Black Juliam McDonald PV pencil skirt,

Levante black opaques,

Rago waist cincher,

Triumph Doreen Maxi long line bra,

Dune really pointy stiletto black boots with buckle detail,

Vintage gold paisely long sleeve blouse from M&S via Ebay,

DD forms of course,

Honour UK bob wig  Brown/black

and Guerlain Xmas eye shadow palette with Urban Decay pervesrion eyeliner, Estee Lauder Mascara, Urban Decay Space cowboy moon dust and Dolche Gabbana Matte lippy Dolche Desire 643 Harrods Exclusive.

Pearl neclace, earsings, bracelet and a faux diamond braclet not forgrtting a ladies small dial watch.

Jasper Conran Real leather handbag.

Think thats about it,

oh yes and white control panties from Matalan just to keep all tucked in LOL.

Due to extreme weather a nice new natural double breasted mac.

SusyQ,

xxx

And I bet you look as fabulous as it sounds.

Symphony

xxx

Wow SusyQ

Sounds a fabulous outfit - I bet you look fabulous!

Hannah xx

And I bet you look as fabulous as it sounds.

Symphony

xxx

Hi Hannah & Symphony,

Yes, even though I say it myself I did look good.

The boots were amazingly sexy and peoples eyes were drawn to them to them, especially when sitting crossed legged in the cafe with my skirt ridden up slighty :).

In fact I had only bought the mac this week on a whim and low and behold the weather was just right for it, I couldnt belive wearing a mac would feel sexy but it did.

There are a couple of items I forgot to add to the list,

Tight black leather gloves and J'dore was the perfume of choice today.

SusyQ

xxx

PMd you Odette.

Odette is a very nice and unusual name

SusyQ

xxx

Thanks Susy - I've always been Odette - can't remember why :-)

Odette.

Decorating all day in Clio non stretch (100% nylon always for me), 6 strap, sheer nylon panties and a very tight pair of cut down denim shorts that makes me bulge nicely. Go out later with Gio's under my trousers.

Week off work so may get a bit of me time. Black Bra with matching suspender belt and knickers holding up black fishnet stockings.

Then a black satin blouse with a short black leather skirt and black knee length boots with 5" heels.

The question then is once dressed where to go. Any suggestions?

A short lacy dress in red with red undies and black fishnet stockings. Also red stilettos with 4" heels.

Currently wearing high gloss black opaque holdups with a nice pair of wetlook panties, black pencil skirt, black heels and a white blouse

Currently wearing high gloss black opaque holdups with a nice pair of wetlook panties, black pencil skirt, black heels and a white blouse

Sounds nice!

Erica xx

Right now wearing Cervin seduction pink with black welt, a pink 12 strap suspender belt, a Rago long line bra died pink, Rago panties also in matching pink, a rather tight patent sheath dress in white with a high neck and 5" open toe pumps with a 1" plat.

Currently wearing a pair of Bali Skimp lace pantries (size 7) and a Pink K Bra from Kmart (size40B).  If I had a day of private time I would be dressed like a slut, to include wig and makeup.

Comfy day today, black leggings, flat shoes and a black G- string.

Today  thought would go with my leopard lace top stockings over my Fiore hose with my 6" stilettos

leopard

Edited by icemanhere

White bra, white top, white 8 strap suspender belt with nude stockings and a denim skirt.

A Bali pink Live It Up B cup bra, pink panties. Rago 1294 OBG white. Berkshire 1361 Ivory stockings.

Also pink tank top and pink flats.

Kiss me deadly pink alouette bra, waist cincher and knickers.

6" heels black court shoes

Black and red slip

Red skirt suit

Black eleganti havana FFNs

I just joined. What I am wearing is similar to what I wear every day. White garter belt & nylons, panties, white full slip, skirt & tank top. I am a "man-in-skirt", I do not emulate a woman.More about me in the future.

Today I'm wearing garterbelt, sheer tan stockings and lilac lace knickers under jeans.

Vivi-Ann

White satin panty-corselette, white satin vest, pink panties and white nylon DK's.

Cream silk blouse and fuchsia skirt.

Black glossy tights and red suede heels.  Feeling really good !!!

Today I´m wearing a Triumph obg with 15 den stockings and underwired bra with forms under my shorts and top.

Although I wear pantyhose a lot, my favourite is obg with stockings.

Tonight will be rago 4 strap waist cincher,black 15 denier stockings,and satin chemise,black silky knickers.

Truly delightful!

Emma x

Today I wore black seamed hold up stockings, black lace panties and a black silk baby doll under my jeans and baggy t shirt while I went shopping.

Pink lace bra, white skirt and slip with pink lace panty, suntan stw hose, 4" pink slingbacks

I've got a quick half hour to relax and have my breakfast before going drab so it's some brand new red lace and M&S mesh Brazilian cut knickers & matching push up bra. Both have some light purple highlights stitching and a light purple bow front and centre. These are teamed up with some sheer black 15D seamless tights (sorry to the stocking militants but I love tights just as much as stockings). All this is under a red silk robe. If only all I had to do was finish my makeup and slip on a dress and heels before heading off to my day...!

I'm currently modifying a 4 strap corsellete to 6 strap, and need to make up 2 short suspender clips as the spare ones I have are too long, metal clasps obviously, let's hope my sewing skills are up to scratch, will be enjoying the finished garment tonight all being well, with my new satin chemise. Heaven!

Emma xx

Black shift dress, just above the knee with round neck & short sleeves. Black suede courts with 4 inch heel patent black and a very slight patent black platform. Red Brazilian lace & mesh knickers with light purple stitching and a light purple bow on the front of the waistband. Matching plunge bra (suitable padded out). Natural tan control top sheer tights (I love how these help to keep things held in)! I feel absolutely wonderful and so natural. I wish so much that this was how I could dress all of the time.

day at home today so black opaque stockings a black suspender belt with matching bra. My little red dress and black 4" high heels.

A pink Next bodycon dress that's just above the knee with short cap sleeves and a round neck. Sheer to the waist natural tights  that have a very slight shine (sorry, I love tights just as much as stockings). Red Brazilian cut knickers with lace and mesh front and rear panels and a tiny purple bow on the front of the waistband, matching much up bra. Nude patent 4 inch peep toe sling back heels. Dark pink painted nails (fingers & toes) & matching lippy.

I feel absolutely wonderful.......

Orange and blue hi vis top, blue cargo trousers and safety boots. Plus black undies...boxers and socks, sadly...lol x

Today however, a pair of wine coloured charnos 24/7s with a black satin 8 strap suspender belt, black satin knickers, black satin basque and black satin bra.

Today i am wearing a pair of lacy panties by B at Ted Baker and 10 den Marks and Spencer tights under my work suit.

weekend in blackpool just got new shoes and dress to hit the town tonight. shoes have 2" kitten heel and a long flowing dress

We in Blackpool sat night ma Kelly's etc she will be wearin can't wt