joe50

Knowing Your Tops Are Going To Show.

82 posts in this topic

I read this question and the answers so far and believe we have only received half truths.  A woman only does what a women wants to do, you may force some but never achieve the best results.

I wear stocking as much as I can rarely am I not wearing them, I buy clothes with the though of flashing and teasing.  I look for every opportunity to flash and tease and ALWAYS I do so tastefully and discreetly.  I have been do so for over 40 years and love the looks, compliments & admirers  I get and action I receive from doing so.  I will flash & tease when my husband is with me (for he encourages me all along) and when I am out and alone. My husband is not the least jealous

My stocking go to mid thigh and above them our my white cream thighs, and I show both.

I will always be wearing a garter belt and stockings - I DO NOT OWN A PAIR OF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING AND NEVER WILL - TIGHTS - HOLD UPS - NKNEE HIGHS - OR PANTY HOSE. None of them is sexy

I stop wearing a girdle in HS when after a boyfriend told me he hated them after a night of making out.  The next time we were out I had on a garter belt and stockings and to say we both enjoyed the change would be an understatement. 

Flashing and teasing and ----- makes me feel sexy, desirable and attractive women - I will never stop, for I love doing and my husbands loves seeing me do it and we have great results later.

4 people like this

I read this question and the answers so far and believe we have only received half truths.  A woman only does what a women wants to do, you may force some but never achieve the best results.

I wear stocking as much as I can rarely am I not wearing them, I buy clothes with the though of flashing and teasing.  I look for every opportunity to flash and tease and ALWAYS I do so tastefully and discreetly.  I have been do so for over 40 years and love the looks, compliments & admirers  I get and action I receive from doing so.  I will flash & tease when my husband is with me (for he encourages me all along) and when I am out and alone. My husband is not the least jealous

My stocking go to mid thigh and above them our my white cream thighs, and I show both.

I will always be wearing a garter belt and stockings - I DO NOT OWN A PAIR OF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING AND NEVER WILL - TIGHTS - HOLD UPS - NKNEE HIGHS - OR PANTY HOSE. None of them is sexy

I stop wearing a girdle in HS when after a boyfriend told me he hated them after a night of making out.  The next time we were out I had on a garter belt and stockings and to say we both enjoyed the change would be an understatement. 

Flashing and teasing and ----- makes me feel sexy, desirable and attractive women - I will never stop, for I love doing and my husbands loves seeing me do it and we have great results later.

Wonderful music to my ears

On 4/12/2014 at 11:36 AM, Bigun said:

She has some short dresses and skirts that look just about ok when standing but will tend to show when she sits down.  But there are times when she has sat down for quite a while and moved around that her skirt has ridden up and exposed quite a lot. 

Here's a question for the guys: If your wife/girlfriend is flashing her stocking tops in this way, do you mention it to her or just sit back, stay quiet and enjoy it? 

Edited by The MG

I don't intentionally show my tops, but I do choose FF or contrast seams wondering if they might be seen. :) 

1 person likes this

MrsDzineGuy,

There are some odd posts on here but please just keep on posting the small details that you do. They are wonderful. 

2 people like this

My Mrs. has flashed both knowingly and accidentally, it's good fun and as someone posted earlier: she has not received any complaints. 

1 person likes this

Can't be bothered to read all the posts to see if anyone else has said this, but ladies if you want people to know you are in stockings without showing welts etc just buy a pair of original ff nylons, those who matter will know what you are in!

6 people like this

i have to admit that i'm one of those ladies who will wear stockings and then spend the evening constantly tugging on the hem of my skirt or dress, although this would be for a night out. During the day my skirt or dress is long enough that i don't need to be constantly tugging at the hem.

I should add that i do like to wear my stockings high on my thigh but i also like to wear short skirts/dresses.

If my skirt is particularly short then i'll either go bare legged or wear tights.

constant tugging at the hem is always a good sign stockings will be there, as is the husband's hand on the top of the lady's thigh, enjoying the feel of the suspender bump.

my wife used to have a very tight black stretchy  pencil skirt that showed bumps and straps and, through the split in the back, her tops but it was below the knee so not overt, but lovely to confirm she was in stockings without her feeling exposed. sad when it washed to grey and went to charity.

5 people like this

12 minutes ago, sheffcouple said:

my wife used to have a very tight black stretchy  pencil skirt that showed bumps and straps and, through the split in the back, her tops but it was below the knee so not overt, but lovely to confirm she was in stockings without her feeling exposed. 

Yes, a stealthy, strap showing skirt = 😍 

Only the trained eye will spot them 😉👍🏻

Edited by stockingsadmirer68

My wife always know when her stocking tops are showing, even when she is pretending that she doesn't.

2 people like this

On 6/23/2017 at 8:48 PM, DMCGREG said:

MrsDzineGuy,

There are some odd posts on here but please just keep on posting the small details that you do. They are wonderful. 

Thank you. :) 

My wife always has her stocking tops on show, probably because her skirts are always a bit on the short side !!!!

4 people like this

It all depends...... there is a time and a place! But yes xx

On 24/06/2017 at 1:38 AM, The MG said:

Here's a question for the guys: If your wife/girlfriend is flashing her stocking tops in this way, do you mention it to her or just sit back, stay quiet and enjoy it? 

Always enjoy the spectacle and the looks.  Very horny!! 

There have been times when I have deliberately flashed either to tease hubby or to get the attention of someone. However I do wear tight skirts and dresses sometimes knowing full well that, for the initiated, my suspender straps and clips can be clearly made out under the fabric.

I'm not a skirt tugger. I don't tend to wear skirts that are so short as to make that necessary and am of the view that if someone gets an eyeful of my tops or straps then they should feel themselves lucky and enjoy the treat!

Costa 1.jpg

17 people like this

On 6/26/2017 at 9:49 AM, Auntiesfault said:

Can't be bothered to read all the posts to see if anyone else has said this, but ladies if you want people to know you are in stockings without showing welts etc just buy a pair of original ff nylons, those who matter will know what you are in!

Yes, if you WANT to be noticed as wearing stockings, WEAR FF's! Sheers can look just like panty hose unless you see the welt or garter bumps. 

3 people like this

Hi, definitely love to show glimpse, whats the point of wearing stockings or holdups if no-one can see or tell if you are. love to tease hubby and not the first time a waiter or barman or passing lorry/bus driver has had a wee show.

menu.jpg

10 people like this

10 hours ago, Fi_Fife said:

Hi, definitely love to show glimpse, whats the point of wearing stockings or holdups if no-one can see or tell if you are. love to tease hubby and not the first time a waiter or barman or passing lorry/bus driver has had a wee show.

menu.jpg

Talk about a woman having the right attitude :58674be18a3d6_EmojiSmiley-07:

Bravo :58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06:

2 people like this

On 01/07/2017 at 11:54 AM, Hooked said:

There have been times when I have deliberately flashed either to tease hubby or to get the attention of someone. However I do wear tight skirts and dresses sometimes knowing full well that, for the initiated, my suspender straps and clips can be clearly made out under the fabric.

I'm not a skirt tugger. I don't tend to wear skirts that are so short as to make that necessary and am of the view that if someone gets an eyeful of my tops or straps then they should feel themselves lucky and enjoy the treat!

Costa 1.jpg

That's just my cuppa ☕️ 

Tight skirts and dresses....at last...Amen 🙏🏻 :58674be18a3d6_EmojiSmiley-07:

2 people like this

Here's a stocking top peek for ya...

IMG_1911.thumb.JPG.10d6b1ef5e911034597a98e78f119f47.JPG

7 people like this

This is a wonderful thread and it's so sexy and thrilling to hear that some of the Ladies here are confident enough to know that if they're showing they don't mind.

My question is simple, so what if the tops are on show, is it illegal or immoral?

I think not but it is exciting and exhilarating to get a flash of stocking top in public and I often wonder why.

Is it because we associated stockings with sex and if we know a Lady is wearing stockings we immediately think that they must be a sexual adventurer?

Or is it that age old thing of seeing something you're not supposed to see that is so thrilling?

I know not and probably care less, I just hope to get that occasional and wonderful sighting that I adore.

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

Sometimes it's just a pure accident!!

IMG 3002.jpg

10 people like this

25 minutes ago, Hooked said:

Sometimes it's just a pure accident!!

IMG 3002.jpg

Whoops!  😬 :58674be18a3d6_EmojiSmiley-07:

Accidently on purpose :58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06:

1 person likes this

On 7/7/2017 at 10:03 PM, SeamsFFun said:

Or is it that age old thing of seeing something you're not supposed to see that is so thrilling?

I think there is probably a component of that to this! 

1 person likes this

that's why i wore pantyhose out , to my husband's disappointment, and the stockings were for in the house.

1 person likes this

On ‎07‎.‎07‎.‎2017 at 8:16 PM, stockingsadmirer68 said:

That's just my cuppa ☕️ 

Tight skirts and dresses....at last...Amen 🙏🏻 :58674be18a3d6_EmojiSmiley-07:

I agree totally with you!!

On ‎01‎.‎07‎.‎2017 at 0:54 PM, Hooked said:

Costa 1.jpg

Gorgeous view under your skirt!!

1 person likes this

I would have thought if there was any risk of showing stocking tops the lady would have worn these new panty hose (tights)?  You can get those in the likes of departmental stores, even some with seams and give an incredible look with very short skirts, doubt you'll get any at corner shops etc though but mark my words I think they will catch on,

1 person likes this

Opps done it again

QoS 101.jpg

14 people like this

Showing stocking tops and panties in a shoe shop is fairly common, sometimes on purpose (if the shop assistant is male, young and good looking) or accidental. A close friend used to tell me over a beer how many panties he had seen that day, shame he has retired, I loved those stories.

4 hours ago, Hooked said:

Opps done it again

QoS 101.jpg

Did anyone spot your panties? :58674be18a3d6_EmojiSmiley-07: 😉

Edited by stockingsadmirer68

34 minutes ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

Did anyone spot your panties? :58674be18a3d6_EmojiSmiley-07: 😉

I should be very careful what you say, little turd.

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, Hooked said:

Opps done it again

QoS 101.jpg

This makes me smile x

13 hours ago, Hooked said:

Opps done it again

QoS 101.jpg

Oh my ! I wish I was a shoe salesman 😎

On 08/10/2017 at 5:33 PM, Hooked said:

Opps done it again

QoS 101.jpg

Mmm that's an interesting design ;-)

1 person likes this

On ‎08‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 5:33 PM, Hooked said:

Opps done it again

So you did and it's a sheer joy to see you do it too.

What a wondrous pair of legs you have and a gorgeous pair of stockings adorned upon them too.

Quite fabulously flirty and sexy teasing and I think you also may have the wrong panties on as Queen of Hearts would suit you better!

Nicely displayed spade though!

KtF

On 10/13/2017 at 3:17 AM, SeamsFFun said:

So you did and it's a sheer joy to see you do it too.

What a wondrous pair of legs you have and a gorgeous pair of stockings adorned upon them too.

Quite fabulously flirty and sexy teasing and I think you also may have the wrong panties on as Queen of Hearts would suit you better!

Nicely displayed spade though!

KtF

Always a treat to see "a wondrous pair of legs" with "a gorgeous pair of stockings adorned upon them"!  :58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06:

1 person likes this

20 hours ago, Mr. Smooth said:

Always a treat to see "a wondrous pair of legs" with "a gorgeous pair of stockings adorned upon them"!  :58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06:

Do you actively seek out Jeff posts to comment on them ?

I have asked this in the main forum rather than private as maybe others may voice their opinion on your absurd antics.

I believe your behaviour only brings down the forums to a level that puts off many lady posters and new members.