Sign in to follow this  
Sophie0265

I Want A Pair Of These

13 posts in this topic

I think sometimes we all take hosiery wearing too seriously. Now this is how hosiery wearing can be fun too. I like them very much.

Jackie

Try this link http://www.penti.com...nan-do-ulu.html

If you have Google search bar installed it will translate into English

Reduced from £15.90 to £7.95 (Don't know about P&P)

Hello Moi,

What gorgeous hosiery. Quite unique and innovative. Thank you very much for telling the forum about it.

Jackie

Hi Jackie,

Just a little contribution to the forum from 'moi'. All thanks are due to Sophie0265 for finding them.

I fully agree with your previous comment about wearing such hosiery being a little bit of fun and I would imagine they would be real head turners, even conversation starters. :D They are so unusual and unique.

With a little luck we may be treated to seeing one of SHQ members posting a few pics of them adorning their legs :rolleyes:

http://www.incredibl...ng-up-tights-2/

Any chance you might stock them here please?

Sophie x

Hi Jackie,

Just a little contribution to the forum from 'moi'. All thanks are due to Sophie0265 for finding them.

I fully agree with your previous comment about wearing such hosiery being a little bit of fun and I would imagine they would be real head turners, even conversation starters. :D They are so unusual and unique.

With a little luck we may be treated to seeing one of SHQ members posting a few pics of them adorning their legs :rolleyes:

Well thank you to both Moi and Sophie0265.

Jackie