Sign in to follow this  
bibi

Platino Products Possible To Include In The Offer?

12 posts in this topic

Dear SHQ Team,

Maybe you have noticed, that in the world of nylon and pantyhose lovers there's a relatively new name which is incredibly popular.

Platino. Especially their Platino Cleancut 15 denier pantyhose are insanely popular.

Currently, you can order them from 2 or 3 online shops but they do not have the other products (or the price is far less popular) than SHQ shops. I do have to mention that I have extreme confidence in delivery and security of SHQ like no other online shop.

The shop that is most popular in selling those Platino Cleancut's is not European, and very often people are asking why there is no European shop... which is paradoxical since Platino is European (Spanish) company.

I know that you are expanding your offer every once in a while, so I hope that you will consider Platino in your product line.

I would endorse the above, Platino make some great hosiery products and it is bizarre there seems to be no european outlet for them. I think if SHQ could source these it would add greatly to their already execellent products.

Resurrecting an old topic - I'd have to agree with the above posters. For anyone who likes glossy hosiery the Clearcut 15 seem to be (from looking at photos) the nicest I've ever seen!

Hi,

I've been speaking to Platino off and on since meeting them at a trade show in 2010. The most recent chat was about three weeks ago.

There are two main problems. The first is that they only have one range of stockings and that means the collection would be of minor interest to the majority of the site's customers. The second, irrespective of that, is that their product pictures are generally poor and low resolution. We could fix the second by doing a photo shoot, but it would be expensive, and the costs wouldn't be covered for a very long time because of the first.

I mentioned to them that there were high resolution pictures of the products on another web site, but apparently those pictures belong to the site rather than Platino.

They know that we're interested as soon as they have better pictures but given that they didn't have any last month, and there was no sign of them on the horizon, I don't think it will be any time soon.

Best wishes

David@SHQ

Thanks for the response David. That's a shame, but entirely understandable from your perspective.

Incidentally, it's strange how popular really glossy hosiery appears to be with members, yet how few and far between the offerings seem to be from manufacturers.

I've seen lots of this 'layered stockings' approach in photos, in an attempt to provide the gloss effect with darker stockings (not my cup of tea really though - looks a little cumbersome!). It seems high gloss hosiery is readily available in natural/tan tights only!

Im sure we have some semi pro or professional photographers on the forums and im sure no end of willing models, why not make our own? 

Just a thought because Platino is very much one of the "in" subjects at the moment

Nicole  xx

Just a thought because Platino is very much one of the "in" subjects at the moment

Well, 2 threads by me at least....:-)

I bought some from Canada and they are fantastic! really smooth and VERY shiny, come on David get some in stock they will fly off the shelves I am sure.

Get them in, when the word gets round they will go like hot cakes and be hot topic on the forum

The certainly look amazing.  Does anyone know if they make stockings from the same material?  I for one would buy them if they did!

Hi all,

as per the previous threads,I have to also totally agree,these Clearcut 15 are amazing.

I prefer stockings every time ,but these are something else.Wow !!

Just putting them on your legs they seem to glide on,and that wonderful feeling when you cross your legs.Wow again

Trying to find them anywhere is hard enough,then right size,colour,not easy at all.

I seems that only one company has any at all(Canada).

On Ebay they had 2 Pairs up for bidding,they did not go cheaply either.

How come David? They are not more available.

Production must be flat out and still can't catch up.

Winter is here so I can't any break in availability soon.

Resurrecting an old topic:

Platino is doing things right again.

I know that 3/4 years ago the company almost bankrupt due to a terrible spanish economic crisis. Fortunately the company have risen from their own ashes. 

I love its products ,specially "Platino Cleancut" and "Platino luxe Fata".

Here is the website: http://platino.com.es/en/

You can buy it at amazon.uk or ebay, I think is cheaper in the first one.