David@SHQ

A Note On Forum Moderation

201 posts in this topic

You fellow members must realize the OP was David, and holy hell is going to reign down on all of you if you don't quit it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, rowlf said:

You fellow members must realize the OP was David, and holy hell is going to reign down on all of you if you don't quit it.

Could boatman do the decent thing and go? His truly nasty nature is behind all of this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, dappi said:

Could boatman do the decent thing and go? His truly nasty nature is behind all of this.

As on every other occasion when it :58674d5a21ae6_EmojiObjects-216: :58674c057baa4_EmojiSmiley-69: :58674d4d8b6f6_EmojiObjects-195: rears it ugly head - until it gets banned once more, only to re-emerge with yet another transparent username  :58674bf614695_EmojiSmiley-42: still spouting the same old detritus :58674c112784f_EmojiSmiley-90:

Edited by stockingsadmirer68

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dappi said:

Could boatman do the decent thing and go? His truly nasty nature is behind all of this.

Decency. That's the key thing. A certain elderly gentleman is hurting your feelings. You've been a member since June. Yet you know all about the Boatman and the indecency of it all. Is it possibly you're being a little conniving yourself? Fooling the members of past names?

45 minutes ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

As on every other occasion when it :58674d5a21ae6_EmojiObjects-216: :58674c057baa4_EmojiSmiley-69: :58674d4d8b6f6_EmojiObjects-195: rears it ugly head - until it gets banned once more, only to re-emerge with yet another transparent username  :58674bf614695_EmojiSmiley-42: still spouting the same old detritus :58674c112784f_EmojiSmiley-90:

If it wasn't for you spewing silly back and forth exchanges, he would be hardly noticeable. But that's not what you want. You want him gone, so you can get your little mushy in helping to do so. Then you can't wait until he comes back, to do it all over again.

There must be some rational reason that you enjoy your participation in this. It must be the avatar that makes you do it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rowlf said:

 

If it wasn't for you spewing silly back and forth exchanges

 

Oh it’s all down to me is it? :58674be6ca98e_EmojiSmiley-15:

Take those blinkers (or whatever it is you like to call them over there 🇺🇸) off and try talking to your ‘virtual pal’ - he’s the one who continues to flout the SHQ rules & regs by continually returning after being BANNED not SUSPENDED - there is a difference!! 

But you, nor he, will take a blind bit of notice, so all the time you keep trying to create a smokescreen for your rule braking, sweet, innocent, harmless old pal then I will do my duty highlighting what and who he really is...capeesh?  :58674be766e2b_EmojiSmiley-16:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

Oh it’s all down to me is it? :58674be6ca98e_EmojiSmiley-15:

Take those blinkers (or whatever it is you like to call them over there 🇺🇸) off and try talking to your ‘virtual pal’ - he’s the one who continues to flout the SHQ rules & regs by continually returning after being BANNED not SUSPENDED - there is a difference!! 

But you, nor he, will take a blind bit of notice, so all the time you keep trying to create a smokescreen for your rule braking, sweet, innocent, harmless old pal then I will do my duty highlighting what and who he really is...capeesh?  :58674be766e2b_EmojiSmiley-16:

That's an interesting thing to say. You must have taken an oath to maintain orderly conduct on the forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, rowlf said:

That's an interesting thing to say. You must have taken an oath to maintain orderly conduct on the forum.

So you’re joining me on that then @rowlf ? :58674be6ca98e_EmojiSmiley-15:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, stockingsadmirer68 said:

So you’re joining me on that then @rowlf ? :58674be6ca98e_EmojiSmiley-15:

You have to decide how you cope with this. If it bothers you so much that it affects your viewing pleasure, you have to let go. We are have idiosyncrasies that may seem bothersome to others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, rowlf said:

You have to decide how you cope with this. If it bothers you so much that it affects your viewing pleasure, you have to let go. We are have idiosyncrasies that may seem bothersome to others.

That’s a no then? :58674be6ca98e_EmojiSmiley-15:

Just keep brushing it under the carpet / ignore it and in his case ‘it won’t go away’ :58674c057baa4_EmojiSmiley-69: :58674d4d8b6f6_EmojiObjects-195: 

What a great attitude to have....

Edited by stockingsadmirer68

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rowlf said:

Decency. That's the key thing. A certain elderly gentleman is hurting your feelings. You've been a member since June. Yet you know all about the Boatman and the indecency of it all. Is it possibly you're being a little conniving yourself? Fooling the members of past names?

If it wasn't for you spewing silly back and forth exchanges, he would be hardly noticeable. But that's not what you want. You want him gone, so you can get your little mushy in helping to do so. Then you can't wait until he comes back, to do it all over again.

There must be some rational reason that you enjoy your participation in this. It must be the avatar that makes you do it.

 

Again, thank you Mr. White Knight 2.

I connive with no one and I have no idea what the last sentence of paragraph one means. Anyway he would need to get up much earlier in the day to hurt my feelings.

Evidently you are the conniving one chatting with boatman when you are fully aware of his identity as a multi banned person.

Again in paragraph 3 you are wrong on many levels. As you know he usually instigates the nastiness, he cannot help himself.

I have been looking in here for a long time before I joined. I note he has chased many people away from here in the past simply because he takes a dislike to them and continues his vile behaviour.

The owner of this site decides who is welcome here and he has made his decision very clear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All that needs to happen is contact to be made with the owner of the site and the account will be deleted, there is no need to be in combat with Boatman or Rowlf.     

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, dappi said:

Again, thank you Mr. White Knight 2.

I connive with no one and I have no idea what the last sentence of paragraph one means. Anyway he would need to get up much earlier in the day to hurt my feelings.

Evidently you are the conniving one chatting with boatman when you are fully aware of his identity as a multi banned person.

Again in paragraph 3 you are wrong on many levels. As you know he usually instigates the nastiness, he cannot help himself.

I have been looking in here for a long time before I joined. I note he has chased many people away from here in the past simply because he takes a dislike to them and continues his vile behaviour.

The owner of this site decides who is welcome here and he has made his decision very clear.

Are you the new official spokesperson for the site owner?  I would be very surprised if you are, because whenever I have had communications with the site owner, he made it perfectly clear nobody else made comments or decisions on his behalf. 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Augustus said:

Are you the new official spokesperson for the site owner?  I would be very surprised if you are, because whenever I have had communications with the site owner, he made it perfectly clear nobody else made comments or decisions on his behalf. 
 

And there was I thinking I was replying to rowlf.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dappi said:

Again, thank you Mr. White Knight 2.

I connive with no one and I have no idea what the last sentence of paragraph one means. Anyway he would need to get up much earlier in the day to hurt my feelings.

Evidently you are the conniving one chatting with boatman when you are fully aware of his identity as a multi banned person.

Again in paragraph 3 you are wrong on many levels. As you know he usually instigates the nastiness, he cannot help himself.

I have been looking in here for a long time before I joined. I note he has chased many people away from here in the past simply because he takes a dislike to them and continues his vile behaviour.

The owner of this site decides who is welcome here and he has made his decision very clear.

 

On that first paragraph last sentence, I meant to say you're fooling members by using alternate names. It didn't come out so good, I guess. You seem to dwell on me 'chatting with Boatman'. That shouldn't concern you.

There's members on here that get nasty when they are contradicted, or, in their opinion, disrespected. There are many more members that consider the most minor perceived slights as monumental.

If you're the latest gunslinger sent to clean up this forum, have at it. But it seems as though many of the members that resent certain other members, allow this feeling to perpetuate rather than ignore it.

I know there are rules, and by God, we ought defend these rules! But is it worth what you have to go through?

If you're a recent member, I will say to you that I was speaking to the longer term members in that last sentence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, rowlf said:

 

On that first paragraph last sentence, I meant to say you're fooling members by using alternate names. It didn't come out so good, I guess. You seem to dwell on me 'chatting with Boatman'. That shouldn't concern you.

There's members on here that get nasty when they are contradicted, or, in their opinion, disrespected. There are many more members that consider the most minor perceived slights as monumental.

If you're the latest gunslinger sent to clean up this forum, have at it. But it seems as though many of the members that resent certain other members, allow this feeling to perpetuate rather than ignore it.

I know there are rules, and by God, we ought defend these rules! But is it worth what you have to go through?

If you're a recent member, I will say to you that I was speaking to the longer term members in that last sentence.

Thank you once again for conniving with a coming to the aid of your buddy gummy boatman or whatever he calls himself these days.

Do not worry about me or the things I have to go through. By the way, my membership here is non of your business. Just ask your buddy Augustus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎31‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 6:17 PM, rowlf said:

Decency. That's the key thing. A certain elderly gentleman is hurting your feelings. 

If it wasn't for you spewing silly back and forth exchanges, he would be hardly noticeable. But that's not what you want. You want him gone, so you can get your little mushy in helping to do so. Then you can't wait until he comes back, to do it all over again.

There must be some rational reason that you enjoy your participation in this. 

That is absolute rubbish rowlf.  I've done my level best for several months not to get involved with your chum and whenever I realise that he is reincarnated under another username, I block him, so I don't have to read his tawdry nonsense.  That doesn't prevent him from seeking me out and directing his bile in my direction uninvited, or posting mocking updates on my status.  It's him who gets the thrill of the argument and the unpleasantness.  I try hard not to rise to his bait, and whenever I do bite, I regret it.  But if I ignore him, all that happens is that he needles away until I either bite or he gets banned.  It's a one way street that we'll continue travelling down until dementia prevents him from remembering what username and password is current.

Edited by Alteredbhoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31/07/2018 at 6:17 PM, rowlf said:

Decency. That's the key thing. A certain elderly gentleman is hurting your feelings. You've been a member since June. Yet you know all about the Boatman and the indecency of it all. Is it possibly you're being a little conniving yourself? Fooling the members of past names?

If it wasn't for you spewing silly back and forth exchanges, he would be hardly noticeable. But that's not what you want. You want him gone, so you can get your little mushy in helping to do so. Then you can't wait until he comes back, to do it all over again.

There must be some rational reason that you enjoy your participation in this. It must be the avatar that makes you do it.

 

This post constitutes my reasons for my maiden thread, but the individual(s) to whom you address these words seem totally oblivious to the harm they do to the site, firmly believing they have the God given right to hound not only one person but other people from this site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Donald said:

This post constitutes my reasons for my maiden thread, but the individual(s) to whom you address these words seem totally oblivious to the harm they do to the site, firmly believing they have the God given right to hound not only one person but other people from this site.

Donald, you are absolutely correct! They go after me endlessly. I truly believe I have sustained irreparable harm in their constant bombardment of my delicate psyche. I am so glad that I have you here as the voice of reason against the vile hoard of insults I receive on a daily basis.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, rowlf said:

Donald, you are absolutely correct! They go after me endlessly. I truly believe I have sustained irreparable harm in their constant bombardment of my delicate psyche. I am so glad that I have you here as the voice of reason against the vile hoard of insults I receive on a daily basis.

Conniving again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, rowlf said:

Donald, you are absolutely correct! They go after me endlessly. I truly believe I have sustained irreparable harm in their constant bombardment of my delicate psyche. I am so glad that I have you here as the voice of reason against the vile hoard of insults I receive on a daily basis.

Fear not, dear Sir, my right hand is clenched over my heart as the 'Star Spangled Banner' is played and Americans all rally to the cause.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Alteredbhoy said:

That is absolute rubbish rowlf.  I've done my level best for several months not to get involved with your chum and whenever I realise that he is reincarnated under another username, I block him, so I don't have to read his tawdry nonsense.  That doesn't prevent him from seeking me out and directing his bile in my direction uninvited, or posting mocking updates on my status.  It's him who gets the thrill of the argument and the unpleasantness.  I try hard not to rise to his bait, and whenever I do bite, I regret it.  But if I ignore him, all that happens is that he needles away until I either bite or he gets banned.  It's a one way street that we'll continue travelling down until dementia prevents him from remembering what username and password is current.

And this is the main reason I clicked the 'remember my password' box many years ago.

As for 'The Donald', he is just expressing himself on this forum. Really it's not much different than any other member. You do annoying stuff all the time. As long as I've known you, you have never once admitted you were wrong. The other party can research and  present an enormous amount of substantiating data, and you just blow it off, or skate around it. So you refuse to blow it off with the member, in your opinion, the one FKA Boatman, and are unable to skate around it. And that seems to leave you impotent. And the same goes for sa68. He knows how to blow, but he can't skate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, dappi said:

Conniving again.

con·niv·ing
kəˈnīviNG/
adjective
  1. given to or involved in conspiring to do something immoral, illegal, or harmful.
     
     

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rowlf said:
con·niv·ing
kəˈnīviNG/
adjective
  1. given to or involved in conspiring to do something immoral, illegal, or harmful.
     
     

and?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dappi said:

and?

There is no 'there' there...…..

Edited by rowlf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, rowlf said:
con·niv·ing
kəˈnīviNG/
adjective
  1. given to or involved in conspiring to do something immoral, illegal, or harmful.
     
     

Fear not Sir. I have been accused of conniving with the Russians, the Israelis, the North Koreans and just about any country you care to think about.

Yours, like my accusations, is simply hot air and fake news, put about by foul detractors.

Edited by The Donald

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Donald said:

Fear not Sir. I have been accused of conniving with the Russians, the Israelis, the North Koreans and just about any country you care to think about.

Yous, like my accusations, is simply hot air and fake news, put about by foul detractors.

What a prize :58674e08c11f1_EmojiNatur-50: this poster is :58674c057baa4_EmojiSmiley-69::58674d4d8b6f6_EmojiObjects-195:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

What a prize :58674e08c11f1_EmojiNatur-50: this poster is :58674c057baa4_EmojiSmiley-69::58674d4d8b6f6_EmojiObjects-195:

Are you unable to use your Queen's language?

Have you some speech impediment we can know about?

Or are you always like this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, The Donald said:

Are you unable to use your Queen's language?

Have you some speech impediment we can know about?

Or are you always like this?

Are you unable to decipher pictures into words? 👴🏻🍚🤡

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

Are you unable to decipher pictures into words? 👴🏻🍚🤡

Anyone else's, no trouble.

Yours, not a chance as I believe you can't either by the number you use on any given occasion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, The Donald said:

Anyone else's, no trouble.

Yours, not a chance as I believe you can't either by the number you use on any given occasion.

A picture paints a thousand words - only a doofus 🤡👴🏻🐓 can’t interpret them :58674e08c11f1_EmojiNatur-50: 

What a clever POTUS you are :58674bde4b3fb_EmojiSmiley-02: :58674bddb5b72_EmojiSmiley-01: :58674bdeceb55_EmojiSmiley-03:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why dont you boys take your drivel into PM, spoiling a serious topic thread.

Although it does appear you have taken over :58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06:

Edited by flutterby

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, flutterby said:

Why dont you boys take your drivel into PM, spoiling a serious topic thread.

Although it does appear you have taken over :58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06:

How dare you accuse the POTUS  :58674c057baa4_EmojiSmiley-69::58674e08c11f1_EmojiNatur-50: of talking drivel @flutters :58674bddb5b72_EmojiSmiley-01: :58674bdeceb55_EmojiSmiley-03: You’d think he’d lead by example - wouldn’t you? :58674be6ca98e_EmojiSmiley-15:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

How dare you accuse the POTUS  :58674c057baa4_EmojiSmiley-69::58674e08c11f1_EmojiNatur-50: of talking drivel @flutters :58674bddb5b72_EmojiSmiley-01: :58674bdeceb55_EmojiSmiley-03: You’d think he’d lead by example - wouldn’t you? :58674be6ca98e_EmojiSmiley-15:

I do lead by example!!!!

Edited by The Donald

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Donald said:

I do lead by example!!!!

For once I can’t argue with that :58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06: :58674bdf747cb_EmojiSmiley-04: :58674bdeceb55_EmojiSmiley-03:

 

Edited by stockingsadmirer68

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No, you’re correct - I can’t argue with the fact that you’re not a muppet 🤡

With all the ridiculous claims you make, it’s laughable for sure!! :58674c057baa4_EmojiSmiley-69: :58674d4d8b6f6_EmojiObjects-195:  

Keep entertaining us POULTICE  :58674beb3e9c9_EmojiSmiley-23:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎03‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 10:46 PM, flutterby said:

Why dont you boys take your drivel into PM, spoiling a serious topic thread.

Although it does appear you have taken over :58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06:

Sage words from Flutters as always. I do think public spats like this whoever is in the right or wrong and at times all are and aren't, do not add attraction to the site and probably, I say probably, have something to do with some members leaving and some members not wanting to post threads. But then that is only my honest opinion.

KtF
:58674be025c9f_EmojiSmiley-05:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I don’t like the look of something on a page in the newspaper I just turn the page - I don’t write to the newspaper stating how I didn’t like something they printed.....

This is only my honest opinion.

🤔

Edited by stockingsadmirer68

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now