gingertom

Daybreak

15 posts in this topic

Lorraine Kelly on Daybreak this morning

Only saw a little of the programme but at 8:29 when she was standing in front of camera looked like a suspender bump visible on left thigh

Its lovely to see Lorraine back again , Kate has totally lost the plot , dressing like a guy

Lorraine Kelly  is a well known stocking wearer.

No she's not.

I recall (very clearly) when she was discussing a feature on stockings she said 'Ach, I don't like stockings and suspenders, too much fuss and bother'.

Just because RB says shes wearing doesnt mean she was, he could have been taking the piss.

Also, if there are caps/vids of her wearing, fair does, but it does not necessarily mean she wears them all the time and sightings of bumps in clothing, shadows at the tops of legs etc are not definites just becasue she has wore them once.

(For the above statement you can apply it to all celebs/tv personalties people post about on here) :D

All the pics of LK wearing stockings are photoshopped I reckon.

All the pics of LK wearing stockings are photoshopped I reckon.

Saw a very old video of her on TV-AM dancing and flashing her black stockings.

I once capped on meridian or similar actually might have been this morning. Giggle band on show above a black stocking :)

I once capped on meridian or similar actually might have been this morning. Giggle band on show above a black stocking :)

Pardon?

I once took screen caps of Lorraine on 'this morning' showing stocking top and flesh above it. Damn pain killers and late nights = incoherent posts

I once took screen caps of Lorraine on 'this morning' showing stocking top and flesh above it. Damn pain killers and late nights = incoherent posts

Ah, I see. Still got the caps?

Never mind Shona McFrump, the real question about Daybroke is the continued decline of Garraway,what the hell has happened to her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 person likes this