Lovin it

The Sexiest Tights...

26 posts in this topic

Hi, I'm posting this here as a stockings fan and hoping for the opinion of other stockings fans.

My girlfriend looks great in stockings and is happy to wear them for me. Sometimes though, the occasion or her choice of skirt length means that stockings are out of the question. On these occasions, she feels she HAS to wear tights.

My question is: What are the sexiest tights you've seen. I'm guessing they'd be sheer to waist, without seams and possibly open in the gusset. Can anyone recommend something which actually looks good on?

Thanks in advance!

Wolfords, seamless black 40 Denier. Absolutely stunning and very sexy.

Mrs SG has a number of pairs and swears by them.

I dream of trying platino cleancut, but they're not easy to get hold of it seems.

I wear short skater skirts a lot and my choice for glossy STW are Fiore Idalia (20den in Capaccino) or Fiore Raula (40den in Black) - Cheap as chips, but very sexy indeed with floaty skirts.

Must admit to never having tried seamless STW, I'm surprised they are not more widely available,

Never, no way, no how!

I understand why some women like them but, in my opinion, they are the most dreadful garments women can choose.

The only exception might be for skating on ice 'cos a little trip will cool everything in sight.

I've just ordered a pair of Trasparenze Claudia seamless tights from SHQ shop for my wife. She prefers stockings as a general rule, and only likes sheer and tactile tights - I love them as well but she's never worn anything completely seamless.

I think Wolford Fatal Neon are also up there in the second skin sheer and sexy department (except of course with stockings only purists who will just go on and on about stockings, especially fully fashioned nylon stockings as the only acceptable leg for all women anywhere for all time hehe). It depends what you and your lady find sexy really. We like tactile and 'second skin' as mentioned. I am surprised how costly seamless tights seem to be - it's a pity Wolford's aren't available on SHQ.

My wife likes the Fiore range of sheer tights as well which you can find on SHQ - the 20 deniers and under meet her 'touchable' test! 

N.

Contradiction in terms - 'sexy', 'tights'.

Subjective opinions are interesting sometimes for sure. In this case I'm not sure how it helps the opening poster though...

Try Marks & Spencer Silky Soft 40 denier from their Autograph range. At £6 they are excellent, feel and look fantastic. Semi opaque with a lovely shine and they last very well. Enjoy

Try Marks & Spencer Silky Soft 40 denier from their Autograph range. At £6 they are excellent, feel and look fantastic. Semi opaque with a lovely shine and they last very well. Enjoy

Agreed, my last girlfriend wore these and they were lovely - smooth, shiny and just the right mix of semi-opaque.

In what way are the wolfords that good I'm a stocking wearer and love my m and s holdups but have been thinking about trying the fatals is the waist line very tight

They may not be what you would class as luxury(due to price), but my wife loves Fiore range on here, there are so many to choose from but for everyday prices they do look amazing and last so much longer that other more expensive brand's, she has just got several pairs of Fiore Sandra, she used to like M&S but says these are far nicer to look at and wear. Would love to get her some wolfords but they are so expensive.

I dream of trying platino cleancut, but they're not easy to get hold of it seems.

I wear short skater skirts a lot and my choice for glossy STW are Fiore Idalia (20den in Capaccino) or Fiore Raula (40den in Black) - Cheap as chips, but very sexy indeed with floaty skirts.

Must admit to never having tried seamless STW, I'm surprised they are not more widely available,

Platino have recently re-launched the cleancut 15's and they are readily available at around £14 pair. Myself and Violet do love these tights.

DM me if you'd like the link

Nicole x

Platino went bust and the replacements made by Cecelia de Raphael are not ready yet. The owner of the shop that will be selling them has no firm date when that will be.

How short is her skirt that she can't wear stockings? If they are long enough, that is, worn high on the thigh as they should be, and her straps are short, again as they should be, I don't see an issue with miniskirts and stockings.

Rikki xx

wolfords neon 40 glossy tan colour and very  durable which  she will appreciate lol

Having experimented with Trasparenze, Falke and a a few others I have to say Wolford 20 Den Satin Touch Tights take first place for sheer's. If you want a pair of deliciously soft and great fitting tights then would highly recommend Trasparenze Sofia. Not a fortune either but worth every single penny!

doesn't mather......

what she likes.........

I prefer vintage one with seams

no silky, too shiny