Sign in to follow this  
John S

Ladies That Wear Fully Fashioned Stockings

14 posts in this topic

I just wondered how often ladies (who visit) this site wear fully fashioned stockings.  Is it just for special occasions, weekends & holidays or most days including for work?

I would be most interested to know as Mrs JS only wears at weekends & holidays..

Have a good weekend.

John S

Hi John, I wear stockings and suspenders every day to work as I am in a professional executive assistant role. Either FFS or some nice RHT stockings, which make my business outfits look classy. Hope this helps. x

Hi John S:

I wear gartered stockings every day. I work in an office and mostly wear seamless stockings but I will wear fully fashioneds 2 or 3 times a month...as the spirit moves me!

I do wear my FFNs more often on weekends with both dressy and casual outfits. I like to pair 30 denier vintage FFNs with mid calf length A-Line skirts and penny loafers for a nice casual look.

For special occasions, I try to always wear fully fashioned stockings with backless mules or slingback peeptoe heels.

I have loved wearing FFNs since I was a girl and would wear them every day if they weren't so expensive. They make me feel special whenever I wear them.

Karen

Hello John S,

I don't wear stockings to work.  I work in a school cafeteria.  I do so on weekends at home and when we go out.  I do wear FF and have been since 1962.  I was only eleven years old and that first time was a powerful and life lasting experience.

Susan

Hi

I wear stockings and suspenders, or hold ups anytime I wear a dress or skirt, which is most days. I have worn FF stockings to work, but tens to keep them for special occasions due to the cost of them.

Kate

xx

My wife wears stocking almost exclusively, she has some stay ups but only with shorter style dresses when she doesnt want "tops" being seen.

She tossed her panty hose out some years back and I don't think she even owns a pair anymore.

For day wear unless its formal its normally seamless /RHTs but evening or formal events its normally seamed. (FF).

I wear stockings when we go out to dinner, or a club.  I like the attention from my man and how he gets a bit more excited.  I love the way they feel and make me feel.  I usually where RHT but when I want to be notice I wear seamed FF.

I wear ff seamed stockings every opportunity I can get, Could be a nice restaurant, bar, shopping or even a football match, they make me feel extremely sexy and I love the feel of them and especially love how it makes my hubby feel xx

I agree with everything legsontour has said, plus I also regularly wear ff stockings to work, when I'm not wearing RHTs, that is.

To me they add that extra elegance to an outfit.

Teri xx

I agree with everything legsontour has said, plus I also regularly wear ff stockings to work, when I'm not wearing RHTs, that is.

To me they add that extra elegance to an outfit.

Teri xx

I would love to wear them to work but unfortunately my uniform does not permit it xx

We work on a farm so I am in jeans a lot of the time but I wear stockings every day. If we go out to a meeting or shopping I wear stockings.  They may not be FFs for practical reasons as every day wear would take it's toll and FFs are expensive.  So I wear lycra stockings (not hold ups but stockings) for shopping etc.  However, I will put on FF when going out socially but I will always wear them if I am working in the office and, at very least, in the evenings.  I like wearing them for my husband but also because the time and care taken to put on an eight or twelve strap suspender belt, to keep my seams straight, makes me feel a little sophisticated.    We don't lead glamorous lives but we like to make the most of any occasion that gets us out of our work clothes.  Besides which I love the look on my husband's face when I am wearing in a dress, FFs and heels.  That look of appreciation on his face makes me feel really special.

We work on a farm so I am in jeans a lot of the time but I wear stockings every day. If we go out to a meeting or shopping I wear stockings.  They may not be FFs for practical reasons as every day wear would take it's toll and FFs are expensive.  So I wear lycra stockings (not hold ups but stockings) for shopping etc.  However, I will put on FF when going out socially but I will always wear them if I am working in the office and, at very least, in the evenings.  I like wearing them for my husband but also because the time and care taken to put on an eight or twelve strap suspender belt, to keep my seams straight, makes me feel a little sophisticated.    We don't lead glamorous lives but we like to make the most of any occasion that gets us out of our work clothes.  Besides which I love the look on my husband's face when I am wearing in a dress, FFs and heels.  That look of appreciation on his face makes me feel really special.

Love your pictures and outfits Sophi ;) Thanks for sharing your account of stockings!! :D

I wear whenever I feel like it. Daytimes or evenings.

Why not?

Love,

Nikki.

xxx