David@SHQ

Gallery update

11 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I've heard back from the supportment who acknowledged there was a bug in the system, but said it was now 75% fixed and that: "you can create albums from within the Gallery itself, you can create albums from My Settings-Gallery".

I suspect it may still need a bit of tweaking - thanks for bearing with me while it's all so new!

David@SHQ

Hi all,

I've heard back from the supportment who acknowledged there was a bug in the system, but said it was now 75% fixed and that: "you can create albums from within the Gallery itself, you can create albums from My Settings-Gallery".

I suspect it may still need a bit of tweaking - thanks for bearing with me while it's all so new!

David@SHQ

I know that we're just one of many that are very glad to have SHQ back! It's looking great!

Morning David,

Didn't think you could get rid of me that easily did you?????

Thanks for all the hard work.

I was wondering, are the galleries viewable by 'logged-in/members only', or everyone?

yes david just like to say what a grea job oyur doing here on the site thanks for all your work in to making the site a better and more updated one.

I have to agree with Sally-Ann "I was wondering, are the galleries viewable by 'logged-in/members only', or everyone?" Also the option to add them as favourites I am not too keen on I'm afraid. I think I am going to stick to using Flickr as our main posting of pictures for the time being. But thank-you David for all your hard work, it is much apprecited by us and all. xx

I have to agree with Sally-Ann "I was wondering, are the galleries viewable by 'logged-in/members only', or everyone?"

I logged out & tried it Mrs R. The access appears the same to me. Which is a shame as I thought we might be members only now.

Good points... I've made it so that it's members only. I'll look into the comments thing!

Still so much to learn...

David@SHQ

PS I'm thinking of adding an automatic one week ban for anyone with a gross abuse of the nudity rule. That should stop them. Thoughts?

Good points... I've made it so that it's members only. I'll look into the comments thing!

Still so much to learn...

David@SHQ

PS I'm thinking of adding an automatic one week ban for anyone with a gross abuse of the nudity rule. That should stop them. Thoughts?

Thanks David, members only should be much better at stopping the awful rude comments.

If the willy is big enough can we keep it? :P

Everything hsa teething problems at the start so i would not worry David too much and as the site is now amazingly easly to naviagate and track all history from the one page i think you have done an excellant job so just to say great work David

Thanks Sally-Ann for trying it and thank you to David for sorting it out. As to the nudity rule I agree David, it simply shouldn't be allowed anyhow, the whole point of these forums is to show of ladies in stockings, heels and nice outfits. I'm not one for seeing men's bits, ladies bits I don't mind but then again you can go else where for that! x

Great stuff David thanks!!!

As for the automatic one week ban??? The least they deserve!!!

KtF

J

David I agree on the ban for any transgressions .. I just hope people are going to complete their profiles and post at the very least profile pics ... I dare hope the pics will be of themselves :o