Guest Jeannie

Knickers Under Tights?

63 posts in this topic

Always commando with tights so long as there is a cotton gusset.

Edited by Rebbeka + Giggles

On 08/01/2018 at 1:12 PM, M&T said:

Sometimes under but mostly not at all!

M x

Just the way i like it xx

Have to wear knickers under...maybe occasionally just tights.

Definitely NO panties with tights/pantyhose.

xx

On 08/01/2018 at 4:58 PM, Rebbeka + Giggles said:

Deffo R&G X

Edited by mia
MISPELL

On 1/8/2018 at 11:58 AM, Rebbeka + Giggles said:

I don't even always need the cotton gusset - sometimes it's necessary, of course, but other times it's comfy without.

On 10 November 2017 at 12:00 AM, Married Carole said:

Rare I wear tights. But if I do I go commando

Even as early school girl I did same

Oooooooooh yes bad girl 😉

On 19 April 2017 at 9:55 PM, Susan d'Aristoc said:

Always panties over tights or suspenders for me -- like others have said, I think that arrangement looks so much more elegant.  And again like others, if I'm wearing luxury tights with a patterned panty -- then knickers are superfluous and stay in the lingerie drawer!

IMG_0777 (2).JPG

Very nice lady x

panties under.....for both of us.....or occasionally commando.....for both of us :58674bdf747cb_EmojiSmiley-04:

Many years ago I, ah, discovered  that FG wore panties under her pantyhose. I was surprised, having guessed that they were necessary.  (panty + hose). Later she told me that is was more comfortale that way. These days on the rare occasions she wears tights (heavy den to stay warm) she still does.

PM me and I may provide more details, ha ha.

Mr FG.

I wear my panty girdles or corselettes over my tights. As a previous respondent mentioned doing this keeps my tights gusset in place. That depends on the brand and fit of the tights. I just prefer it that way. No right and wrong, just personal preference.

I had to go to a nurse to have some toenail clippings taken ,  so had to remove my tights  and sit in my pale blue all lace knickers , I only wear tights in the winter  and always have knickers on under them .

Wife would wear panties under, some girlfriends before and since have also worn and others not. In my admittedly limited experience: about ~75% in favor of wearing both, to ~25% not. Of those that did wear panties, I don't recall ever seeing them worn over PH.  

This thread reminds me of my introduction, circa summer, 1970, of a woman going commando in PH. I was enjoying an afternoon beer on liberty in Pensacola, FL at TJ's, the infamous Trader John's bar and strip joint, immortalized for a G-rated audience by Richard Gere and Debra Winger in "An Officer and a Gentleman." That afternoon's beer was interrupted by an attractive, mature woman who entered the bar and approached TJ with a request to audition as a stripper at that very moment. The floor shows being exclusively held at night, the stage was empty.  He turned up the music and she began to put on a very credible performance until she removed everything but her pantyhose; removal of which she apparently intended as her grand finale.  It would indeed have been grand as she was without panties.  However, the music and the show were abruptly terminated by horrified TJ who rushed onto the stage and hustled her off pushing her discarded clothes into her arms and imploring her to get dressed immediately. He was afraid of having his establishment shut down by the local polizei for promoting and hosting public nudity.  Shutting down TJ's was a fairly regular event in town for various reasons and every instance undoubtedly hurt TJ's typical brisk business and his profit margin.  

Trader is long gone as is his bar but it lives on in memory of its living patrons.  

http://www.pensapedia.com/wiki/Trader_Jon's

For perspective, Trader John's is the Naval Aviation analog of Pancho's Happy Bottom Riding Club near Edward's Air Force Base that appeared in the Tom Wolfe book and Film The Right Stuff.  

Edited by GamLvr

Under normal circumstances, not bedroom, its more practical to wear panties under tights, then if you ladder the tights it is easier to change them without removing your panties, but that's me.

When I wear STW I never wear nix with them.

Lynn x

NO panties with pantyhose seamless so you can see the naughty bits

Just tights no knickers.  When I was at school I was a bag of bones and used to wear thick navy knickers for a 5 year old at 15 over the top to keep the tights up.