Sign in to follow this  
yodabert1

Aristoc Ultra Gloss Tights

16 posts in this topic

My wife bought some of these tights yesterday and they are now £6 a pair they were only £4.50 a few months ago. This is a big price increase would appear that pretty Polly had also done the same with their nylons range which are normally a slightly more expensive alternative no wonder women are opting for trousers or bare legs at those prices. It is also the reason the hosiery industry moans that the demand for their product is declining no wonder at those prices and in these difficult times

Trousers and jeans tend to last a bit longer than tights, or I should imagine.

Not as pleasing to the trained eye tho Boats!!! ;-) lol

Heck, no, SA. I was simply surmising that it's cheaper to buy a pair of jeans that may last a couple of years than a pair of tights that may last a week. It's very easy to say a lady should always wear expensive leg wear, but who pays for them?

I'm a very firm stalwart of the no trousers on ladies, except in certain circumstances, brigade. Not that my opinion counts though.

Trouble is, I don't have too much time on my hands. You know what they say about being retired, "How did I find time to work?".

It's little thoughts like, "I don't have to get up for work" and "What shall I do today?" that make it well worth the wait.

My wife bought some of these tights yesterday and they are now £6 a pair they were only £4.50 a few months ago. This is a big price increase would appear that pretty Polly had also done the same with their nylons range which are normally a slightly more expensive alternative no wonder women are opting for trousers or bare legs at those prices. It is also the reason the hosiery industry moans that the demand for their product is declining no wonder at those prices and in these difficult times

Hi Yodabert1,

I guess you pay according to demand. The higher the demand the lower the cost. I don't mind paying a higher price if the quality is good and and durable. There is nothing worse than spending money on hosiery, only to have it ladder when putting them on.

Jackie

Hi Yodabert1,

I guess you pay according to demand. The higher the demand the lower the cost. I don't mind paying a higher price if the quality is good and and durable. There is nothing worse than spending money on hosiery, only to have it ladder when putting them on.

Jackie

Or even taking them off, Jackie.

T.

XX