Sign in to follow this  
nylonlovinpete

Male Tights

11 posts in this topic

Been looking at male tights on here for sale !! belive they have an extra piece to tuck your bits into ?? anyone tried them ...comfort ..are they worth the extra ££ ? our stick with the normal female tights ???

Haven't tried them, no. The sissy in me means I enjoy women's tights! Also, they're cheaper - that story last week about women's items (like razors with pink plastic handles, rather than blue plastic handles) being more expensive for the same thing, got me thinking that the reverse is true for tights. Although at the moment there's less demand for men's tights, but then again some of the women's fashion tights can hardly be sold in vast quantities and they're still decent value.

mens tights are more costly just because they label them mens tights. Heres a photo of me wearing mine

Edited by icemanhere

Think i will stick with my high gloss ones from primart !!! there great price and super quality x £3.00 for 5 pairs you cant go wrong

Think i will stick with my high gloss ones from primart !!! there great price and super quality x £3.00 for 5 pairs you cant go wrong

Fully agree with you on that one 

I tried a pair of men´s tights. But did not find a lot of difference. So I decided to stick with normal satin sheers. Male tights are often more expensive. There is the argument that they produce smaller quantities especially designed for men. So far I am happy with normal tights.

I tried a pair of men´s tights. But did not find a lot of difference. So I decided to stick with normal satin sheers. Male tights are often more expensive. There is the argument that they produce smaller quantities especially designed for men. So far I am happy with normal tights.

Have to agree as soon as they list them as tights for men they charge more. I find women's tights and pantyhose to have more choices when it comes to color choices plus more styles.