Sign in to follow this  
Mr & Mrs Specialfeet

Scottish Meet

6 posts in this topic

Hi All

We would like to meet other couples that share our passion for FF Stockings and would be willing to organise a lttle get together for couples only in our home. We have a collection of over 100 pairs of vintage and fully fashioned stockings and would love to show these off and meet others how have similar collections to us. Hubby also has a huge foot fetish so meeting other couples where the hubby loves feet would also be good.

Drop us a message if you would consider coming along.

S & B xx

Hi,

We'd luv too, however I'm more of a legs and heels man if hubby don't mind, but we'd luv to come xxx

Rob and alice

what a serious let down with the replies we really thought there might be an interest.

Very long legs we will message you and see what we can plan

Thanks for taking the time to reply

Mr SF

Sorry to here you didn't get many responses to this. These people don't know what they're missing. See you soon guys for more nylon fun and frolics xx

B & M xx

We live in northern Ireland so if we are ever in Scotland we will look you up..and if you are ever in Belfast you look us up.We are a genuine mature couple who both love stockings..lm a wearer work rest and play and bill is a lover of nylons..we are both straight..pity we don't live in Scotland..so few nylon and stocking enthusiasts  in no.Ireland. We are both 60 years old but do not look it or feel it..keep in touch.

Hi. Mr and Mrs SF

Sorry I'm single at the moment or else I would be there like a shot. I'm in Glasgow so it would be ideal. Maybe if you gave me enough notice I could rustle up some "burd", I know you will get the reference lol. Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful time anyway. Take care.