Sign in to follow this  
Guest ♥WarningCurvesAhead♥

Help! Nude Stocking Suggestion For Super Pale Skin Tones

36 posts in this topic

Hi lovely people :) Can any of you suggest a stocking for a barely there look....like my legs but better but for SUPER PALE skin like mine (see my profile pic)

Thank you in advance for your help

Marina xo

Hi. Marina. Try Gio or Eliganti natural,s. Lovely Stockings. After trying them you wont want anything else. (Stockings HQ sell them). Nice Photos by the way. Sirina xx

Most nude/powder 7/10 deniers will work well. You often have to experiment with colour and makes until you get the perfect look. Wolford and Falke though expensive are always worth it!

Hi. Marina. Try Gio or Eliganti natural,s. Lovely Stockings. After trying them you wont want anything else. (Stockings HQ sell them). Nice Photos by the way. Sirina xx

Agree 100%.. Gio naturals would be good.. and even the seamed versions as the seam is hardly visible from any sort of distance,

Rikki,

xx

All of the above really.....Gio's, Cervins, Elegantis or even Aristoc......all come in a range of light/nude/natural shades.

My preferance though would be Cervins.

I also say Cervin gazelle. I have porcelain skin, and I don't want my legs to look tan. I highly recommend gazelle.

Thanks everyone! I think I will get some gazelle Cervins when I next order from the site :)

Curves,

I wear Jonathan Aston natural seamed stockings that I like a lot plus got some photo's in my gallery if that helps you out.

Hi there WCA,

I too love a 'nude' shade with an almost not there look. I like to add a sheen to my legs but I dont like strong colours. I will always stay away from 'American Tan' too, mainly because it is what mum always used to wear! I myself prefer hold ups for regular wear and only reserve Gio and Eleganti FF's for special outings.

My favourite 'brand' are not sold by SHQ but I have added the ones below to my latest order, all in the lightest 'nude' available, in the hope that one of them at least is suitable. So I can continue my ongoing support of SHQ and this wonderful 'vibrant' forum.

http://www.stockingshq.com/hold-ups-c2/aristoc-ultra-shine-hold-ups-p12#67

http://www.stockingshq.com/hold-ups-c2/silky-ultra-gloss-hold-ups-p439#3648

http://www.stockingshq.com/hold-ups-c2/couture-ultra-gloss-lace-top-hold-ups-p104#1113

Waiting impatiently for the postie,

Lisa x

Wow! Order dispatched at 13:11 today! Excited! Hehe

Lisa x

[quote name=Boa-tgirl (Lisa B)' timestamp='1334839567' post='198210]

Wow! Order dispatched at 13:11 today! Excited! Hehe

Lisa x

Jealous! The Couture Ultra Gloss lace top hold-ups look pretty pale....hope you post pictures of them on? :) xo

Dont they just!!! In fact its those ones I hope are most suitable!

As for pictures, well, because you asked so nicely..........lol

Lisa x

excellent advice - will order some myself

Curves,

Just got some Jonathan Aston nude stockings with a black contrast seams very nice and also very light in colour. This maybe an option for you plus available on SHQ.

I would also suggest to try cervin Gazelle colour in the Tentation fully fashioned or RHT.

They look great with pale skin

A link to cervin blog that shows pictures of a pale skinned model in Gazelle Tentation

http://www.cervinleb...e-70963642.html

It was that blog post that encouraged me to buy some for my wife, she likes them a lot and looks great in them.

So pale that from the front could be bare legs, ( although I would spot the wrinkles a mile off :) ) From the back a lovely seam.

Some images from cervin blog

La-Parisienne-Galeries-Lafayette-Ines-de-la-Fress-copie-3.jpg

--------

La-Parisienne-Galeries-Lafayette-Ines-de-la-Fress-copie-6.jpg

-

La-Parisienne-Galeries-Lafayette-Ines-de-la-Fress-copie-7.jpg

--

La-Parisienne-Galeries-Lafayette-Ines-de-la-Fress-copie-5.jpg

the stockings on SHQ

http://www.stockings...d-stockings-p39

P.S. Your blog photos look great and so do you, not sure why your blog is called ugly duckling, your partner must be proud :)

Thank you everyone :)

I have been looking at the Cervin Seduction Couture Bicolore Stockings in Melon with the blue seam as to me that looks even paler than the gazelle version.....can anyone advise? There are absolutely no pictures online I can find of these particular stockings :(

so yr not worried about the seam being visible then??!! some kind soul on here may gift you some, i think they still offer that service, where SHQ acts as a go between, so the stockings get paid for and sent to you without the generous benefactor actually finding out where you live

the obvious downside is the cost of real nylons, seamed ones upwards of £15 and the likelihood of getting a ladder within one or two uses

you'd also need to decide which size you need, have you owned a pair of real non stretch nylons before marina?? it can take a few tries to get the correct size for comfort. it seems you already have the requisite suspender belt with 6 straps, i'm not keen on any more than 6 myself. my gf doesnt wear out the house so i havent done a rigourous test on the twistage of six straps with correct size stockings.

now that would make a great research project, i'd pack my job in and go back to university if there was a course that offered that particular assignment!!

anyway, keep posting, keep wearing and keep the faith!

so yr not worried about the seam being visible then??!! some kind soul on here may gift you some, i think they still offer that service, where SHQ acts as a go between, so the stockings get paid for and sent to you without the generous benefactor actually finding out where you live

the obvious downside is the cost of real nylons, seamed ones upwards of £15 and the likelihood of getting a ladder within one or two uses

you'd also need to decide which size you need, have you owned a pair of real non stretch nylons before marina?? it can take a few tries to get the correct size for comfort. it seems you already have the requisite suspender belt with 6 straps, i'm not keen on any more than 6 myself. my gf doesnt wear out the house so i havent done a rigourous test on the twistage of six straps with correct size stockings.

now that would make a great research project, i'd pack my job in and go back to university if there was a course that offered that particular assignment!!

anyway, keep posting, keep wearing and keep the faith!

I like seamed stockings! Yup I have some 100% nylon ones from What Katie Did and really like them :) xo

I was wrong about gazelle. Cervin Baby Pink is the way to go for RHTs. I wish they'd make FFs w black FWS in this color.

They're peach, really, and definitely a YLBB color!

I was wrong about gazelle. Cervin Baby Pink is the way to go for RHTs. I wish they'd make FFs w black FWS in this color.

FWS?? :-/

YLBB?? :-/

WTF!!! :-o lol

FootWeltSeam

YourLegsButBetter

I love your shorthand Jackieblue7. You must be fun to text.

Jackie

Not!!! :-o lol

Hi SA68,

I am still learning the texting game and it is different, like a new language. But it does make phone texts fun to do.

Good to lol though

Jackie