Sign in to follow this  
bluehose

Pozdrowienia Z Polski

11 posts in this topic

pozdrawienia z Krakowa dla wszystkich Wielbicielek i Wielbicielów wszelkiego rodzaju pończoch (rajstop zreszta tez :) )

Hej !

Fajnie, że wreszcie ktos się z Polski odezwał :)Przynajmniej nie mam teraz wrażenia, że jestem tu sama ...

Jestem zeniaty pan w Amearice i lubim ponchohy nosic , zona yest ok ze ja nosim . I nosim "panties " , chemise .etc pod moyem meske odzanie i do luzka . Mozecie mnie dostac na / shawnee376@hotmai.com / takze na Skype / shawnee376 . Dowidzenia .

sorry for not speaking Polish...

Poland is a great place for sighting... girls there seem to enjoy showing the lace top band of their stockings

I took a drink in a cafe in a shopping centre in the very city centre of Warsaw, and the waitress who served me was wearing a red tartan skirt and black holdups (some five cm's of the lace top were clearily visible). I gave her a big tip and said "you are wearing very lovely stockings". She said "thank you very much" and smiled at me.

And I saw some other five or six lace top bands in a couple of days.

p.s.

I love Gatta stockings :)

I wonder why they are not for sale on StockingsHQ

I doubt there will be many Polish sightings as half of Poland seems to reside in the UK!!!, i have found Eastern European women to always look miserable.

I doubt there will be many Polish sightings as half of Poland seems to reside in the UK!!!,

look for the Polish sightings in UK then ...

i have found Eastern European women to always look miserable.

you must be blind ... most probably :mellow:

I was in Warsaw for a short time recently, and despite the spiraling temperature, the majority of young ladies were wearing some kind of hosiery. Sadly, I didn't have time to loiter in hope for a glimpse of stocking, but would like to think there must have been some among the number of delicious nylon covered legs on display.

D

If this does not convince you about Poland, then we have an issue .....

IMG_3465.JPG

IMG_3488.JPG

Edited by FFANNA

On 3/20/2017 at 11:51 PM, FFANNA said:

If this does not convince you about Poland, then we have an issue .....

OMG Anna this is a fabulously sexy photo.

Such a terrifically teasing turn-on and you look awesome in that lingerie with your fabulous figure.

Add in those spectacular legs of yours in such sensational stockings and you've completed a stunning scene.

Absolutely gorgeous Anna you are one beautiful and sexy Lady and the Polish Tourist Board should employ you immediately.

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08: