Guest Melody Dela Rouque

My First Pair Of Wolford Tights

23 posts in this topic

I just had to share this story with you!

I going back a few years now, I had been looking at Wolford hosiery for some time and eventually the day came when I felt a little reckless and decided to spend £18 on a pair of wolford individual 10 tights, I was attracted to them by the wording on the packet "Like a second skin"

What did that mean ?

Did they feel any different to wear from other tights?

Well I was excited after buying them that I could not wait to until I got home to find out and even though that day I was wearing trousers, I popped into the ladies to change into then.

initially I was shocked when I opened the packet becuse they wear just so small in size to what I was normally wore, strangle they just stretched as I pulled them up my leg.

The full impact did not hit me until I had come out of the ladies and waking a few yards down the street when I realized that even under a pair of trousers I could not feel or even tell that I was wearing a pair of tights there were just so comfortable to wear, and yet it was a great sensation knowing that I was wearing tights and they did feel like a second skin.

I been a wolford fan ever since and they are a nice treat to wear.

:) Wolford are wonderful, Melody. Expensive, but wonderful. I love their high shine Neon 40"s. xx

I just had to share this story with you!

I going back a few years now, I had been looking at Wolford hosiery for some time and eventually the day came when I felt a little reckless and decided to spend £18 on a pair of wolford individual 10 tights, I was attracted to them by the wording on the packet "Like a second skin"

What did that mean ?

Did they feel any different to wear from other tights?

Well I was excited after buying them that I could not wait to until I got home to find out and even though that day I was wearing trousers, I popped into the ladies to change into then.

initially I was shocked when I opened the packet becuse they wear just so small in size to what I was normally wore, strangle they just stretched as I pulled them up my leg.

The full impact did not hit me until I had come out of the ladies and waking a few yards down the street when I realized that even under a pair of trousers I could not feel or even tell that I was wearing a pair of tights there were just so comfortable to wear, and yet it was a great sensation knowing that I was wearing tights and they did feel like a second skin.

I been a wolford fan ever since and they are a nice treat to wear.

I agree and do think they are worth the money spent on them

Jackie

I try to wear only Wolfords now. Cheaper if you happen to find seconds. Turn your Individual 10s inside out and they will feel even better!

I try to wear only Wolfords now. Cheaper if you happen to find seconds. Turn your Individual 10s inside out and they will feel even better!

Sounds good to me!

Nice to hear from you Wear.

Jackie

Cheers Jackie, I just approved of Swane1's idea of turning their tights inside out and them feeling even better!

Cheers Jackie, I just approved of Swane1's idea of turning their tights inside out and them feeling even better!

Hi Wear,

Good advice lol.

Jackie

sigh, once you've tried wolfords, you can't go back. Individual 10, magic touch 12, fatal 15, neon, the list goes on and on.... but I love them!

HI,

I love wolfords, they are my fav, but indeed quite expensive unless you found it on a sale, anyway they are fabulous and worth the investment.

I bought a pair of Wolford Sheer 15 tights yesterday and they were certainly worth the extra money - lovely fabric and they feel so good on.

Keep a look out online as they are often reduced. Especially the less popular colours.

I've always wanted to try Woolford but the cost put me off a bit. After reading the glowing reviews here, I think I may have to treat myself.

I have been wearing Wolford tights and like them. Usually I wear stockings, but sometimes it's better

wear tights. Now I ordered Adrian for men Grating tights 60den. Tights looks good and they feel

comfortable. Price is nearly same than Wolford.

Vivi-Ann