Lovin it

Another Question About Tights (Sorry!)

19 posts in this topic

My girlfriend wears stockings for me fairly often but is usually in trousers for work. On the odd occasion she wears a skirt in the daytime, she prefers to wear tights with it.

The thing I find most off-putting about them (apart from the reinforcing, gusset, seams etc) is that they seem to come up to just under her ribcage. Overall I think they'd look better if the waistband sat just above her hips, as her knickers do.

Are some brands designed to sit lower down? Or is she wearing a size bigger than she needs?

All help appreciated.

All tights are the work of the Devil. How about a gift of stockings and a suspender belt for Christmas? That would solve the problem!

Wolfords do 'hipster' tights (sure other brands will do likewise) that Mrs SG wears when wearing tops that are low down.

Hello lovin it. Buy her hipster tights. I've uploaded various pictures of different types to my profile (couldn't upload direct to this response sorry, to complicated)

Don't encourage her lovin it....ask to wear suspender tights and then work her into wearing maybe sussies and stockings a few days a week etc etc...but no to buying her tights

Isn't it time that the sale of Tights was banned!

Thank heavens our doctor has told my wife that her perpetual battle with urinary problems were due to those awful things.

Isn't it time that the sale of Tights was banned!

Thank heavens our doctor has told my wife that her perpetual battle with urinary problems were due to those awful things.

How much did you pay your Dr to tell your wife that?? ;)

Tights, suspender tights,trousers and leggings all should be banned!

every think has a place in the female wardrobe , would you wear a evening suit to cut the grass ?

Blackmacjay is so right what effect tights can have on lady and can cause all sorts of UTIs. Marge has never had these problems as she is nylons lady for years but on the odd occasion has worn the sausage skins for purely deceny reasons..lol...the skirts were just too short for rhts but thankfully it no longer happens as she wear pencil skirts that are kneelength...but there is no doubt going back to medical facts that a lot of ladies suffer from thrush  by the continuos wearing of tights...so we say...BAN  them as they are a health risk..lol. 

:) Your lady's tights are too big for her, Lovin it.  They should fit nicely on the waist.  As to those of you with such hatred for tights - grow up, they're here to stay & millions of women appreciate them & their ease of use.   I wear both stockings & tights for different occasions, but I know which gives me the least problem.  You try fiddling about with suspender belts & clips.  

We don't hate tights violet...lts just tongue in cheek...lighten up...some of us love to wear nylons..l wear them as l have for years but wear tights on very rare occasions...my bill loves me in stockings and other guys love me in them as l have been complimented many times...and me...l just love proper nylons...rhts and ffns..but lots of ladies love tights so good for them...marge smith.

:) Your lady's tights are too big for her, Lovin it. They should fit nicely on the waist.

Thank you Violet. That's what I suspected! x