Sign in to follow this  
Carlos28

Davina Mccall

14 posts in this topic

A lady who loves to flash her stockings and amazing boobs, excellent reminder, many thanks.

she's almost always bare-legged, I've seen her quoted as saying that she has a near-phobia of the feeling of nylon on her legs, or something like that

she's almost always bare-legged, I've seen her quoted as saying that she has a near-phobia of the feeling of nylon on her legs, or something like that

A few years back on a big brother eviction night she was wearing a little black dress with dark nylons. During the interview with the evicted housemate she crossed her legs and it was a 100% stocking sighting. I have searched high and low but i can't find that clip anywhere online.

The second pic she *was* bare legged.  I was at that event, & had my tongue on the ground when I realised she was 2 tables away from me.

Haha, apart from when the wearing of nylon on her legs helped to further her career, then presumably it was 'bearable'  :D

Sad announcement today that Davina McCall is getting divorced. This is despite the fact she stated in a recent newspaper interview that she wears sexy undies in bed including stockings in order to keep her man.

Definitely a yummy mummy