Sign in to follow this  
HelenT

Platino Tights

26 posts in this topic

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows where Platino tights can be purchased other than via eBay? I'm sure if SHQ sold this brand they'd be a top seller. The reviews I've read on the Internet praise them highly. They are manufactured in Spain and the ones I've seen are sheer to waist and don't have a waistband. For clarity, these tights are not the ones supplied by Levant. Is there a reason, SHQ, why this brand is not supplied by SHQ? Many thanks, N

I've bought a few pair from shapings.com . I like the no waist band feel to these.

I was shocked at how slick they feel and they are really shiny so be prepared to get noticed .

:) Deterred by the shipping cost from Shapings in Canada, I tracked mine down to hosieria.com, run by Ernst Mende in Hamburg.  Delivery was still 9 Euros.  Mine are Cleancut 9.  Hosieria don't list the 15's.  xx

Hi Violet, thanks for the information. I'll check them out. How have you found the tights? Comfort and durability?

:) Comfort, fine, Nikki.  Durability a bit early to say, but at 9 denier I don't expect them to last too long.  I think the 15's would undoubtedly last longer & most importantly to me, have a higher shine.  xx

:) Deterred by the shipping cost from Shapings in Canada, I tracked mine down to hosieria.com, run by Ernst Mende in Hamburg.  Delivery was still 9 Euros.  Mine are Cleancut 9.  Hosieria don't list the 15's.  xx

Here you are, you naughty girl: you should be on the outfits and sightings forum - you haven't posted a delectable description in weeks.... :angry:  :)  :wub:

These are my faves too, I've found quite a few on ebay recently that are from the UK :)  I've already got a few from them, I'm addicted! :) :) :) They seem t be the only people I've found that sell in the uk

I bought mine from Shapings.com, must say they are fantastic. I bought size 5, I thought they would have been the largest, but after a fair bit of email conversation with Nicole (shapings.com) I maybe should have bought size 4. She asked me for my waist size, leg length and thigh measurement.

Still, they are sexy and oh so shiny.

Hunny.

The Platino CleanCut 15 tights are unbelievable. The best I've ever worn. The shine and feel are nothing I've experienced before. I've also got some Platino Luxe Fata which are sensational also. The ultimate luxury tights!!! Come on David, make our lives a little easier so we don't have to buy from Canada!!

bought from both links but not ebay the tights are amazing and feel fantastic highly recommended

Hi everyone

If anyone is interested in buying Platino Cleancut 15.We now have them in the UK (limited stock).

The  supplier is Simply Hosiery Online.Speak to Katrina Or Emma on 01676 535432.Give them a call

Very helpful.tell them i reccomended (Darren).

I have two pairs, negro and dakar again both from Canada and15 den. Outrageously beautiful, even the packets!

I've been talking to Platino since I met them at a trade show in Shanghai of all places in 2010. There are hardly any stockings in the range and they don't have high resolution photography at the moment. Without good pictures we can't stock the products. I know Shapings did their own shoot and we may do the same if time allows. Definitely on the radar though...

Best wishes

David@SHQ

There may not be stockings but their tights will convert any die hard! Like glass for the legs!

I've spoken to our man at Platino. Apparently the entire Cleancut range is now sold out until spring-summer 2015.

When it comes back I'll do my best to add it to the site.

D.

If they did the Platino range in stockings, I'd end up bankrupt!

just visited spain yes it does appear they are sold out of cleancut asked in several hosiery shops