garterbiker

Canada

80 posts in this topic

I'm from Montreal.

I just replied to a post from a woman looking for people in Ottawa in the main forum.

3D-Stretch

Nice to know you are out there..

That woman must be calling for me. I'm from Ottawa.

So are we!! Just had a great day with mrs CC out to lunch at Esplenade Laurier. One very well dressed young lady up in the food court (2nd floor on the Glouchester side) wearing a clingy knit dress and very classic 4" pumps (guessing boots to work, because we know what the Ottawa streets are like, right?!) the squeeze of her welts from her stayups were clearly in view - she looked great. Then we stopped at the Moore's mens' wear across the street (Bank at Laurier). The blond sales girl was wearing a short skirt with 2-3" slits, and her welts were in full view; sadly wearing 2" wedgey shoes...yuk.

J&C

PS Ottawa couples/ladies drop a note. Mrs CC is a daily wearer - today is black opaques, black check skirt, black knit top, cosack boots for the bus sadly, but pumps in the office.

3D...can you pass the nickname for the lady that approached you?

So are we!! Just had a great day with mrs CC out to lunch at Esplenade Laurier. One very well dressed young lady up in the food court (2nd floor on the Glouchester side) wearing a clingy knit dress and very classic 4" pumps (guessing boots to work, because we know what the Ottawa streets are like, right?!) the squeeze of her welts from her stayups were clearly in view - she looked great. Then we stopped at the Moore's mens' wear across the street (Bank at Laurier). The blond sales girl was wearing a short skirt with 2-3" slits, and her welts were in full view; sadly wearing 2" wedgey shoes...yuk.

J&C

PS Ottawa couples/ladies drop a note. Mrs CC is a daily wearer - today is black opaques, black check skirt, black knit top, cosack boots for the bus sadly, but pumps in the office.

3D...can you pass the nickname for the lady that approached you?

Hello Canada,

I am from Victoria, B.C.

cheers,

Katie-cd.

Hi I am the lady in Ottawa mentioned in the post from Canuck Couple. I'd love to hear from you!

New Horizon

Hi I am the lady in Ottawa mentioned in the post from Canuck Couple. I'd love to hear from you!

New Horizon

newhorizon .. check your messages :)

Come on fellow canucks!! Hands up!

Toronto area here, not a wearer but certainly a fan of the ladies who do. Unfortunately for me my wife is one of those modern women who won't wear anything on her legs. ugh.

Montreal here!

I'm not a wearer but like to have my girlfriend wearing them...

alors moi je suis de la mauricie plus pres de quebec..au plaisirrrrrrrrrrr

Toronto here, sightings are extremely rare here. I truly believe I have a better chance of a Bigfoot sighting. :D

Hi all.

Hamilton Ontario here. I've seen 1 gal wearing stockings. Saw her at Jackson Square. The stockings were black hold-ups.

Max

Thought I'd put a little life back into this thread. :)  Fellow Canuck from the Niagara Region in Ontario here. Lived here all my life, and am retired now. I assure you that decades ago, sightings of stockings took place throughout the day, every day here. :D  These days, sightings are extremely rare indeed, whether at the office, the night club, weddings, wherever.  :mellow: Hard to even find them in the stores. When you do, quality, style, size, colour, are limited to say the least.

Toronto, Ontario here

Would love to talk with some fellow Canadians about nylons.

Any time caker! Not much response to your post in the last few days though. I guess too much Canada Day long weekend festivities!!  :)

Hi c_c from a fellow Ontario resident. You're welcome to talk either by sending me a message, or catch me while I'm in the chat room.

Mrs Jo and I are also in Ontario. She is a daily wearer as well excluding summer months. I believe her link is in my profile.

Hi from Vancouver Island. Love nylons but alas sightings are few and far between.

Glad to see this thread is active again. Mrs is a daily wearer, holdups mostly through the summer unless it's horribly hot.

Still the Ottawa area.

We live in a geographically large country, but for those who are looking for an opportunity to network or socialize with like minded individuals, and enjoy a little travel, this upcoming event in Toronto sounds exciting.

http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0D49A8A823A3F49-tgsintiaras

I'm not officially associated with the event, and don't have any experience with it. I would like to attend, but the chances of that are quite slim. In fact, some would say my chances are non-existent. :lol: Just thought I would put it out there in anticipation the link may prove useful to others. We could also use this forum to discuss this event, or similar events in other parts of the country.  

Hey...maybe I can throw this one out to my fellow Canucks as well. Has anyone found an online source in Canada for womens shoes in larger sizes??? I wear a size 12 or 13 depending on brand/style. I've found online sources, but by the time I pay shipping, duty, exchange, etc., a cheap $40 shoe becomes a $100 expense. :angry: I don't mind paying more than $40 for shoes, but being charged double or more to get them to me, annoys the heck outta me. Any/all suggestions will be appreciated.