ferret

What Are You Wearing?

599 posts in this topic

I started this topic awhile ago and it was top of the reply charts bur was removed for some reason.

Currently wearing a blue suspender and white stockings with 4" court shoes in patent black.

Lycra legging, Thorlos running socks, white sports bra, fine knit grey roll neck with sequinned triangle shoulder panels, who said running cant be glamorous LOL

Right now I have on black fishnet thigh hi's with black nylons over them,and they feel great.

Quite boring really, natural Charnos sheer elegance tights and ivory satin knickers under my jeans

Purple microfiber panties from La Senza, girls stretchy jeans from Blue notes, tan knee high nylons a tee shirt and 5 inch black strappy sandals.

Well I'm wearing a navy blue matching bra and knickers set from M&S a SHQ six strap suspender belt also in navy blue along with pewter stocking and black leather court shoes with a 3 inch heel. Also wearing an air force blue/grey skirt just about the knee along with a light blue long sleeved blouse with back tie and a female officers hat.

Well i,m wearing my pink silky thongs with my pink lacey bra a 12 strap garter and black stockings with a lace top. A nice black short skirt and a pink blouse.

At the moment i am wearing a quite short pleated skirt. White silk blouse, short sleeves, 10 denier sheer tights, matching white bra and panties with 4 inch sandals plus wig and makeup. It feels wonderful, love my heels clicking on the floor as i walk around.

Mylene

Pink silk bloomers, pink satin 6-strap suspender belt, black pot-hole hold-ups that used to be tights and grey over-knee socks.

Male stuff on top and going out for a beer with my mate.

Not at the minute, but last night it was:

A rago speacial cut corselette in black and red,

Natural Gios with black contrast seam,

Black strappy sandals (4" heel),

Fishtail pencil skirt,

False boobies (38C),

Electric blue long sleeve satin blouse.

Had fun fun fun.

SusyQ xxx

I'm wearing skirt, girdle (cotton tricot), grey Levante wool stockings and Sloggi basic long panties.

Vivi-Ann

Just getting dressed.

Suspenders: red and black lace from Evans

Stockings: Vintage M&S 15 denier micromesh RHT in bronze. New on today - always a special feeling!

Usually wear mesh under my male clothes rather than more fragile plain knit.

Just about to put the rest of my males clothes on to go out - with that secret that no one else will know!

For now beige stockings, white 6 strap rago, white thong. Black half slip and camisole. Later i will add a black bra, black dress and see how my new blue heels look with this outfit. If does not work then will change to beige pumps.

Teri xx

Tracksuit bottoms, tee shirt, checked boxers and fluffy slippers....not a Claire day today.

A gorgeous black silk M&S Autograph basque,

Black Gio cubans

Black strappy 4" heels and my false boobies.

The silk feels wonderful and the fullness of the boobs is terrific, not to mention the exagerated pull on the loops of my welts.

SusyQ XXX

To night I have on a pair of Victoria's Secret black stockings with a pair of Sears black hold ups overtop

Just getting dressed.

Suspenders: red and black lace from Evans

Stockings: Vintage M&S 15 denier micromesh RHT in bronze. New on today - always a special feeling!

Usually wear mesh under my male clothes rather than more fragile plain knit.

Just about to put the rest of my males clothes on to go out - with that secret that no one else will know!

The suspenders were adjusted wonderfully yesterday and I felt that really lovely tug as I walked.

Same stockings and suspenders under my dressing gown. I'm surprised at how silky the stockings feel - given that they are micromesh.

I have been wearing tonight shiny m & s tights,Rago girdle with black glossy stockings,my beautiful black wiggle skirt,white blouse,black top,bra,red hair,and 4 in black platform heels with straps,feels so good after such a long time of not being able to dress,another long period of not being able to is looming again!

Emma.

Tonight a light blue matching bra, knickers and suspender set with white stockings mr Roman blouse and skirt and 4" patent high heels. Feels wonderful.

Hi, this evening I'm wearing a what katie did 6 strap suspender belt, with Cindy everyday black stockings and lovely black with pink frillies and a bow silk panties, all under my works uniform of polo shirt and trousers.

Well, today I'm in exactly the same only clean on, well it is a work day.

Just slipped in to my Rago Corselette, Cervin Tentation black ff nylons and slutty gold stripper platform Mary Janes.

Wonderful.

SusyQ xxxx

wearing my powder blue silky thong and a powder blue lace bra with a eight strap gb and black lace top stockings and felling good

black 4 strap obg, black lace top stockings, pale blue directoire knickers

Black corselette, black lace top stockings, dark grey skirt and a white blouse.

Ivory suspender belt and french knickers with black seamed fishnet stockings under my chino's. Have just been to the dentist and hairdresser and love the thrill of wondering if anyone can work out what the bumps are that are showing through my trousers.

Boatman Bullshit Deflectors!

I have a few spare, anybody want some?

Black basque with multi coloured flowers embroidered on the bust cups, with 4 wide metal clip suspenders, natural hold up stockings, Black transparent full cut knickers with flowers embroidered on the front.

Red satin dress, gold lace shrug, red strappy platform shoes, all topped off with a incredible smile :) .

Ive been working away in belgium for the last 3 weeks and there isnt much room in the cab of my truck to get dressed in my male working clothes let alone some nice relaxing femme stuff, But when I got back my Wife had laid out some freshly laundered silky stuff with a note saying enjoy and I will see you later.

Another day off so another day to relax as Vannesa.

Ivory/cream satin Basque, ivory Lace top stockings, Ivory lace & satin knickers, Ivory satin chemise, ivory satin full length dressing gown, and Black peeptoe high heels.

Ivory Choosen by my wife because She says I am no longer sweet and innocent enough to wear all White

Red Axfords 6 strap suspender, black RHT stockings, black 1/4 cup bra, red shoes, black cardigan tucked into a knee length grey knitted pencil skirt, full make up a Ruby coloured nail varnish.

I forgot to say that I shall be changing into a lilac chiffon pleated miniskirt with lilac heels.

beccy

Wife just put on my makeup (I'm not very good at it yet), and picked out my outfit. Black fishnet bodystocking, black thong, black 4" platform heels, black long wig and my french maids outfit! I feel so fine....oh yea red lips also!

Getting ready for some new pictures this evening but, for the moment, still in a knee-length denim skirt, blue cotton top, 40 denier black hold-ups, white bra, knickers and slip.

I have on a pair of red fishnets with black sheer thi high stockings over them. I love black stockings over red.

I have on my black rago six strap open body briefe with black lace top stockings and my black silky thongs short skirt and a black top