Sign in to follow this  
Dayna Stewartson

Will The Rago 1365 Ever Come Back In Black?

22 posts in this topic

I do too, but it's unlikely as it's only normally made in white. We could arrange a "special cut" but the minimums would probably be prohibitive. I'll mention it again next time I see them though. In the meantime, we've got some other new things for photography at the moment and they'll be coming soon-ish :-)

David@SHQ

In the meantime, we've got some other new things for photography at the moment and they'll be coming soon-ish :-)

David@SHQ

Cool, I look forward to that. :)

Hopefully that might include the Platino Clean Cut range and other Platino products ready for the next available batch next year?

No problem , ClaireT   . The secret is  not to bleach it for too long .

mfSOdICHd07uPIk3lMmNqVg.jpg

QED

I note a few deletions here, and not a word of thanks for your research, Tudor.

As a looker on...

Maybe Mark should buy half a dozen of the white ones, and when the bleaching/dying fails, he could sell them in his junk shop... ;):P:lol:

As a looker on...

Maybe Mark should buy half a dozen of the white ones, and when the bleaching/dying fails, he could sell them in his junk shop... ;):P:lol:

And make a fortune.

As a looker on...

I don't think I would kill the girdles  with my skills and dyeing them all black would not be much of a challenge . If I buy six then I should get one free and dye them all  different colours .

Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet  girdles displayed  prominently in my junk shop Antiques Emporium window should  certainly attract a few new customers .

laughing_smiley.gif

I don't think I would kill the girdles  with my skills and dyeing them all black would not be much of a challenge . If I buy six then I should get one free and dye them all  different colours .

Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet  girdles displayed  prominently in my junk shop Antiques Emporium window should  certainly attract a few new customers .

laughing_smiley.gif

Judging by the numbers of these garments being sold at Pickering the other weekend, I would reckon you'd be onto a good thing there, Tudor.

And make a fortune.

Also a fortune can be made from selling good quality Gentleman's vintage clothing .

Judging by the numbers of these garments being sold at Pickering the other weekend, I would reckon you'd be onto a good thing there, Tudor.

Also a fortune can be made from selling good quality Gentleman's vintage clothing .

A good quality Army Uniform, jacket and trousers, £25. I was very tempted, except I'm not Army.

A good quality Army Uniform, jacket and trousers, £25. I was very tempted, except I'm not Army.

At that price they are worth buying just for the wool cloth  .  I would also have been tempted to buy one , then dye it  and use the services of a good tailor to make me a smart bespoke suit saving me a trip to Savile Row .

I may be tempted next time I go, Tudor. At a price like that, it's worth it even if you only wear it a couple of times a year.