Sign in to follow this  
Nicole

Shiny Tights

30 posts in this topic

Hi all

I was just wondering which brand / style are the shinyiest (sorry notsure on spelling) opaques that are currently on the market?

We've tried Wolford neon 40's which are fantastic and also some AristocLiquid shine's, which were a bit of a let down. Partly due to theunsightly lines running up each leg which we presume were from thembeing too tightly wrapped around the card in the packaging. We havesent them back to Aristoc and awaiting replacements.

Anybody know of any other similar styles / Brands????

We just love the look of them at them moment.

Nicole x

M&S do a pair of opaque tights called autograph which have a decent shine to them...

http://www.marksandspencer.com/Autograph-Denier-Luxury-Opaque-Tights/dp/B001F0IJ8E?ie=UTF8&qid=1262950695&categoryNodeID=&ref=sr_1_3&page=&node=42966030&sr=1-3&mnSBrand=core&rh=

Also pretty polly do some pretty good opaques with plenty of shine...

I have a few pairs here which gleam but i can't remember which ones are which........ :(

hope that helps

Hi Nicole

Try Primarni, they do black opaques that are really shiney and feel great on :)

R&G xx

Today i'm wearing some barely black ultimate shine tights from Asda, they feel wonderful and slide together nicely, making that cute rustling noise, i'll have them on all day so i'll report back later to give my opinion, but at £4 for two pairs i won't moan too much. (unless ;) )

I have seen some nice tights from Amar.

Vivi-Ann

I've been wearing these ultimate shine tights all day now and they still feel good, they haven't 'bagged' at all, they do seem to snag really easily but like i said earlier onl£4 for 2 pairs.

I'll definately get some more but i think i prefer the holdups. :D

Try Fiore on e bay! Or here. they sell direct on e bay free postage too!

yes I love Fiore brand got all the glossy 40 den colors they do make the same ones in a 20 den

wow katie any pics of that shine ,,,,gotta appreciate some gloss xxxx

Andrea Bucci - Wet Look Tights, 8 DEN.

Looks great & feels fabulous

i wear Levante elegance sheer to waist a lovely shine ;)

always looking for the shiniest pantyhose or tights I know the cleancuts they dont make anymore but here are my yellow glossy ones have lots more pics great fashion

WOW shiney tights try Primark ...ive just got a box of 5 pairs for £3.00 ..on the box it says GLOSSY TIGHTS 10 denier i got the natural colour there like a tan colour ..they do other colours black etc etc

im amazed at the shine/gloss finish they are mega shiny all the way from toes to waist and they fit perfect no sagging they feel tight and cling all the way from toes to waist they feel so smooth on and look amazing.. says on packet LIVING LIGHTS TECHNOLOGY.. i have rough hands but no snags or ladders. will try  ?? to get some pictures up but my legs dont do them justice ha ha ..but for the price it works out at 60p a pair you cant go wrong ..ive paid in the past twice has much ££  for a single pair of tights/holdups  and the feel/shine/quality doesnt compare to these will be buying more when go shopping again will try other colours x

WOW shiney tights try Primark ...ive just got a box of 5 pairs for £3.00 ..on the box it says GLOSSY TIGHTS 10 denier i got the natural colour there like a tan colour ..they do other colours black etc etc

im amazed at the shine/gloss finish they are mega shiny all the way from toes to waist and they fit perfect no sagging they feel tight and cling all the way from toes to waist they feel so smooth on and look amazing.. says on packet LIVING LIGHTS TECHNOLOGY.. i have rough hands but no snags or ladders. will try  ?? to get some pictures up but my legs dont do them justice ha ha ..but for the price it works out at 60p a pair you cant go wrong ..ive paid in the past twice has much ££  for a single pair of tights/holdups  and the feel/shine/quality doesnt compare to these will be buying more when go shopping again will try other colours x

tried a web search for tights by Primark so I could check these out and maybe buy some but no luck and I love glossy tights and pantyhose. never have enough

I buy these quite regular, cheap as chips, nice and shiney and a good fit.

R

cheap has chips ^^^^.....they have a sale on near me went with wife got 5 pack tights various colours for £2.99 and wifey got hold ups for £2.50 a pair love a bargain :D

cheap has chips ^^^^.....they have a sale on near me went with wife got 5 pack tights various colours for £2.99 and wifey got hold ups for £2.50 a pair love a bargain :D

Bargain  :D

Thumbs up for the Primani 5 pack of glossy tights, bought the natural and the black, put on a pair of the natural ones this morning, they're pretty good and plenty shiny, I should be wearing them all day so I'll see how they perform

Still looking for these their on Tightso site and Penti site just having trouble completing the order to buy them. Tightso site keeps sendin me back to the list of tights Penti site ask me for GSM which is phone field can't type in full phone number.

penti tights.jpg

Edited by icemanhere
more texted

How many stupid people can’t spell shiny !!!!