nexus

Rht Tights

12 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Just a quick question, i've seen some RHT tights in the past and wondered if anyone knew where to get them from - I don't believe i've seen them on any UK sites?

I'd appreciate any feedback.

Cheers

Nexus

Hello,

I was wondering around and happened to see your post. It's been a while but I do recall RH&T panty hose. Matter of fact the stockings man himself, ole Elmer Batters used them in some of his photo sessions. I will say they had a certain allure about them. Do they make them anymore? I'm pretty good at digging things up and for someone looking for RH&T PH I'll snoop around. I hope I can help you. Don't bother looking at your regular hosiery makers. This would be a speciality item and will take some digging.

Susan

A Google search instantly revealed Cervin Lara 20d RHT tights made of 100% nylon. Hope this helps.

Here is another site that may help you. These RH&T Pantyhose are made by Gina in Europe and have double knit heel and toe sections. Should really be "Eye Catchers" Make sure you wear them with open toe and heel sandals, slingbacks or ankle straps. I'm a dyed in the wool stocking lady but these RH&T Pantyhose are hot! I actually mean torrid! They are $40.00 but the look is fantastic. Here is the web site link.

http://www.stockingi...uct/DDPH10.html

Susan

PS, I know this is an older thread that I happened to run into. It's about tights but all I'm trying to do is help the members that were looking for this product. I don't mean to be offensive in any way. I know we are stockings here but as I said I am attempting to help. :)

I just ordered a pair from the first site. The second site's double dark look fantastic.

Thanks Hanes Baby - having a look now - I forgot about this thread until I thought of it today! Will get back to you once i've had a look but thanks for your efforts!

Thanks to you also Deepwelt!

Edited by nexus

Thanks Hanes Baby - having a look now - I forgot about this thread until I thought of it today! Will get back to you once i've had a look but thanks for your efforts!

Thanks to you also Deepwelt!

:D

That is an excellent video! Those tights would look great worn with slide sandals. That hint of RH&T's would show nicely and for sure draw attention. I hope all that are seeking this type of tights have been able to get what they desire.

Susan