scouseboy2

Can't Understand Tights Haters

53 posts in this topic

I love the diversity of opinions in these forums. For the record, I love all hosiery and find a purpose and ocassion to wear all forms.

They can be practical, decorative, attractive or just darn right sexy, but what all girls know (who if they are younger should be taught), is that they drive men wild and they just love them.

Hosiery is an empowering piece of clothing that adds to the mystique and femininity of being a woman.

Jackie

xxx

I love the diversity of opinions in these forums. For the record, I love all hosiery and find a purpose and ocassion to wear all forms.

They can be practical, decorative, attractive or just darn right sexy, but what all girls know (who if they are younger should be taught), is that they drive men wild and they just love them.

Hosiery is an empowering piece of clothing that adds to the mystique and femininity of being a woman.

Jackie

xxx

Jackie, you are right on all counts! Being a CD, I too appreciate the good feeling you ladies get from keeping your legs nylon-clad (or tights). My wife is away for a while, so I'm enjoying the feel and sight right now. And you're right about it's empowerment - the mystique - and certainly the femininity.

Jeannie

Jackie

xxx

well said Jackie!

and we men definitely love that glimpse of stocking.

Hi Ted,

I am glad you enjoy them. Your classics gallery is great as well. You are a man of taste.

Jackie

xxx

Hi Ted,

I am glad you enjoy them. Your classics gallery is great as well. You are a man of tatse.

Jackie

xxx

Thanks Jackie, I love those vintage photos

Never quite got the 'hate tights ' thing either! So much to like ...why limit the options i say! B)

Good thread sc!

I absolutely LOVE a woman in pantyhose/tights. I LOVE to caress a woman's legs when she is wearing pantyhose/tights. I LOVE to caress my way ALL the way up and feel her wonderfully silky sheer body. The silkiness of stockings ends at the thigh. I want to feel the silkiness ALL the way up to your upper thigh, up to your her upper-inner thigh, up to her hips, up to her ass and up to her waist!

Well said!! :)

Never quite got the 'hate tights ' thing either! So much to like ...why limit the options i say! B)

Good thread sc!

Hi Biff Baxter,

Welcome to the SHQ forums. I hope you have fun here. You are right about the hate thing. Hate is such a strong word and extemely negative and demeaning. I can dislike something and still appreciate how it makes others feel, but hate is a dreadful way to describe that feeling. After all we are talking about a piece of clothing.

Sorry if I get to deep.

Jackie

I am both a stockings and tights lover, but even sheer and knee/ankle-highs are always a turn-on (from my male point of view) when a women wears them under trousers, as well as a sign of a sense of style when finishing off what they are wearing....

While I agree that ANY hosiery is preferable to NO hosiery, and while I find stockings preferable to pantyhose, I have learned to appreciate pantyhose through some very interesting experiences.

Many years ago, while working in a gas station, I had opportunity to wait on a regular customer, a very pretty young woman who drove a Porsche 917. Having no experience with the 917, I had trouble locating the filler vent. She indicated that it was in the trunk (boot) of this rear-mounted engine car. I still cold not locate it, so she got out to help me. Now mind you, the 917 is VERY low to the ground and is, at best, not easy to get out of. She opened the door, put her left foot on the ground and started to swivel out of the seat. As she did that, her VERY short skirt rode up completely to her hips, exposing her sheer-to-waist, lilac colored pantyhose and the fact that she wore no panties beneath them. (For those that are into detail, light brown, sparse, not shaven,and damned beautiful...) I froze, but could not help staring. Committed to getting out of the car, she continued until she was standing upright, her skirt still nearly to her waist, then matter-of-factly smoothed it down, walked to where I stood immobile, gas nozzle in hand, and showed me where the filler vent was located. That image was burned into my brain...

From that day forward, I had a deeper appreciation for pantyhose....