Guest Jeannie

Knickers Under Tights?

38 posts in this topic

if i wear tights, then i dont wear anything with them. or it i do it is over the top to stop a lowering gussett, but with the make i buy that doesnt happen

6 people like this

I don't most of the time

1 person likes this

:) I wear my knickers over my tights, it looks so much nicer.  An exception is when I choose fancily patterned tights, such as Trasparenze offer.  Then I don't wear any knickers, preferring not to obscure the pattern.

5 people like this

:) I wear my knickers over my tights, it looks so much nicer.  An exception is when I choose fancily patterned tights, such as Trasparenze offer.  Then I don't wear any knickers, preferring not to obscure the pattern.

Violet,  Thank  you.    I was thinking of the patterned ones and the ones with a gusset when I typed this question.  I have to agree with your last sentence - that would be my thinking also.  

Jeannie

Oh Violet! Wonderful news! I will indeed copy you!

Never wear knickers under my pantyhose or tights were not made to wear knickers under is why they are called pantyhose. That's why they are called pantyhose the panty and hose are all in one but if one likes that is up to them.

Edited by icemanhere

sounds a bit like the Milligan joke , what's worn under the kilt ?

nothing everything is in perfect working order  

1 person likes this

When Mrs JS wears tights she (unfortunately) always wears her knickers under- to me this does not look very good especially when she wears on pale coloured knickers under black tights  and have mentioned it to her on more than one occasion (as she always tells me when wearing the wrong coloured socks!! lol)

Regards

John S

1 person likes this

I mostly never wear knickers under but sometimes over if they are going south- always wear knickers over a suspender belt & stockings

I used to wear panties with tights when I started wearing tights in my teens or should I say when mum got me to wear them but at 18 I stopped the practice as I felt there was no need. I did wear them when my period started but that would be about it. I find tights more comfortable without panties

2 people like this

For me, part of the thrill of being 'en femme' is to be wearing some pretty knickers / panties and I prefer to wear them under my tights to help hold things in place. However, I often quite enjoy the sight and feeling of going commando under my tights.

I am more recently tending to go without knickers when I am just wearing tights around the house for some quick fun  and frolics. When I am dressed for the day I love to wear a sexy pair of knickers under my tights. However, with Wolford Fatal 15s and some other tights I do have a problem with them coming down so in this case I do as the lovely Violet does and wear some sexy knickers over the top! x

1 person likes this

I prefer tights first then panties, it looks neater... Or just tights and no knickers at all!!

It depends on the type of tights I'm wearing.  For the most part I like to wear some nice bikini or cotton thongs.  But if the tights have a lovely high cut brief design, I like to go without.  Either way, feels lovely :)

Jen

Tights, no knickers !

No need & looks so much more sexy, don't you think ?

P2 ;-)

Tights over knickers for me !!!!

1 person likes this

I like to wear tight fitting knickers under tights but also wear knickers on top of the tights which will match whichever bra i have chosen to wear.

I'd have to so no knickers when it comes to a woman wearing tights. The thought, sight and touch of a woman wearing tights without underwear is a huge turn on!

1 person likes this

wearing panties under pantyhose is rather redundant, isn't it?

3 people like this

makes sense, doesn't it?

2 people like this

Always panties over tights or suspenders for me -- like others have said, I think that arrangement looks so much more elegant.  And again like others, if I'm wearing luxury tights with a patterned panty -- then knickers are superfluous and stay in the lingerie drawer!

IMG_0777 (2).JPG

5 people like this

what a gorgeous picture Susan!!!!! You look amazing !!! x (nice knickers too !)

I wear knicks under tights but always wear knickers over a suspender belt when in stockings ( support in all cases)

I wear panties over tights, just visually better in my humble opinion. Some tights, Wolford Satin Touch 20 fit so perfectly and don't travel south during the day and are therefore perfect without panties. I bought a pair of Wolford Fatal 15 as the reviews were so positive but I found these to be lovely when you first put them on, but after only a short period of time, they start to travel south so a pair of panties over are indeed necessary to keep them up and for comfort which seems to me ruins the essence of wearing seamless tights. M&S have recently introduced a range of seamless tights which are far better and nearly a quarter the price (£8) of the Wolford Fatal 15s. Heist seamless tights are a tad pricey but excellent, no need for panties with these either, they have a high waist range which are superb and stay put all day long.

1 person likes this

I use to wear panties over pantyhose but now i have discovered  silk panties then pantyhose and to finish it of firm control knickers to encase everything. Divine darlings. My favorites are M&S Magic wear and M&S Waist clinchers invisible wear.

You need to wear shapewear as to feel the tightness around your crotch and bottom.

If anyone would like to private message me about anything girlie, buying, wearing, cross dressing, feeelings or how it all started from a early age i would love to talk and converse about our desires.

Fully Fashioned Nyons Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rare I wear tights. But if I do I go commando

Even as early school girl I did same

On 3/30/2015 at 0:06 AM, Maureen50 said:

I used to wear panties with tights when I started wearing tights in my teens or should I say when mum got me to wear them but at 18 I stopped the practice as I felt there was no need. I did wear them when my period started but that would be about it. I find tights more comfortable without panties

hear hear :) I find tights/pantyhose much more comfortable without panties.

On 3/30/2015 at 1:31 PM, flutterby said:

Doesn't the seam in some tights cause   :wacko:  :blink:  ?

Not usually an issue unless they don't fit properly :)

When I wear tights, which is quite often, I generally wear a pair of nix under with another pair of nix over the top too. But then again, I have a reason to need some extra support and security. ;-)

Lisa x