Sign in to follow this  
Nicole

Glossiest Tights Ever

12 posts in this topic

Hi

Had to share these with you all.

Being a fan of Wolford Neon 40's and Satin De Luxe as they are both high shine. I came across these and they top the pair of them.

Just wish somehwere in the Uk did them.

PO676.jpgNicole x

Wow Nicole! Yes they are fabulously shiny!!!

I've ordered some Platino Cleancut 15 from Canada. Just waiting for the delivery. They look sensational. I asked SHQ to investigate becoming a uk distributor as there doesn't seem to be one. I'll let you know what they're like

:) I've some Cleancut 9 from Hosieria in Germany.  It would be wonderful if SHQ stocked the brand.  They are actually made in Spain.  xx

:) Well done, Nicole.  Did you realise that among your images was a link to www.soshin.nl, who do the whole range of Platino tights?   Cleancut 15 at €12.95, Fata Luxe at €39.95!   I didn't follow through to discover the p&p costs.  xx 

:) Well done, Nicole.  Did you realise that among your images was a link to www.soshin.nl, who do the whole range of Platino tights?   Cleancut 15 at €12.95, Fata Luxe at €39.95!   I didn't follow through to discover the p&p costs.  xx 

Thanks Violet, i will take a look.

Thats quite a good price for the Fata Luxe as ive seen them on ebay for nearer 90Euros.

They are lovely and im seriously thinking of spoiling myself  :o

Nicole x

Thanks Violet, i will take a look.

Thats quite a good price for the Fata Luxe as ive seen them on ebay for nearer 90Euros.

They are lovely and im seriously thinking of spoiling myself  :o

Nicole x

Ive taken a look and they do seem like the style of shiney legging that are very in fashion at the moment. The picture from their site shows some wrinkles. Also says they do them in Red  :blink:

Nicole x

For delivery addresses outside the Netherlands, the following applies: 

- For delivery addresses within Europe the shipping € 4.95 (free from 50.00 euros) 
For delivery addresses outside Europe contact Soshin the possibilities

:) Thanks for the extra detail, Nicole.   Now we can both go shopping.   It would be perfect if they were available here at SHQ.  How about it, David?   xx