David@SHQ

Behave Yourself Or You *will* Be Banned!

64 posts in this topic

On 04/02/2017 at 3:15 AM, DMCGREG said:

david, you are always right cos it's your forum. But most people on here need to just accept that every now and again someone is gonna be an arsehole. There is no point in everyone getting upset about it. What I would say is that this is not a tights forum. If folks want to talk about that then I'm sure there is somewhere on t'internet for them. It should be about stockings and nothing else. My missus won't come on here cos of all the tights stuff. Everytime she gets into a decent conversation someone asks her if she likes tights. 

Well, as you acknowledge that its Davids forum you should accept the following announcement he made as well: Purpose Of This Forum... Just Stockings Or Tights As Well?

Tights sightings are accepted here, no point getting upset about it.

Edited by ukholduplvr
Typo

On 06/02/2017 at 8:09 AM, ukholduplvr said:

Well, as you acknowledge that its Davids forum you should accept the following announcement he made as well: Purpose Of This Forum... Just Stockings Or Tights As Well?

Tights sightings are accepted here, no point getting upset about it.

I'm not upset about it at all. I just think it defeats the point of a site called Stockings HQ if you are gonna get all excited about some tights. The thing about stockings is that they are a rare and unusual spot, therefore exciting and worthy of note. Tights are not. I can leave my house in the morning and see at least 50 girls on their way to work with tights on. It does not make me, or anyone else, raise an eyebrow and certainly does not warrant a comment on a site called Stockings HQ.

5 hours ago, DMCGREG said:

Tights are not. I can leave my house in the morning and see at least 50 girls on their way to work with tights on. It does not make me, or anyone else, raise an eyebrow and certainly does not warrant a comment on a site called Stockings HQ.

That must be some pretty good xray vision you have there...

On 15/02/2017 at 3:24 AM, DMCGREG said:

I'm not upset about it at all. I just think it defeats the point of a site called Stockings HQ if you are gonna get all excited about some tights. The thing about stockings is that they are a rare and unusual spot, therefore exciting and worthy of note. Tights are not. I can leave my house in the morning and see at least 50 girls on their way to work with tights on. It does not make me, or anyone else, raise an eyebrow and certainly does not warrant a comment on a site called Stockings HQ.

Obviously you are new here,  but if you care to take a little time to look at the products that are sold here at Stockings HQ,  you'll notice that they also sell tights.  That kind of then ties in with the theme of this forum to cover stockings and tights. 

19 hours ago, Bigun said:

Obviously you are new here,  but if you care to take a little time to look at the products that are sold here at Stockings HQ,  you'll notice that they also sell tights.  That kind of then ties in with the theme of this forum to cover stockings and tights. 

Yeah OK pal, maybe stop trying to be the Bigun when I joined the site 6 years before you did. I may not have the time to constantly post that you do in your unemployed, unwanted time but just because a certain product is sold on the site does not take away from the fact the site is called STOCKINGS HQ.  Forum legend??? Aye right.

3 hours ago, DMCGREG said:

Yeah OK pal, maybe stop trying to be the Bigun when I joined the site 6 years before you did. I may not have the time to constantly post that you do in your unemployed, unwanted time but just because a certain product is sold on the site does not take away from the fact the site is called STOCKINGS HQ.  Forum legend??? Aye right.

And tights posts are allowed simple

45 minutes ago, andysffs said:

And tights posts are allowed simple

Yeah you are right. Tights post are allowed but who cares? There may as well be a forum saying "oooh I just saw a pigeon", or OMG " I just made some toast". Once again, it's called STOCKINGS HQ. OK "andysffs" you are correct, tights posts are allowed but who apart from you and bigun gives a shizzle???? If your mum is in her 50s, she wears tights, the woman behind the desk in tesco, she wears tights, your local estate agent, she wears tights, your local bank teller, she wears tights, the woman in the co-op, she wears tights. This is not something worth telling anyone else about. If you think it is then I feel very sorry for you. 99% of working women wear tights and good luck to them. The thing we are interested in is the 1% that wear stockings. They are worth actually having a conversation about. "andysffs and bigun, you don't need a forum, you just need to ask your mum if you can leave your bedroom.

2 hours ago, DMCGREG said:

Yeah you are right. Tights post are allowed but who cares? There may as well be a forum saying "oooh I just saw a pigeon", or OMG " I just made some toast". Once again, it's called STOCKINGS HQ. OK "andysffs" you are correct, tights posts are allowed but who apart from you and bigun gives a shizzle???? If your mum is in her 50s, she wears tights, the woman behind the desk in tesco, she wears tights, your local estate agent, she wears tights, your local bank teller, she wears tights, the woman in the co-op, she wears tights. This is not something worth telling anyone else about. If you think it is then I feel very sorry for you. 99% of working women wear tights and good luck to them. The thing we are interested in is the 1% that wear stockings. They are worth actually having a conversation about. "andysffs and bigun, you don't need a forum, you just need to ask your mum if you can leave your bedroom.

But still does not alter the fact that tight posts are allowed so stop moaning and either put up or shut up

2 hours ago, DMCGREG said:

One would have to ask -  if you object to this forum so much,  and the way it is run,  why are you here at all?  If you don't like it,  there are plenty of other websites that will cater for your needs and desires.

There are many members who come here and accept the forum for what it is,  an area where like minded people can come together to discuss the enjoyment of stockings AND tights, and I am pretty sure that no one individual wil change that, try as they might.  

Yes,  many trolls have tried through the years,  and subsequently failed,  and go back to their little holes from which they crawled from.   

On 19/02/2017 at 0:28 PM, andysffs said:

But still does not alter the fact that tight posts are allowed so stop moaning and either put up or shut up

Eh WTF does put up or shut up mean in this situation??? I don;t think you have ever put up to anyone in your life. 

On 19/02/2017 at 1:03 PM, Bigun said:

One would have to ask -  if you object to this forum so much,  and the way it is run,  why are you here at all?  If you don't like it,  there are plenty of other websites that will cater for your needs and desires.

There are many members who come here and accept the forum for what it is,  an area where like minded people can come together to discuss the enjoyment of stockings AND tights, and I am pretty sure that no one individual wil change that, try as they might.  

Yes,  many trolls have tried through the years,  and subsequently failed,  and go back to their little holes from which they crawled from.   

Yeah funny how you very quickly dropped the "you are clearly new here schtick". Funny how you have now moved onto the "many trolls have tried through the years schtick". This would be more effective if you had been a member for more than 2 years. So when you say "through the years" what you actually mean is since 2015. That hardly gives you the right to try and be the boss does it? And while talking about little holes it's nice to see that you and andysffs are so intimate with each other wearing your mums tights. The nights must fly in with you two. 

I don't object to this forum at all. I have loved it for 8 years. What I do object to is the oddballs that think females wearing their equivalent of socks is a major topic of discussion. I am also sure there are plenty of other websites that would cater for you and andysffs too. Alternatively you could just leave you fortress of solitude bedrooms or look in your mums tights drawer. 

Yeah funny how you very quickly dropped the "you are clearly new here schtick". Funny how you have now moved onto the "many trolls have tried through the years schtick". This would be more effective if you had been a member for more than 2 years. So when you say "through the years" what you actually mean is since 2015. That hardly gives you the right to try and be the boss does it? And while talking about little holes it's nice to see that you and andysffs are so intimate with each other wearing your mums tights. The nights must fly in with you two. 

I don't object to this forum at all. I have loved it for 8 years. What I do object to is the oddballs that think females wearing their equivalent of socks is a major topic of discussion. I am also sure there are plenty of other websites that would cater for you and andysffs too. Alternatively you could just leave you fortress of solitude bedrooms or look in your mums tights drawer. 

Funny how you like to moan and complain about a forums rules and policy's. If you don't like it why are you still here. ? What can you not understand about tights posting ? As they are a subject that is clearly allowed on this forum.

On 04/02/2017 at 3:15 AM, DMCGREG said:

........  most people on here need to just accept that every now and again someone is gonna be an arsehole.

Taken straight from the horse's mouth.  Says it all really. 

Listen andysffs and bigun(tiny one) why don't you two just get a room somewhere and try on each others mums tights. That is clearly what you want to do. Yeah you can take what I say as straight from the horses mouth. Unfortunately your statements are straight from the horses arse. I am not complaining about the forums rules and policy at all. Don't try to make this out about me being awkward and on my own. I merely pointed out you andysffs and bigun get so super excited about the square root of almost zero that you and your posts are irrelevant. Please stop pointing out things that no-one cares about apart from you two oddballs. As i say, pointing out a woman with tights on is like saying "oh my look at that seagull, how unusual, I must to report this to everyone in the country that hasn't seen a seagull for about 5 fucking minutes". I would surmise that you two don't get out much. I made my mums dinner today and on her washing line she had 3 pairs of tights. Now I know you strange fish think that's amazing but no-one else gives a shit. Big Dave should ban you for no other reason than neither of you have anything close to a personality, friends, partners, jobs, lives or purpose. 

Listen andysffs and bigun(tiny one) why don't you two just get a room somewhere and try on each others mums tights. That is clearly what you want to do. Yeah you can take what I say as straight from the horses mouth. Unfortunately your statements are straight from the horses arse. I am not complaining about the forums rules and policy at all. Don't try to make this out about me being awkward and on my own. I merely pointed out you andysffs and bigun get so super excited about the square root of almost zero that you and your posts are irrelevant. Please stop pointing out things that no-one cares about apart from you two oddballs. As i say, pointing out a woman with tights on is like saying "oh my look at that seagull, how unusual, I must to report this to everyone in the country that hasn't seen a seagull for about 5 fucking minutes". I would surmise that you two don't get out much. I made my mums dinner today and on her washing line she had 3 pairs of tights. Now I know you strange fish think that's amazing but no-one else gives a shit. Big Dave should ban you for no other reason than neither of you have anything close to a personality, friends, partners, jobs, lives or purpose. 

Lol. No matter how much you wish to try and enforce your opinions on others regarding tights. It will not change a thing, tight postings are allowed on this site.

5 hours ago, andysffs said:

Lol. No matter how much you wish to try and enforce your opinions on others regarding tights. It will not change a thing, tight postings are allowed on this site.

Andysffs - someone on this thread seems troubled to keep mentioning rummaging through a mother's tights drawer.  Perhaps they have some underlying secret desires that they are finding hard to face?  Maybe that's why they hate tights so much -  trying desperately to hide their little fetish. 

Edited by Bigun

31 minutes ago, Bigun said:

Andysffs - someone on this thread seems troubled to keep mentioning rummaging through a mother's tights drawer.  Perhaps they have some underlying secret desires that they are finding hard to face?  Maybe that's why they hate tights so much -  trying desperately to hide their little fetish. 

Think you have hit the nail on the head bigun

On 23/02/2017 at 2:26 PM, Bigun said:

On 23/02/2017 at 2:58 PM, andysffs said:

Think you have hit the nail on the head bigun

Ha Ha yeah that may have had some impact if it wasn't for the fact that it is just you two special cases that keep posting about tight's. And by the way, it's you two oddballs mothers tights drawers that I root through. But only after they pay me and I still tell them that they stink. That makes them love me even more. You 2 weirdo's can carry this on if you like but there will only be one winner. Neither of you have enough intelligence or humour to get one over on me. The only thing that's happening is that people are laughing at you. If you 2 pub bores want to carry on the verbal jousting then that's fine. I must admit though, I am getting a little bored as neither of you are up to it. To quote Sir Geoffrey Howe, it's like being savaged by a dead sheep. 

Andysffs -  Well the revelations just keep coming.  Not only do they hint at going through their mummy's tights drawer,  they have even admitted to going through our mummy's tights drawers.  I wonder how many more drawers of other mummys they have rifled through?  Coming on an open forum like this and revealling such details is quite concerning.  This tights fetish of theirs is getting quite shocking and out of control,  and they really need to see a therapist soonest!!  I do hope they get help soon because rumaging through other peoples tights drawers is really very naughty. 

Let's see what other revelations they reveal ..................can't wait............ 

On 25/02/2017 at 8:48 AM, Bigun said:

Andysffs -  Well the revelations just keep coming.  Not only do they hint at going through their mummy's tights drawer,  they have even admitted to going through our mummy's tights drawers.  I wonder how many more drawers of other mummys they have rifled through?  Coming on an open forum like this and revealling such details is quite concerning.  This tights fetish of theirs is getting quite shocking and out of control,  and they really need to see a therapist soonest!!  I do hope they get help soon because rumaging through other peoples tights drawers is really very naughty. 

Let's see what other revelations they reveal ..................can't wait............ 

No offence Bigun but can't you read??  I never suggested for a moment that I went through mu mummy's drawers, but I did say I went through YOUR mum's and she loved it. You seem to be quite proud of that fact. You really are a worry on here to anyone that reads your posts. There are no other revelations, in fact there have never been any revelations other than exposing you and your fanboy andysffs as the strange fish you are. I'm sure as you read this you will be sitting with either your mum's or andysffs's pants on your head. As I said before, it's actually not even bothering me having this conversation with you as you 2 are hopeless. Neither of you have any banter, humour or sense of reality. I actually feel a wee bit sad for you. 

Well Andysffs, more revelations and further confessions from certain members of this thread.  They seem to struggle to read the posts accurately (perhaps they have still yet to learn that bit in school?),  but they did confirm yet again that they rummage through our mummy's drawers,  and that she loved it.  

I asked my mummy about this and she knew nothing about it, and said she doesn't even own any tights.  So obviously this person is lying. Better check with your mummy as well just to be sure.   But my mummy did say that this person is obviously a fantasist who dreams of rummaging through other people's underwear drawers, perhaps having a particular fetish for other peoples tights.  Obviously trying to hide it here with all the moaning they do about people posting tights sightings.  14 posts thus far and all of them complaining.  Must be very sad if all they can do is moan and fantasise about rummaging through other peoples underwear drawers. 

Let's see what other revelations come forth..........  it just keeps getting better and better. 

Edited by Bigun

On 04/03/2017 at 1:52 PM, Bigun said:

Well Andysffs, more revelations and further confessions from certain members of this thread.  They seem to struggle to read the posts accurately (perhaps they have still yet to learn that bit in school?),  but they did confirm yet again that they rummage through our mummy's drawers,  and that she loved it.  

I asked my mummy about this and she knew nothing about it, and said she doesn't even own any tights.  So obviously this person is lying. Better check with your mummy as well just to be sure.   But my mummy did say that this person is obviously a fantasist who dreams of rummaging through other people's underwear drawers, perhaps having a particular fetish for other peoples tights.  Obviously trying to hide it here with all the moaning they do about people posting tights sightings.  14 posts thus far and all of them complaining.  Must be very sad if all they can do is moan and fantasise about rummaging through other peoples underwear drawers. 

Let's see what other revelations come forth..........  it just keeps getting better and better. 

Holy Shizzle. Do you talk to your mum about this stuff??? She must be so very, very proud of you. LOL. PS please stop imagining me in school as that makes me even more concerned about your already dubious nature. LOL

David, I cannot get to my messages. Sorry to be off topic, but I do not know how to contact you.