Sign in to follow this  
scurly072

First Time Outside In Skirt And Tights

15 posts in this topic

Was watching the tv this evening wearing a ladies oversize wooly jumper, pleated mini skirt and fishnet tights. Was sooooo cozy and comfy that I couldn't be bothered to get changed to take the dog for her night time walk so I just threw on a jacket and trainers and went out.

It felt really wired walking outside in a skirt with my shapely nylon covered legs on full show but the cold air felt good on my legs and it was a real rush knowing that at any time a car could drive past and see me with my skirt on.

I didn't see anybody whilst I was out but I think for a first time out in a skirt and tights I was quite brave. Next time I plan to go out for longer.

Would love to hear other guys experiences of being outside in hosiery and what happened when they were spotted by passer bys. Does it get less wired the more you do it?

X

Sounds sexy, i remember my first time in tights heels and a skirt with a hoodie on. It felt great, scary, sexy and made me v hard. Just walking down the lane late at night really gave me a rush. When i did get picked out by headlights i just kept walking. Who knows what they saw or thought. I just rushed home and had a nice moment to myself. Every other time has been just as scary and sexy.

enjoy :)

Nice to hear from you pantyhose wearer.

when you go out in tights etc do you make yourself up as a woman or just put the clothes on in male mode?

Having gone out in full-femme mode, I can tell you it IS - at the same time - a rush AND scary.   I went through the drive-in window for a coffee and when the person delivering the coffee saw me - he REALLY stared - at this male in woman's clothing.

The one time I REALLY got "caught" was when I was crossing the street wearing a newly purchased skirt with an elastic waistband.  It started to slip down - right in the middle of the street!  One motorist shouted "Get the Hxxx off the road!!"

If you walk in your neighborhood enfemme, it is simultaneously a thrill and a scare.  I'd suggest doing so in the evening, if that is safe, before adventuring out in the daytime.

Jeannie

might have to try going for a walk outside never did but I will now with my mini shiny pantyhose and heels with a hoodie want to see what its like

I am here right now indoors wearing a straight black pencil skirt dark tights and black leggings it feels so good I love the feel and the warmth on my legs and feels really comfortable 

I just like the feel of the tights and skirt on me feels comfortable and I think I look good I was told before My legs look good in tights and I have worn them under my trousers before I really like the style and comfort of dressing up like this wants to buy more tights black opaque ones ideally but tend to buy online occasionally rather then in the shops 

On 29/12/2013 at 11:39 PM, icemanhere said:

might have to try going for a walk outside never did but I will now with my mini shiny pantyhose and heels with a hoodie want to see what its like would love to try that going out dressed in tights and a skirt the real sensation from it and the thrill too

I would love to try doing that but since my wife is smaller than me her skirts and dresses are too tight or impossible to get in to.

I do fancy wearing a mini kilt and black tights (the latter I have plenty of) and putting on a hoodie or parka and going out at night.

Well went for a late night walk few cars went by they never noticed. I wore these out for my walk felt good it's like the freedom to wear without ridicule.

shiny aqua and mini.JPG

On ‎1‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 0:14 PM, cb1981 said:

I am here right now indoors wearing a straight black pencil skirt dark tights and black leggings it feels so good I love the feel and the warmth on my legs and feels really comfortable 

How do you keep leggings up, wearing them over pantyhose. I have trouble keeping leggings up with just panties on with them.

My first time out is posted as my first pics in my gallery, i had dabbled at home on and off for a couple of years and then had a day to myself where i just went for it, i got completly dressed in a little lurex dress and stockings and a black basque with my breastforms and a nice wig in a bag and jeans and jacket over the top i jumped on a train to a small town a short ride away and on the way down applied the rest of my makeup and breast forms and wig and bagged up my clothes and shoes in a small bag and finally donned a little pair of black heels as i heard the announcement for my stop and as the doors beeped i opened the toilet door and walked through the carraige and on to the platform and without another thought out through the barriers and into the world. I spotted a little over grown area and even managed to conceal my bag of bits leaving just me as Michelle with a little handbag. Nerves and adrenaline aside it felt amazing to walk down that street and it being a seaside town i found myself in a dockside area. Knowing pleasant looks from passing ladies and horny aroused stares from passing gents who stared at my legs (my best parts) and the seams as i tottered by on my heels and even some wolf whistles gave me that amazing boost i needed to enjoy every second. 2 passing workers approached followed me for 5 minutes obviously taking pictures of my arse amd legs. After finding a quiet spot for some pictures for myself a dog walker saw and offered to take some pictures which turned out amazing and he obviously enjoyed it too. I decided to quit while i was ahead an return to the station. I collected my belongings and joined the train walking through the carraige with a couple more admiring glances before i entered the toilet as michelle and exited as with nobody else the wiser - amazing day inspired me to carry on xx

5FCC214E-779F-4BD9-82AF-51441D8D0233.jpeg

hi michelle how are you its Suzanne here well done on going out I love going out all dressed up to your in London and im in surrey your not to far we should meet up and go out as ladies to I love your white short skirt and black stockings and love your 3in 4in black stiletto heels to please get in touch id love to meet you

Suzanne xx