David@SHQ

A Note On Forum Moderation

200 posts in this topic

Then what?

getting along is an end result of polite, civil behavior. don't you think?

getting along is an end result of polite, civil behavior. don't you think?

Yeah, I suppose you're right about that. But if Rodney King had understood not everyone shared his ideas about 'getting along', maybe he needn't have died at such an early age.

Yeah, I suppose you're right about that. But if Rodney King had understood not everyone shared his ideas about 'getting along', maybe he needn't have died at such an early age.

instead of getting it wrong…i suppose. or not getting it all. enough idle chatter. someone post something that doesn't work for us, find 'em and beat their ass!

instead of getting it wrong…i suppose. or not getting it all. enough idle chatter. someone post something that doesn't work for us, find 'em and beat their ass!

I understand what you're saying. I was just saying that Mr. King may have been funny, but a bad example for us 'just getting along'. Maybe we should talk more about ideas, instead of other people. However, there are many different kinds of humour on this forum, and we should accept it, or leave it alone. And it should have some resemblance of humour attached to it.

Gad Rowlf old boy, you speak of humor with a u, and then your president chappie instead of standing in line, joins the queue. What are we to think?

Gad Rowlf old boy, you speak of humor with a u, and then your president chappie instead of standing in line, joins the queue. What are we to think?

Tea party core belief number 14.

14.'English as our core language is required.'

Tea party core belief number 14.

14.'English as our core language is required.'

:lol: It's very difficult to explain. Other than state what I have said before in the past.

"The US and UK are two nations divided by a common language"

Now this is attributed to Oscar Wilde, George Bernard Shaw, or Winston Churchill. Regardless, I think it is a logical explanation! :lol:

Now I don't know why my commander-in-chief said this, other than it was written on the teleprompter.

As for myself, I am of Irish heritage, and in a small way I do it to fit in with y'all! :D  Whether you like it or not, a semblance of your blood flows through my veins............and I don't mind it too awfully much! :lol:

So you should think what you choose to think! :)

The Mods here do a fantastic job...

Thank-you to them all!

Lisa x 

David, you and your crew do a fine job.  You have been very good to me and many others.  I was very fortunate to have that face to face conversation with you last November.  It helped me realize how busy you are running a business yet willing to stay involved with the integrity of the forums.  You are truly dedicated to all of us.

Susan

On 16/10/2016 at 3:41 AM, HanesBaby-CSB said:

David, you and your crew do a fine job.  You have been very good to me and many others.  I was very fortunate to have that face to face conversation with you last November.  It helped me realize how busy you are running a business yet willing to stay involved with the integrity of the forums.  You are truly dedicated to all of us.

Susan

And so say all of us 🥇🏆🎖🏅 

Well apart from him that’s been banned time and time again, who’ll moan about something :58674d5a21ae6_EmojiObjects-216::58674c057baa4_EmojiSmiley-69: :58674d5a21ae6_EmojiObjects-216: 

Don’t worry - he’ll be along soon with some old drivel :58674bf614695_EmojiSmiley-42:

3 hours ago, luckyme said:

I'll leave the drivel to you. You seem very good at it.

No, your more of the time wasters department!    

1 hour ago, macboatface said:

It's just that I like your company sweetie.

Apologies, if this seems rude, but :58674be5c2392_EmojiSmiley-13:.   

"He's following in fathers footsteps, he's following his dear old dad".

You, rude? Perish the thought sweetie.

What’s this “sweetie” 🐄 💩 all about, all of a sudden? :58674d5a21ae6_EmojiObjects-216: :58674c057baa4_EmojiSmiley-69: :58674d5a21ae6_EmojiObjects-216: 

A very lame attempt to disguise his posts / identity ? :58674be6ca98e_EmojiSmiley-15: 

Bit late for that now Pops :58674bf614695_EmojiSmiley-42: You’ve been well and truly busted and you know it! :58674d5a21ae6_EmojiObjects-216: :58674c057baa4_EmojiSmiley-69: :58674d5a21ae6_EmojiObjects-216:

I was very supprised when i saw the number of transgressors and im very thankful and grateful to David for running and controlling these forums for those of us that are here for the love of ff stockings and ladies who love to dress glamourously. Thank you David and your team.

Mark

Edited by shereones

There are only two transgressors, Robbies and Stockingsadmirer68, both of whom seem to be hell bent on destroying the forums with their inane chatter.

25 minutes ago, luckyme said:

There are only two transgressors, Robbies and Stockingsadmirer68, both of whom seem to be hell bent on destroying the forums with their inane chatter.

Wow!!! Insane chatter? :58674be6ca98e_EmojiSmiley-15: 

Lock me up and throw away the key 🔑 

You do make me laugh 😂 

Edited by stockingsadmirer68

3 hours ago, luckyme said:

Its better to appear ridiculous than boring.

Oh you’re ridiculous and boring alright, what with your many usernames and talking to yourself between said usernames 😴 💤 😴

Sad,sad, lonely old man👴🏻 - I truly feel sorry for you.....

4 minutes ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

Oh you’re ridiculous and boring alright, what with your many usernames and talking to yourself between said usernames 😴 💤 😴

Sad,sad, lonely old man👴🏻 - I truly feel sorry for you.....

Give me a nudge please. This weenie is boring me to tears with his mindless repetition.

Just now, luckyme said:

Give me a nudge please. This weenie is boring me to tears with his mindless repetition.

As I was saying....sad, lonely and old :58674d5a21ae6_EmojiObjects-216: :58674c057baa4_EmojiSmiley-69: :58674d5a21ae6_EmojiObjects-216:

We get there in the end...:58674be5313cc_EmojiSmiley-12:

Thanks to David and his team :58674bddb5b72_EmojiSmiley-01:

Lisa x

On 21/04/2018 at 9:28 AM, Lisa x said:

We get there in the end...:58674be5313cc_EmojiSmiley-12:

Thanks to David and his team :58674bddb5b72_EmojiSmiley-01:

Lisa x

Well said, Lisax

They continue to do a fantastic job. It has been very quiet here from certain quarters.

They get out the mops to clean up when they need to..thankfully.. :58674bdeceb55_EmojiSmiley-03:

Lisa x

7 hours ago, Lisa x said:

They get out the mops to clean up when they need to..thankfully.. :58674bdeceb55_EmojiSmiley-03:

Lisa x

But sometimes they miss the dirty buckets.

4 minutes ago, The Donald said:

But sometimes they miss the dirty buckets.

And mop up the spilt sago instead :58674d4d8b6f6_EmojiObjects-195: :58674c057baa4_EmojiSmiley-69: :58674d5a21ae6_EmojiObjects-216:

7 minutes ago, The Donald said:

But sometimes they miss the dirty buckets that spilled the dirt.

33 minutes ago, The Donald said:

Now who else is it who’s only capable of copying and pasting previous posts as a response - ohhh yeah I remember @Gummi Bear aka Boatman et al :58674c057baa4_EmojiSmiley-69: :58674d4d8b6f6_EmojiObjects-195: :58674d5a21ae6_EmojiObjects-216:

I still very much appreciate the effort David and his team continue to put in here...many thanks!

Lisa x

10 minutes ago, Lisa x said:

I still very much appreciate the effort David and his team continue to put in here...many thanks!

Lisa x

It must be a thankless task, thanks to certain members

4 minutes ago, Gummi Bear said:

Do you include yourself amongst them?

Why would I? Neither David nor the moderators have ever had cause to contact me. 

21 minutes ago, Gummi Bear said:

Me neither. So everything in the garden's lovely then?

Thank you boatman, I am sure it will happen soon.

1 minute ago, Gummi Bear said:

Boatman, boatman! We are all sick to the teeth with hearing this name shouted from the rooftops. Boatman is no more, can't you get it into your thick heads?

Boatman returns to poison the atmosphere.