Chrissie

And What Might These Be?

33 posts in this topic

:) I think they are suspender tights, although the 'straps' are not evident. Trasparenze do some, but more usually with designs upon them. Fiddly to put on. xx

:) I think they are suspender tights, although the 'straps' are not evident. Trasparenze do some, but more usually with designs upon them. Fiddly to put on. xx

Violet, I didn't realize you were a model! I should have known! :wub:

Rowlf, I can assure you that this is not Violet.

Violet, your idea is the best so far, but look very closely and apart from the lack of straps there is a lack of anything.

The bit that's got me baffled is that it looks like something is pulling the tops up at the back, but how and what?

T.

This reminds me of a story that occurred years ago. Back in the 'old days' we would celebrate Xmas in the office by showing X-rated movies. Vendors would bring gifts of booze to our facility and we tried our best to consume as much of this libation as we could that night. It was a stag affair, and only select members were allowed. Not too long before this we had hired a new engineer fresh out of college and this would be his first sitting. Well, the movies were shown on 8mm film, and it was my job to run the projector and adjust it when it lost it's loop. Most probably can't remind this. They were crude, raunchy movies, because society wasn't as free and easy then as it is now. But as it is now, where there's a will, there's a way. :)

Anyway, on the big screen it was showing a nekkid woman that had no vacancies in the orifices between her legs. It was quiet in the room as it often is when showing movies. All of a sudden, the newbie, viewing this, blurted out, "Is this an optical illusion?" :D I suppose you would have had to have been there! :lol:

By heck, Rowlf. Your mind does move in mysterious ways.

How the heck did it jump from a lady in tights/whatever to 8mm movies of ladies saying "Full up"?

I still think you're wrong about the photo though, but we haven't any replies from ladies confirming or denying it yet.

T.

They are known as Thong Back Suspender Tights

Violet, I didn't realize you were a model! I should have known! :wub:

Now rowlf that isn't me & now I know a bit more about your cinematic tastes, I'm glad that it isn't! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: xx

Now rowlf that isn't me & now I know a bit more about your cinematic tastes, I'm glad that it isn't! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: xx

Hmmmm.........you know, sometimes I forget about the huge audience that is capable of viewing these posts. :unsure:

Nevertheless, it's one of the things I've experienced while on life's journey. That incidence happened a long time ago. We had a lot of fun during those times. It just didn't last long enough. I believe it was in the late seventies when an employee brought in a vcr and tapes.....with sound. I believe it was the last one I attended. In the past, we had improvised our own ribald dialogue, discussed so many other things not connected with the films, and we were very satisfied with that. However, at our last party, I was actually 'shushed' by one of the attendees. No mas!

Ah, the good ol' days!

But why would you not want to be that woman? I almost want to be her! :lol:

They are known as Thong Back Suspender Tights

Thank you, Long Legs! It just makes good sense.......Boatman, can you read this? :P

By heck, Rowlf. Your mind does move in mysterious ways.

How the heck did it jump from a lady in tights/whatever to 8mm movies of ladies saying "Full up"?

I still think you're wrong about the photo though, but we haven't any replies from ladies confirming or denying it yet.

T.

I suppose the key words here are 'optical illusion'. I know, I know....................

Thank you, Long Legs! It just makes good sense.......Boatman, can you read this? :P

'Course I can read, and thank you Long Legs for the info.

But tell me, is he right and the straps have been hidden 'you-know-where'. or are that not any back straps involved.

T.

Thank you for that, Long Legs. Everything explained and everything (nearly) revealed.

You catch this, Rowlf?

T.

:) Mind you don't fall off your tractor with excitement again, rowlf! :D xx

How about you, Violet? Do you fancy trying them?

T.

Thanks, Long Legs, and everyone else. Do we have a front view too?

Chrissie

Google this " Thong Back Suspender Tights " and I am sure you will find a good few pics, not sure about a front view though.

And yes Sussex Nylons this is in the wrong forum and should probably have been in the Product Forum, perhaps a moderator will be kind enough to move the thread across :unsure:

Again? How in the world could you have known........................... :unsure:

Again? How in the world could you have known........................... :unsure:

Rowlf, that LADY knows everything, so be very afraid.

T.

How about you, Violet? Do you fancy trying them?

T.

No!

A Union Suit? :wacko:

I was hoping someone else would ask so I wouldn't appear so ignorant. But what is a 'union suit'?

Aw, now come on, Rowlf.

And you an American?

T.

Sorry T. I suppose I've led a sheltered life. :(

Looks like nobody's going to wise you up Rowlf, so it'll have to be me.

A Union Suit.

An all in one undergarment, vest, long johns et al, in one suit. And before you ask, they have a button up escape hatch at the back.

Not sure if ladies wore them too, but I wouldn't be surprised.

Now go on, tell me you've never heard of them. If you dare.

T.

Looks like nobody's going to wise you up Rowlf, so it'll have to be me.

A Union Suit.

An all in one undergarment, vest, long johns et al, in one suit. And before you ask, they have a button up escape hatch at the back.

Not sure if ladies wore them too, but I wouldn't be surprised.

Now go on, tell me you've never heard of them. If you dare.

T.

We always called them 'long johns' or 'long handled underwear'. But the word is starting to materialize in my pea brain. I supposed I dared to answer, didn't I? :P