redduke6

Seams In Or Out

45 posts in this topic

Lady S has been wearing seamed stockings for as long as I can remember and always with the seam  on the outside. It makes it more defined/pronounced especially with contrast coloured seams...her favourites being black with a red seam, if worn with it on the inside the red is not nearly as pronounced so irrespective of colour it is seams on the outside for her/us. I don't think there is a right or wrong way it is surely down to individual preferences.

Inside for me, if you wear the seam outside it's easier to snag, however one of each when you rub your legs together is an amazing different feeling altogether...Either way it's everyone's own individual preference...

I rarely wear seams but l take them out of the packet and put them on..seams outside... when you take out a pair of RHTs from the packet you put them on as seen... why on why??? would you turn the stockings inside out seamed or Rhts   lord Seaton is correct..the seam is emphasized on the outside and draws attention to the wearers legs...on dear bill is getting excited at the thought..lol.bye love Marge.

i have never heard of wearing the seam inside... but then we're in the colonies....