 posts in this topic

Just back from my first trip to Poland, and oh my, they do love there nylons over there!

Even though the weather was warm, most of the skirt wearing ladies were wearing hosiery. :)

Most popular colours seemed to be nude or tan followed sheer black.  Yes, sheer black appeared to be more popular than the opaque black most women wear here in the UK.

Another thing I noticed was their passion for wearing high heels, and I mean proper stiletto heel court shoes.  Even on a weekend I saw women wearing them with skinny jeans.

Leather-look skirts also caught my attention. I saw one young lady heading to work in Katowice wearing a black leather jacket, black leather above knee skirt, barely black nylons and black 4in courts.

Saving the best till last, as I was heading back home at Krakow Airport I noticed a pretty girl wearing bright red courts. She was wearing a black leather minidress and jacket with tan nylons. :wub:

Even though I saw no evidence of stockings being worn, viewing the hosiery available in stores showed a lot of hold-ups, so I think some ladies may have been wearing them.

Will I go back?  You bet!  Beautiful women wearing nylons and heels.  It's a must do. :D

Doug

Hmmm, I never associated  "Poland" and "heaven". But I am willing to reconsider. A church group will be going over there this summer. I may have to reconsider...

Mr.

We're going to Kraków next week, looking forward to it even more now!!!

My wife works with a Polish girl called Anna and she's always telling me about what gorgeous stockings she wears for work.

I went to Warsaw about 20 years ago to watch football at Legia Warsaw and at the hotel we stayed at some lovely ladies in black stockings,looked like ff s to me, never got to find out for sure but delightful ladies.

Sounds like a trip is needed to hopefully buy as well as see the sights  :)

Krakow is a beautiful city, the old town for sure.

Indeed lots of nylons on show.

Some nice lingerie shops in the large mall near the station

We are in Kraków at the mo, and can confirm that the ladies are indeed lovers of nylon, heels and short skirts; added to the fact that food and beer is cheap and it's currently 28 degrees, it's all good!

I do like Poland!

My profile pic is Gosia from Warsaw. She works as a secretary in an engineering works.

Yes stockings, high  heels and tight skirts are normal wear in Warsaw!

Similar to a recent visit I had to Prague where most Ladies tend to wear sheer nude / tan leg wear (must be an Eastern block thing) . I was only in the city an hour and had my first sighting of a top, unfortunately that was the only one that weekend despite looking long and hard.

Edited by SSSS76

The vast majority of Eastern European countries have many a nylon wearing female. Sweden is also a place that women wear nylons a lot. Russia, too. The UK sadly pales in comparison.

Me walking the street in Warsaw today. Vintage textured nylons, vintage open bottom girdle, sheer lingerie, high heels, blue dress. I do not think Poland is Nylon Heaven but hope the attached picture might be one convincing argument for those who want to see Poland :)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/nylonanna/28690540104/in/datetaken-ff/

Edited by FFANNA

i went to katowice about 12 years ago for an england game and the woman looked as ugly and scary as the men .... absolute pisshole of a place 

i went to katowice about 12 years ago for an england game and the woman looked as ugly and scary as the men .... absolute pisshole of a place 

I agree ... Katowice is probably not the best place to visit in Poland. But a lot has changed over these 12 years, so maybe it is time to come back and revisit the opinion ?

i've been wearing Fiore from SHQ lately.. i believe they're from Poldand - and lovely to wear.. xo susanne

You'd be an amazing sight on the streets of Poland Anna.

Edited by kellym

i've been wearing Fiore from SHQ lately.. i believe they're from Poldand - and lovely to wear.. xo susanne

yes, correct, Fiore brand comes from Poland

I do like Poland!

My profile pic is Gosia from Warsaw. She works as a secretary in an engineering works.

Yes stockings, high  heels and tight u skirts are normal wear in Warsaw!

Like for the secretary :)

In my latest photos (see posting in the appropriate forum) I am wearing tights made in Poland by Gabriella.

I absolutely love the look and feel of them.

kellym

You must - my wife is polish and wears all year round. She loves dressing up and wears a mix of stockings with suspenders or wolford fatal 15 tights which are amazing as she is commando

Sometimes when I am very lucky she layers both and really enjoys the sensation.

She tells me she couldn't live without good nylon and always wears killer heels and shortish skirts.

A few weeks ago I noticed a new family in church. A couple (both about 30) with a baby and an older boy. The lady was wearing a navy skirt, mid calf, and nude nylons of a relatively heavy denier with a high gloss. Rare indeed to see an American woman that young in nude nylons, much less such a heavy denier.

Wishing to make them feel welcome, I chatted them up this past Sunday. Turns out they are both ethnic Polish-Ukranian from Moldova, she's been here 5 years. This thread came to mind, and her choice of hosiery suddenly made more sense.

Mr. FG

Maybe this would be good advertising for Poland and our stockings wearing community ????

IMG_3488.JPG

Edited by FFANNA

Does it for me Anna ? Dziekuje ??

A beautiful country and yes some very beautiful ladies like Anna 

On 3/21/2017 at 0:04 AM, FFANNA said:

Maybe this would be good advertising for Poland and our stockings wearing community ????

OMG Anna this is a fabulously sexy photo.

Such a terrifically teasing turn-on and you look awesome in that lingerie with your fabulous figure.

Add in those spectacular legs of yours in such sensational stockings and you've completed a stunning scene.

Absolutely gorgeous Anna you are one beautiful and sexy Lady and The Polish Tourist Board should employ you

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

Just stunning !!!!

We are off to Kraków in July and are really looking forward to the trip. Hopefully we will have a chance for some shopping

Gorgeous 

I have a cousin in Hungary and he tells me the Polish ladies love stockings!  That's excellent!

Yes they do and thankfully I can vouch for that first hand 😜

Such a fantastic picture!! More please! And I can also recommend the girls of Ukraine, specially in Kiev, where I have seen a number of girls in stockings, as well as leather and high heels.

Just spent our first day in Krakow and everybody we have seen has been bare legged other than me 😏

fly the stockings flag , your the perfect example of a classy stockings wearer !! ....it,ll be interesting how many pairs of nylon clad legs you count of a day/evening .... unless its too hot for the natives x

10 minutes ago, lycraman said:

fly the stockings flag , your the perfect example of a classy stockings wearer !! ....it,ll be interesting how many pairs of nylon clad legs you count of a day/evening .... unless its too hot for the natives x

We will have a look tomorrow. Having a quiet evening as we were up at 4.15am and then flight delayed by 2.5 hours ☹

Delightful. A true ambassador for female elegance and beauty :)

It was perfect "stockings weather" today, warm but not hot, a little bit of cooling wind :) Great weather to try my new dress :)

My outfit today : red dress, with seductive see through revealing the edge of the lace Agent Provocatuer bra, red open panty girdle, red Petti Pants with black lace trimming, vintage textured RHT stockings and red sling backs.

red dress 10.jpg

red dress 11.jpg

red dress 12.jpg

8 hours ago, FFANNA said:

It was perfect "stockings weather" today, warm but not hot, a little bit of cooling wind :) Great weather to try my new dress :)

My outfit today : red dress, with seductive see through revealing the edge of the lace Agent Provocatuer bra, red open panty girdle, red Petti Pants with black lace trimming, vintage textured RHT stockings and red sling backs.

red dress 10.jpg

red dress 11.jpg

red dress 12.jpg

Surely you would walk away with the Miss Poland title Anna if you ever entered!

You do your country proud and they should make you a National icon.

Superb pictures of a very sexy and teasing Lady in a truly fabulous outfit.

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08: