Alex Somerset

Fleece Lined Tights

41 posts in this topic

I was in John Lewis the other day and saw some black fleece lined tights. Has anyone else seen these?

Hi Alex, Would fleece lined tights be more like leggings rather than hosiery. What denier would they be? Interesting thought. Love to hear further. Jackie

I bought a pair of fleece lined tights. I wore them on Saturday when it was about -5 C in the morning. They really do keep you warm.

i bought some in beales in winchester,they were half price. i love them,they are so warm.

Hi T,

Lol, I just love your sense of humour. I get lots of giggles from your comments and threads.

I think you would be great fun to chat with.

Jackie

xxx

Hi Jackie,

Thanks for the compliment, but if you mean the chat room, then I'm afraid I have to tell you that I don't know how to operate it or how it works.

PM's- yes, but not the chat thingy.

T.

Hi T,

No I didn't mean the chat room. I just meant around the forums, pic comments and maybe a pm. Just a means to follow you humour and opinions.

Lol

Jackie

xxx

Can't you understand that I may be a little embarrassed by my outburst? :( I couldn't believe what she had written, and I just wanted to be certain. A PM may have sufficed! :lol: BTW, I'm not going anywhere, so if I don't get anywhere, I'm right on course! :P

Now then, my old sunbeam,

Can I help it if my sheer animal magnatism attracts all the right and best looking ladies?

And if you're not going anywhere and not getting anywhere, then you must be anchored so not on any course.

T.

:P:rolleyes::D :D

Now then, my old sunbeam,

Can I help it if my sheer animal magnatism attracts all the right and best looking ladies?

Thanks, I was trying to understand the understand the appeal the ladies have for you.

:P

And if you're not going anywhere and not getting anywhere, then you must be anchored so not on any course.

T.

Let's just call it the doldrums. :)

'Lets just call it the Doldrums'

You'd have a job anchoring there, old son, as it's pretty deep.

T.

I have a long rope.

I think someone on the other Forum could do with that Rowlf. I do believe he's having second thoughts.

T.

Hi T and Rowlf,

Just to come back to my point, the weather here is still to hot for fleece lined tights. I don't think it will ever be that cold.

lol

Jackie

Okay, Jackie, just cos some of us live in the Northern hemisphere where it gets a tad chilly at times, there is no need to rub it in that it's never cold in Oz.

T.

XX

:(^_^B) B) B) B)

Okay, Jackie, just cos some of us live in the Northern hemisphere where it gets a tad chilly at times, there is no need to rub it in that it's never cold in Oz.

T.

XX

Hi Tony,

I just started a response topic.

Yay me.

Jackie

xxx

T.

XX

Hi Tony

Ok It is starting to get cooler. Summer is going and the opaques are being prepared.

My bragging rights have almost concluded.

Jackie

xxx

Whilst ours are just begining.

T.

XX

I look forward to your informative commentary.

LOL

Jackie

xxx

I look forward to your informative commentary.

LOL

Jackie

xxx

What on, me wearing stockings?

You'll have a long wait, lass. Those upstairs are more qualified than I. (I think).

T.

XX

What on, me wearing stockings?

You'll have a long wait, lass. Those upstairs are more qualified than I. (I think).

T.

XX

OMG no, I certainly couldn't imagine you in stockings. What I meant was that you now had bragging rights on the weather and I was looking forward to your commentary on your warm summers, as I entered our colder winters.

LOL

Jackie

xxx

OMG no, I certainly couldn't imagine you in stockings. What I meant was that you now had bragging rights on the weather and I was looking forward to your commentary on your warm summers, as I entered our colder winters.

LOL

Jackie

xxx

Phew!, for a minute there, Jackie, I thought you were trying to coherse me into doing something strange.

The weather. Well about twenty miles from me there is about four inches of snow. That's our contrary weather for you, last week it was shorts and T shirts, this week it's back to winter woolies.

T.

XX

Phew!, for a minute there, Jackie, I thought you were trying to coherse me into doing something strange.

The weather. Well about twenty miles from me there is about four inches of snow. That's our contrary weather for you, last week it was shorts and T shirts, this week it's back to winter woolies.

T.

XX

Funny weather, we are expecting 30 deg cel tomorrow, so maybe I still have the bragging rights/

LOL

Jackie

xxx

Funny weather, we are expecting 30 deg cel tomorrow, so maybe I still have the bragging rights/

LOL

Jackie

xxx

Don't know about 'funny weather', but the climate on here is decidedly strange at the moment.

T.

XX

Don't know about 'funny weather', but the climate on here is decidedly strange at the moment.

T.

XX

Beautiful day here today and more predicted for the rest of Easter.

I guess your time will come.

Jackie

xxx

I was thinking about these too, might be worth a try....especially as they say we are in for a cold winter.